Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (21628 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Half-thinking this morning?

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of faith.

Lmao

Another sunday school lesson ? I hope you have your jotter withing your reach .

According to

Hebrews 11:1
11 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Three powerful ways atheists show faith

1. Faith in science :

The belief , the certainty , the assurance , the trust in science - overlooking its limitations - that through it all the questions concerning the universe will be answered in the future .

2. Faith in the non existence of a creator

Hebrews 11:6
6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Hebrews 11:3

3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

Now the direct opposite - we Christians believe in God by faith , the certainity , the assurance that He created the world even though we are not witnesses while atheists believe there in no God and the world magically happened without a creator without being witnesses of the genesis of life formation

3. Faith in probability/chance of life and intelligence on earth

Though they were not present during the period of life formation of earth ,they accept the insignificant probability that life happened by chance . They overlook the ludicrousness of that belief with so much certainty and assurance (faith) in dumb theories like abiogenesis , panspermia etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao

Another sunday school lesson ? I hope you have your jotter withing your reach .

According to

Hebrews 11:1

Three powerful ways atheists show faith

1. Faith in science :

The belief , the certainty , the assurance , the trust in science - overlooking its limitations - that through it all the questions concerning the universe will be answered in the future .

2. Faith in the non existence of a creator

Hebrews 11:6

Hebrews 11:3

Now the direct opposite - we Christians believe in God by faith , the certainity , the assurance that He created the world even though we are not witnesses while atheists believe there in no God and the world magically happened without a creator without being witnesses of the genesis of life formation

3. Faith in probability/chance of life and intelligence on earth

Though they were not present during the period of life formation of earth ,they accept the insignificant probability that life happened by chance . They overlook the ludicrousness of that belief with so much certainty and assurance (faith) in dumb theories like abiogenesis , panspermia etc

Silly boy, Heb. 11:13 is not a dictionary.

When will you learn how really silly it is to quote bible to an atheist ?

I guess you are using and enjoying your pc, smartphone and internet, all products of science, solely on faith as well ?
Right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Silly boy, Heb. 11:13 is not a dictionary.

When will you learn how really silly it is to quote bible to an atheist ?

You've not given me a reason not to . You've been asking questions about the bible and what should be the source of my answers ? Alex Ferguson's biography ?

I guess you are using and enjoying your pc, smartphone and internet, all products of science, solely on faith as well ?
Right?

God gave man intelligence and the dexterity to innovate , invent . Man studies nature through science and through technology implements his findings .

Do you know that science admits there is a creator of life on earth ?

Dictionary meaning of faith
faith
feɪθ/Submit
noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Now , lets ride :

1.Complete trust or confidence that science will provide answers to ALL questions concerning the universe in the near future overlooking its limitations

2.The complete trust and confidence that thru' probability/chance life and intelligence were gotten on earth

3. The complete trust and confidence that there is no factual certainty to proves the existence of a creator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You've not given me a reason not to . You've been asking questions about the bible and what should be the source of my answers ? Alex Ferguson's biography ?

God gave man intelligence and the dexterity to innovate , invent . Man studies nature through science and through technology implements his findings .

Do you know that science admits there is a creator of life on earth ?

Dictionary meaning of faith
faith
feɪθ/Submit
noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Now , lets ride :

1.Complete trust or confidence that science will provide answers to ALL questions concerning the universe in the near future overlooking its limitations

2.The complete trust and confidence that thru' probability/chance life and intelligence were gotten on earth

3. The complete trust and confidence that there is no factual certainty to proves the existence of a creator

You are dishonest. undecided
Indeed, a good and necessary quality for someone who calls himself a christian.

According to wiki, which dishonestly abbreviated,
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty; or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof; or it may refer to a particular system of religious belief.

"A belief not based on proof".

Science relies on proof.
Such proof can be experimental, observational or mathematically deduceable.

For a person who studies computerSCIENCE, you are shamefully ignorant of what science is.

Science is not about absolutes, but is an endless series of questions.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

You are dishonest. undecided
Indeed, a good and necessary quality for someone who calls himself a christian.

According to wiki, which dishonestly abbreviated,
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing; or the observance of an obligation from loyalty; or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement; or a belief not based on proof; or it may refer to a particular system of religious belief.

"A belief not based on proof".

Science relies on proof.
Such proof can be experimental, observational or mathematically deduceable.

For a person who studies computerSCIENCE, you are shamefully ignorant of what science is.

Science is not about absolutes, but is an endless series of questions.

"A belief not based on proof "

AM sure you reiterated the above statement in your hasty attempt to question God's existence . You feel there is no proof for God's existence .

But you do not question the existence of aliens , do you ? You feel that there is no way in our vast universe that aliens - intelligent life forms outside earth wont exist . Is there any proof aliens exist ? No ? But you have faith - the certainty or assurance better still the belief in the existence of aliens without ANY PROOF .

Let me ask you the same questions you ask Christians

a.Where does God dwell ? We Christians say outside the universe . You claim it is laughable and inane to hold such belief . We are certain there is a creator - the faith in God

b. Where do aliens dwell ? Outside earth you've admitted and there is a certainty that the vastness of the universe could permit life outside earth

Both of us have shown faith . So why is it ridiculous to hold "a" as a belief and not "b" . Why is ludicrous to believe in a creator that dwells outside the universe but not in a creator that dwells inside the universe - directed panspermia .

Directed panspermia is the BELIEF life on earth was begotten through aliens . So how were the lives of those super-intelligent aliens formed ? You just lazily pushed the burden of creation to them and deemed it rational without questioning their OWN ORIGIN of existence and intelligence . But you question an ETERNAL God's existence and His intelligence and say its irrational or describe it as a belief without PROOF .

Now tell me aint you being hypocritical ?

Science relies on proof ? One question sir , how exactly was the moon formed . Wiki would be of great help you know wink

3 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

"A belief not based on proof "

AM sure you reiterated the above statement in your hasty attempt to question God's existence . You feel there is no proof for God's existence .

But you do not question the existence of aliens , do you ? You feel that there is no way in our vast universe that aliens - intelligent life forms outside earth wont exist . Is there any proof aliens exist ? No ? But you have faith - the certainty or assurance better still the belief in the existence of aliens without ANY PROOF .

Let me ask you the same questions you ask Christians

a.Where does God dwell ? We Christians say outside the universe . You claim it is laughable and inane to hold such belief . We are certain there is a creator - the faith in God

b. Where do aliens dwell ? Outside earth you've admitted and there is a certainty that the vastness of the universe could permit life outside earth

Both of us have shown faith . So why is it ridiculous to hold "a" as a belief and not "b" . Why is ludicrous to believe in a creator that dwells outside the universe but not in a creator that dwells inside the universe - directed panspermia .

Directed panspermia is the BELIEF life on earth was begotten through aliens . So how were the lives of those super-intelligent aliens formed ? You just lazily pushed the burden of creation to them and deemed it rational without questioning their OWN ORIGIN of existence and intelligence . But you question an ETERNAL God's existence and His intelligence and say its irrational or describe it as a belief without PROOF .

Now tell me aint you being hypocritical ?

Science relies on proof ? One question sir , how exactly was the moon formed . Wiki would be of great help you know wink

There are million times more proof that extraterrestrial life exists than there are that god exists or even Jesus exists.

I don't need faith of any kind to accept that ets are not only mathematically possible, but very very probable in lieu of the preponderance of real and anecdotal evidence from all over the world.

Like I said before, if you and vooks dare me, I open a permanently running thread to show you the tons of evidence out there, starting first with your holy bible.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by vooks: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

And that is the only honest answer there is: Faith.

If only vooks, kingebukasblog, winner01 etc, can embrace such humility and admit "faith" , then there would less arguements.
M0ron, why do you take my name in vain?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by vooks: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

There are million times more proof that extraterrestrial life exists [size=1pt]than there are that god exists or even Jesus exists.

I don't need faith of any kind to accept that ets are not only mathematically possible, but very very probable in lieu of the preponderance of real and anecdotal evidence from all over the world.

Like I said before, if you and vooks dare me, I open a permanently running thread to show you the tons of evidence out there, starting first with your holy bible.[/size]
I ran out of patience asking for a SINGLE proof you bloody idiot
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

There are million times more proof that extraterrestrial life exists than there are that god exists or even Jesus exists.

Dang !

Sir , just substitute God for aliens in the above statement and you have my rebuttal

Like I said before, if you and vooks dare me, I open a permanently running thread to show you the tons of evidence out there, starting first with your holy bible.

I already have the prescience of whatever you gona write . Nothing new honestly . I gave you a comprehensive list the other day right ? NOTHING NEW SIR , NOTHING NEW .

I've watched it , I've read and I have a finely prepared a refutation of that utter balderdash well described as a conspiracy theory
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

I ran out of patience asking for a SINGLE proof you bloody idiot

Bloody idiot?
Is that your new lower low?

Aim higher my friend.
I can't meet you in that gutter.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dang !

Sir , just substitute God for aliens in the above statement and you have my rebuttal

I already have the prescience of whatever you gona write . Nothing new honestly . I gave you a comprehensive list the other day right ? NOTHING NEW SIR , NOTHING NEW .

I've watched it , I've read and I have a finely prepared a refutation of that utter balderdash well described as a conspiracy theory

Yet you believe in unicorns.
No problems.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Yet you believe in unicorns.
No problems.

You mean wild ox ?

Your username should be misconceptions not plaetton

Damn ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by vooks: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

Bloody idiot?
Is that your new lower low?

Aim higher my friend.
I can't meet you in that gutter.
Discretion is the better part of valour
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by arantess: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
now at a point in time in the history of mankind on this sphere of existence, we had gods walking amongst us before they fell into the abyss of the milky way galaxy. the nehilims. here are a few of them and what they taught us

1-araqiel taught us geomancy
2-kokabiel taught astrology and the constellations and stars
3-baraqiel taught astrology
4-ezeqeel taught about the nebula
5-shamsiel taught the signs of the sun
6-sariel taught about the course of the moon
these angels fell from Gods presence and according to ur caption, from Andromeda galaxy......is Andromeda the dwelling place of God or atleast the general area of his abode?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
arantess:

these angels fell from Gods presence and according to ur caption, from Andromeda galaxy......is Andromeda the dwelling place of God or atleast the general area of his abode?
God is everywhere. the fallen angels abode is the Andromeda galaxy - but God is everywhere at the same time lol. sounds crazy but its true.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by arantess: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
God is everywhere. the fallen angels abode is the Andromeda galaxy - but God is everywhere at the same time lol. sounds crazy but its true.
hmmmm....i know he's everywhere but Hes gat to have a throne room located somewhere(as revealed to ezekiel- the wheeled throne)
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
arantess:

hmmmm....i know he's everywhere but Hes gat to have a throne room located somewhere(as revealed to ezekiel- the wheeled throne)
nah that ezekiel chapter is symbolic of the various empires who will rule the world. like there were four faces and one of the faces was like an eagle. what is the emblem of america ? an eagle. so ezekiel 1 is about empires. God does not need a throne. the whole world is his throne

isaiah 66 vs 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by arantess: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
nah that ezekiel chapter is symbolic of the various empires who will rule the world. like there were four faces and one of the faces was like an eagle. what is the emblem of america ? an eagle. so ezekiel 1 is about empires. God does not need a throne. the whole world is his throne

isaiah 66 vs 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
tnx brah sukkot a.k.a obadiah77

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
arantess:

tnx brah sukkot a.k.a obadiah77
no sweat my Chief. by the way that ezekiel chapter 1 about the creature with 4 faces is also re-created in daniel chapter 7 and revelation chapter 4. they represent empires that will rule this world before Gods saints take control of the world again to introduce a golden era on earth. we are very close to that golden era. have a great sunday wink
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
plaetton:

And may I ask which children's storybook did you get this from?
go ask the store keeper
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
teempak i need you to scientifically prove that the earth is moving around in space - and i will scientifically prove that it is fixed. this is a challenge.
Hehehe.

this is a walk in the park for me, you know that, right?

anyway, okay. I will do it. I'll open a thread as soon as I finish writing down the mathematical steps required to arrive at the conclusion.

It's a deal.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by arantess: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
no sweat my Chief. by the way that ezekiel chapter 1 about the creature with 4 faces is also re-created in daniel chapter 7 and revelation chapter 4. they represent empires that will rule this world before Gods saints take control of the world again to introduce a golden era on earth. we are very close to that golden era. have a great sunday wink
thank u immediately....am looking forward to that great era...shalom
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
Hehehe.

this is a walk in the park for me, you know that, right?

anyway, okay. I will do it. I'll open a thread as soon as I finish writing down the mathematical steps required to arrive at the conclusion.

It's a deal.
Please tag me when you do.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Reyginus:
Please tag me when you do.
I've not even started yet.
Lazystuff. embarassed

anyway, I'll tag you when I do. smiley
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by stonemasonn: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2016
sukkot:
well there is the book of maccabees, baruch, ecclesiasticus, the wisdom of solomon, any good book on astronomy, the stars, constellations, nebulas, asteroids, comets, black holes, zodiac, meteor showers, star asterixes like the summer triangle and winter hexagon etc etc , numerology, celestial body configurations, galaxies, moon cycles, ephemeris night time 2001-2050. start with those
You go kolo when you finish reading that.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
I've not even started yet. Lazystuff. embarassed
anyway, I'll tag you when I do. smiley
Okay. Come prepared.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by xest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
superior1:

The canonization and the acceptance of the scriptures was done by the general body of Christians. There were many books that are demonic in origin but we know the books of the bible are inspired words of God.
hey
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by analice107: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
plaetton:

Bingo!!

Have you heard of the term " Ecclesiastical Agenda " ?

The books of the bible were selected for canonization based on the Ecclesiastical Agenda of the presiding churchmen.
In the same way that your primary school or secondary curriculums are carefully selected based on the educational GOALS or AGENDA of the ruling government.

So, it made sense that scriptures that did not fit the Ecclesiastical Agenda, the brain washing and powergrab, of the religious elite if that era were rejected.

Calling those books demonic( which actually never did) was just a simple act of giving a dog a bad name, so that you can hang it.

The books of the bible are inspired by god because that's what makes you feel OK.
It is a matter if faith, your faith.
List the books already.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
You go kolo when you finish reading that.
yup lol. its only meant to be read by centaurs. half men half horse grin
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Tedassie(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
shumuel:

hmm okay, but they can of sticked, its was also stated that each ArchAngel rule each day of the week and people born on the day they represent can/should also call on them during prayer for support.
This is abominable! the bible speaks against this
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by samsard(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's sad that people actually buy Sukkots BS. And he lays claim to being in possesion of "scientific evidence" when all he has are youtube videos, conspiracy theories and ridiculous claims. Sukkot, Ezekiel's vision is as literal as it goes. Please, stop confusing people all over nairaland, when Daniel used allegory, it was obviously made clear. Same thing goes for the book of revelation. Anyway, you mind is already set in stone, so it's pointless!
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
samsard:
It's sad that people actually buy Sukkots BS. And he lays claim to being in possesion of "scientific evidence" when all he has are youtube videos, conspiracy theories and ridiculous claims. Sukkot, Ezekiel's vision is as literal as it goes. Please, stop confusing people all over nairaland, when Daniel used allegory, it was obviously made clear. Same thing goes for the book of revelation. Anyway, you mind is already set in stone, so it's pointless!
bros if you see the oracles I am working with over here you will shout sef smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors / There Shall Not Be War In Nigeria - Bishop David Oyedepo / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.