Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... (1329 Views)

Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Redeployed To Abuja, B15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... by missingrib(f): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nysc should be scrapped because it adding pain instead of gain to Nigeria youth. redeployment as the name sound will either favour or affect you.Due to redeployment I have been moving from one esblishment or the other in search of place of assignment all to no avail.Even when given the esblishment end up telling you they are not in need of corpers..But my God pass all of them,either devil like it or not my service year will be a blessed and happy year for me............redeployed corpers share your experience.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... by Newdaddy7: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2016
when a so called "graduate" can't even spell "dilemma" properly or construct a decent paragraph then the nation has bigger problems besides the nysc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... by missingrib(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Newdaddy7:
when a so called "graduate" can't even spell "dilemma" properly or construct a decent paragraph then the nation has bigger problems besides the nysc.
when he thinks he knows it all...............

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Redeployed Corper... by SlickM(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
@OP, didn't the NYSC secretariat in your state post you? or you were asked to look for yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Narrow Escape : An NYSC Experience / Nysc Batch C Revalidation List / NYSC Corps Member In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.