Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (309589 Views)

How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China / How To Research Hot Selling Product In 1688.com / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by NowisGod109(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
tugrow:
all the info about what you ask are on in my service thread already , check my signature to see link

I also needed the same info but I can't even contact you as i don't know when you will reply.

The agents that ship for me from china for years now, I picked their details on this platform. I saw the full info, shipping charges, clearing charges for both air and are freight. I think Ymodulus provided the info then and I was satisfied with the one of them and I picked and contacted them. And their address too...so please provide full info here and let's see if some of us will have to change our shippers...someone like me don't know how to check peoples' signature s

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 5:21am On Sep 05, 2017
NowisGod109:

I also needed the same info but I can't even contact you as i don't know when you will reply.

The agents that ship for me from china for years now, I picked their details on this platform. I saw the full info, shipping charges, clearing charges for both air and are freight. I think Ymodulus provided the info then and I was satisfied with the one of them and I picked and contacted them. And their address too...so please provide full info here and let's see if some of us will have to change our shippers...someone like me don't know how to check peoples' signature s

i was referring you to my service thread not to contact me
https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba

this is the link to the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by ModestGal(f): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2017
tugrow:

i was referring you to my service thread not to contact me https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba
please i need your number
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by ModestGal(f): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2017
tugrow:
Hi nairalander
First of all, I want to give God almighty the owner and giver of knowledge

I give a big thank to the following nairalander

Ymodulus
Sinaf
Davi8d
Mastercee
And lastly praisemolody (the only nairalander I see face to face, we discussed business .

Back to the matter
Every Importer knows that 1688.com is the only side you can buy cheaper items in small and large quantities, now many Nigerian face different challenge to buy from this store .
The challenges are what we will look at in our lecture here

1: the tool or app that makes it easy to buy in this site

2: how to buy in 1688.com without opening account in the site.

3:how to open account with the site with your Nigerian number and get access to taobao and 1688.com at the same time

4: How to translate 1688.com to English so you can understand the site

5: how to search a product in the site

6: how to buy from the best supplier in the category of what you want to buy

7: how to communicate with seller even if the he /she doesn't understand English

8: how to pay a seller in 1688.com directly or with the help of a Chinese friend

9: oh I think from here, you know how to ship your goods from supplier to agent, from agent to Nigeria

Please show interest, so the lecture will begin

Do you import goods that are small. e.g can you help to import like 3blenders and how much will the shipping cost be?
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by JerryGent(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi tugrow am the guy that was chatting with u on WhatsApp

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by JerryGent(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Now u can respond to my question right hit me when u're set
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Raintaker(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hi Tugrow it's me again. I have some issues I'll like to discuss. pls quote me or reply on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by adaeze91(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
tugrow:
how many phones, I base in Lagos
which side ar u in Lagos, i am Lagos as well
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by afecofrank(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
For fast shipping from China, contact me +8613710705988/Whatsapp
NowisGod109:

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

please i need your number
my number on my signature
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:
Do you import goods that are small. e.g can you help to import like 3blenders and how much will the shipping cost be?
info on my service thread www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
adaeze91:
which side ar u in Lagos, i am Lagos as well
contact on signature
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
JerryGent:
Hi tugrow am the guy that was chatting with u on WhatsApp
ok but i didnt ask you to post pix, takes off that pix
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
you are doing beyond what i said
JerryGent:
Now u can respond to my question right hit me when u're set

take off that pix and chat me back
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Raintaker:
Hi Tugrow it's me again.
I have some issues I'll like to discuss.
pls quote me or reply on WhatsApp.
hi bro, what is it
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by NowisGod109(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
tugrow:

i was referring you to my service thread not to contact me
https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba

Okay fine and sea?
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Valobit(f): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
tugrow:
Hi nairalander
First of all, I want to give God almighty the owner and giver of knowledge

I give a big thank to the following nairalander

Ymodulus
Sinaf
Davi8d
Mastercee
And lastly praisemolody (the only nairalander I see face to face, we discussed business .

Back to the matter
Every Importer knows that 1688.com is the only side you can buy cheaper items in small and large quantities, now many Nigerian face different challenge to buy from this store .
The challenges are what we will look at in our lecture here

1: the tool or app that makes it easy to buy in this site

2: how to buy in 1688.com without opening account in the site.

3:how to open account with the site with your Nigerian number and get access to taobao and 1688.com at the same time

4: How to translate 1688.com to English so you can understand the site

5: how to search a product in the site

6: how to buy from the best supplier in the category of what you want to buy

7: how to communicate with seller even if the he /she doesn't understand English

8: how to pay a seller in 1688.com directly or with the help of a Chinese friend

9: oh I think from here, you know how to ship your goods from supplier to agent, from agent to Nigeria

Please show interest, so the lecture will begin

do you have an ebook on this topic? or a whatsapp training? what is the cost? going through the thread requires patience. thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Juliana7: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
@op, thanks for d free info on dis thread. Thanks
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Mukah1234(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Valobit:

do you have an ebook on this topic? or a whatsapp training? what is the cost? going through the thread requires patience. thanks in anticipation
And going through the Ebook requires what? Bro don't be lazy! Take your time and go through the thread and other similar threads and uncover all the knowledge you need, okay?

7 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by aumeehn: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Valobit:

chat me up mam! I sent you a pm
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Valobit:

angry grin Na wao oo Nigerian, issokey

E book goes for 100k

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by ModestGal(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by PromiseWealth07(m): 4:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Valobit:

Thanks alot Mr Tugrow, I really appreciate your kindness and passion to dispense knowledge. I have been improved by your insight. I'd contact you shortly.
Kind regards
Pwealth
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

Let me pay any of your supplier in china while you pay me in naira , payment made within 30min

N57/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 360/$

My contacts on my signature
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by FashionTrend: 3:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Is this still working

tugrow:
the advantage of registering is that, there are some seller that has opened their store account for a long time, some time their number or qq isn't working again, in an extents you can add their qq, no reply, but if you register, you can chat with the seller on 1688 plaffrom directly

2; you can also add your products, you choose to buy to basket
No disadvantage , no access to the above stated

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2017
FashionTrend:

Is this still working

yes bro
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
needinfo:
na you sabi english. Master of English. you will be held responsible if any one report scam issue here about this guy. i have taken note of your details including address and other contacts which i dug up from my own research. EFCC will be brought to your door step by the time any scam issue comes up because i will tag you as accomplice. no woner you got scammed by a notorious scammer due to your greed. watch out nairalanders

You're a Compound F O O L! What exactly is your problem with the OP? He just said the person knows him personally and i think that already explains your curiosity about the date the person opened his Nairaland account.
And also, the op tugrow only opened this thread to teach people how to buy things by themselves and i dont see how that is a crime. Show me where he has requested anyone to send him money here or where anyone has complained about him getting scammed by the op. I pray you receive sense

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by davidodufote: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
tugrow:

Let me pay any of your supplier in china while you pay me in naira , payment made within 30min

N57/¥

Tugrow I have some goods to purchase on alibaba. I already sealed deal with sellers. pls which cheap good shipping company can I use to ship my goods to nigeria. that is reliable. that can ship truthfully within 2weeks
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
davidodufote:

Tugrow I have some goods to purchase on alibaba. I already sealed deal with sellers. pls which cheap good shipping company can I use to ship my goods to nigeria. that is reliable. that can ship truthfully within 2weeks
hmmm cheap and realible

My broda
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by davidodufote: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
tugrow:
hmmm cheap and realible
My broda
Wetin? shey u want make dem steal all my gain ni?
Talk joor
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Chykafred: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please I have sent my link to you, but yet to give me the price to pay o.....please answer
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Punck4real(f): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
tugrow:

N57/¥

What your cost now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.