Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237408 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by proemmanuel: 11:16am On May 28, 2016
Good morning, plz has anyone get text for interview invite for the next stage in the just concluded people plus / Zenith bank test as from 24th of this month 2016
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lanlaw(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
HartIse:
Hi guys, Good to be here. Plsss are calculators allowed for the test, how many hours is it, how many maths & English questions, what is the cut off mark, is the hr interview on the same day as the test? I anticipate your reply.. Thanks alot
¤calculator is allowed
¤dunno the cut off mark
¤ nope.. Only those who passed will be called for interview
¤logic, numeric, grammar, verbal reasoning (GMAT). 80 questions for 60minutes
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bukkielee(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2016
How can I apply for this?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by HartIse(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2016
Thanks Ianlaw, really grateful!
Please how long after test is one called for the interview if successful? & how many of such interviews are there??
lanlaw:

¤calculator is allowed
¤dunno the cut off mark
¤ nope.. Only those who passed will be called for interview
¤logic, numeric, grammar, verbal reasoning (GMAT). 80 questions for 60minutes
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jeffery23: 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
HartIse:
Hi guys, Good to be here. Plsss are calculators allowed for the test, how many hours is it, how many maths & English questions, what is the cut off mark, is the hr interview on the same day as the test? I anticipate your reply.. Thanks alot
someone should please reply??
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jeffery23: 3:08pm On May 31, 2016
jeffery23:
Good afternoon guys have any1 who wrote his/her
test on the 22th of April gotten an interview
invite so far, they said they will get back to us in four weeks time and we are in the 5th week now.thanks 4 ur prompt response

someone should please reply?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lanlaw(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
HartIse:
Thanks Ianlaw, really grateful!
Please how long after test is one called for the interview if successful? & how many of such interviews are there??
Yw HartIse
I dunno.. We were told only candidates who are successful at the aptitude test will be contacted for the next stage - interview
The interview consists of 3 stages with each stage having different panel members from Zenith.
One need to pass one stage before he/she can move to the next

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
pls how do i apply for this job....i hv filled the form online abt two months ago but i did'nt receive any invitation
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just got a message from 'PEOPLEPLUS' saying that they are recruiting for Zenith Bank, though the test is at Zenith bank headquarters. I just hope it's not an outsourcing firm doing this again cos it better to deal with the bank directly. Dunno if any1 is in the same shoe as mine. undecided
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaey:
Just got a message from 'PEOPLEPLUS' saying that they are recruiting for Zenith Bank, though the test is at Zenith bank headquarters. I just hope it's not an outsourcing firm doing this again cos it better to deal with the bank directly. Dunno if any1 is in the same shoe as mine. undecided

they are genuine. I've been there b4
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
macjireh:

they are genuine. I've been there b4

Nice info. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Ogadangodo: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2016
jeffery23:

someone should please reply?

I wrote on 16th, I have not heard from them. I thought I failed but when I called the lady, she confirmed I passed but said they will invite me for interview when there is need for it. I am still waiting till now...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by HartIse(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hi guys, Pls who else wrote the aptitude test for June 1st, any news??Please message me
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by AishaBender: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
HartIse:
Hi guys, Pls who else wrote the aptitude test for June 1st, any news??Please message me

I did..no news yet
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
jaey:

Nice info. Thanks
ur welcome
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
HartIse:

pls wat exactly were d questions, cuz I have mine on Tuesday
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by HartIse(m): 4:06am On Jun 05, 2016
AishaBender:

I did..no news yet
Kk, AishaBender, Pls notify us if you hear any news, I'll do the same.. This wait is causing tension for me oo
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jmenex: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2016
CHM11:
peopleplus is like a virtual organisation inside zenith bank used to recruit lower level contract staff for zenith bank.

job location-ationwide (depending on your address) and branch demands.
job departments- Customer service and Cash&Teller
salary-75k
contract life span-2 years, renewable...no promise of conversion full time employment but it happens sometimes.

Gate crashing wont be allowed as the systems have already been programmed to accept only invited test takers.

TEST FORMAT -simple Gmat.
sentence correction, logical reasoning, numerical problems, passage reading and a few abstract if you are fast enough to get to the abstract pages.

After the test, if successful, you will be invited for interviews which comprises of four different interviews, all on same day or different days depending on the HR planning. The interviews are quite straight forward and the interviewers are awesome persons.

If successful at interviews, you will be invited for medicals at VI. Depending on your address and Zenith bank branch needs around you, you will then be called to pick up your appointment letter and resume at the branch they tell you to.

training is on the job.

My view- its a nice job, though the pay is low, id say its a great place to hold on to while you wait for something better in anothller industry or a promotion in the bank.

My advice.

For the test
since its computer based most times,
know your strong points.
if you are good at calculations, focus on that and skip all the long stories and passages. The questions u skipped will come back later on in the test. Try and answer as many as possible within the 1hour time frame.

Everything at the test will be tailored to help you perform at your best. sometimes snacks and drinks are served.

for the interview.

the questions are simple and direct.

Just know about zenith bank, why its the biggest bank in Nigeria, what makes it stand out (core values), why u want to work with zenith bank, what you studied and how it relates to banking. What you are bringing to zenith bank.

i wish you guys success in your tests and/or interview.

please is d interview d same day after d test?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
abeg o.....i need a good samaritan that can help me forward my cv....let me even be invited for this test at least....
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by AishaBender: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
HartIse:
Kk, AishaBender, Pls notify us if you hear any news, I'll do the same.. This wait is causing tension for me oo

OK..let's just be patient
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by AishaBender: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
tbabs10166:
abeg o.....i need a good samaritan that can help me forward my cv....let me even be invited for this test at least....

Submit to their website
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jeffery23: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ogadangodo:

I wrote on 16th, I have not heard from them. I thought I failed but when I called the lady, she confirmed I passed but said they will invite me for interview when there is need for it. I am still waiting till now...

what location did you fill d test day?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
AishaBender:

Submit to their website
I have done that long time ago......still no invite
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Gift200: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls I av been invited for a test by zenith bank, on 8th June, what should I expect. Somebody please help...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by HartIse(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
macjireh:

pls wat exactly were d questions, cuz I have mine on Tuesday
Sorry for the late reply Macjireh, it's mostly English synonyms, sentence completion, passage reading, analogy questions & some arithmetic sha
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just finished writing a test with peopleplus some few hours ago. While waiting at the reception with everyone anticipating when the test is gonna start. I just noticed everyone glued to their smartphones but picked interest in two ladies who were surfing nairaland. Then I realised nairaland dey calm nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by xsanctus(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gift200:
Pls I av been invited for a test by zenith bank, on 8th June, what should I expect. Somebody please help...
make unah show me way nah make I also write the test. nah beg I dey beg ooh
jaey:
Just finished writing a test with peopleplus some few hours ago. While waiting at the reception with everyone anticipating when the test is gonna start. I just noticed everyone glued to their smartphones but picked interest in two ladies who were surfing nairaland. Then I realised nairaland dey calm nerves.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
HartIse:
Sorry for the late reply Macjireh, it's mostly English synonyms, sentence completion, passage reading, analogy questions & some arithmetic sha

then I'm in sumfin. Help me Lord.

thanks all d same
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
xsanctus:
o boy! na so me sef dey beg dem o
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by dutchess007(f): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Gud mornin house pls i sent my cv 2 weeks ago and im yet to get an invite. Pls am i d only 1? And pls any1 wit d GMAT past question shud forward 2 my email msonwuegbuchi@gmail.com biko i kneel down dey beg! 10x in anticipation
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2016
tbabs10166:
o boy! na so me sef dey beg dem o

send ur CV to hr@zenithbank.com

NB:u should not be More than 27years
engineering graduate needs at least 2-2
others need 2-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.