Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. (5761 Views)

6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by akpanikpe(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
12 members of the deadly group, one million boys that has been terrorising badagry town recently were yesterday arrested at itoga area of badagry, the arrest was lead my the commander, assistant commissioner of police of area k division (ACP Ekpo) and the anti rubbery squad both from area k and badagry division of the Nigerian police force.

Re: Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by ojun50(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Why are they putin there picture instead of their Dead body picture

Re: Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by Lumikush: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is ur dead body picture dey will use as replacement not my brother own;;;;;; he is just a student who went togeda wif his friend to visit a sick course mate
Re: Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by osemoses1234(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Kill dem all I dey una back
Re: Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by johnsonpolice: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2016
osemoses1234:
Kill dem all I dey una back
where is my ak47 i will kill dem one after the other useless boys.
Re: Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. by eposho: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
johnsonpolice:
where is my ak47 i will kill dem one after the other useless boys.
u must be soooo scared of this guys unamehnn grin grin grin

Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State / Meet Brenda Atega, Wife To Usifo Atega Murdered By His Side Chic In Lagos / It Is Only In That Zoo Called "Nigeria" That All This Nonsense Happen.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9