Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237424 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Odunharry:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
abnot:

Many thanks boss. Journey was long but got glad something came out of it..
Happy for you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
tiedee:
as far as I know,zenith don't recruit ET. The best that can happen is that you can be converted fast without reaching the two years. Anyway anything can happen. Maybe if your uncle is an AGM above you can be recruited as ET direct. ET salary is 135k minus upfront and leave bonus.

Hi boss , out of curiosity looked up my offer letter again and there's no mention of 'upfront' ... Also I guess the 135k you mentioned is the monthly take home right ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
abnot:

Hi boss , out of curiosity looked up my offer letter again and there's no mention of 'upfront' ... Also I guess the 135k you mentioned is the monthly take home right ?
Everything will be in your offer. Total breakdown. Scrutinise your offer letter well smiley all the best
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
tiedee:

Everything will be in your offer. Total breakdown. Scrutinise your offer letter well smiley all the best
Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ruthieo:
yesso graduate assistant,wrote yestaday at their headoffice

Pls any update on d exam
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
none for now,still hoping for the best
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
ruthieo:
none for now,still hoping for the best
Be hopeful..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
did you write the exam? why asking
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2016
ruthieo:
did you write the exam? why asking

Yes on 10th of August, nothing yet, maybe it's to call HR
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2016
ok we wrote on the same day,no qualms na. let's be believing God for the best. they will definitely contact us if we succeeded.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by moyomeey: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=jaey post=46245370]Just got a message from 'PEOPLEPLUS' saying that they are recruiting for Zenith Bank, though the test is at Zenith bank headquarters. I just hope it's not an outsourcing firm doing this again cos it better to deal with the bank directly. Dunno if any1 is in the same shoe as mine. undecided[/quote

Pls how do I get to register with peopleplus
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
go online and register, zenith careers any update from the test? pls has anyone gotten interview invite ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
go online and register, zenith careers
any update from the test?
pls has anyone gotten interview invite ?I mean those that did their test recently
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=moyomeey post=48529735][/quote]

I got some1 to help me submit at their HR, so I think their HR refers to peopleplus
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
ruthieo:
jaey how did the it go? nature of the ques was

Sowie for the late response.

Pretty hard. A little more advanced than the normal GMAT qustions
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jaey(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
bartho77:

Please,what can I use as a substitute for a valid ID.

Apologies for the late post.

The means of ID accepted are:
National ID
Driver's License
Voter's Card
International passport .

It might not be limited to the above-mentioned ones as some recommendation letter with your passport affixed from a reputable individual could do coupled with your valid explanation as to why you don't have a valid ID at the moment.

Cheers
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bartho77(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
jaey:

Apologies for the late post.

The means of ID accepted are:
National ID
Driver's License
Voter's Card
International passport .

It might not be limited to the above-mentioned ones as

some recommendation letter with your passport affixed from a reputable individual could do coupled with your valid explanation as to why you don't have a valid ID at the moment.

Cheers

Thanks bro, i really appreciate
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2016
ruthieo:
pls has anyone gotten interview invite ?I mean those that did their test recently

Nothing yet
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
ruthieo:

Called HR she said Dt if you wrote dis month n passed, B4 d end of August u will b contacted, it's Lyk they have called some Pple. Did you get any other person's number Dt day?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
called her too some mins ago she said they will get to us when they are ready and if we pass they will surely get to us
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
no I dint,I only have the number of the person that did the next day
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
lynda4biz:

Called HR she said Dt if you wrote dis month n passed, B4 d end of August u will b contacted, it's Lyk they have called some Pple. Did you get any other person's number Dt day?

Pls help me for God sake. I have been sending my CV online since January, I also went to the headquarter in VI. I was told dey don't receive CV from ordinary people. Somebody help me. I am a graduate of economics with second class upper
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Some body help me.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
dunno what to say but keep trusting God or probably zenith is not ur job
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
profsod:

Pls help me for God sake. I have been sending my CV online since January, I also went to the headquarter in VI. I was told dey don't receive CV from ordinary people. Somebody help me. I am a graduate of economics with second class upper

Sorry I don't know, I submitted online, can't recall the date.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Been a bit busy as I resumed at Zenith bank on Monday. On the average most of my colleagues are nice and welcoming. Made the following observations:
1. Staff turnover is very low. Loads of staff spend many years here. Although they complain a lot about their welfare, overdue promotion and the rest of it but they still stay put and complain.
2. Secondly, one Nigerian factor I'm yet to come to terms with plays out here. I keep getting asked what state I'm from when introduced to a colleague which calls for concern as we Nigerian youths are obviously growing up to identify with our tribesmen and women which threatens national integration and development. NYSC seems to have had limited effect on us.

On the other hand peeps kindly comment on career prospects and other knotty gritty you know about zenith bank full staff, probation , promotion and company culture. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mzdeea(f): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=abnot post=48991676]Been a bit busy as I resumed at Zenith bank on Monday. On the average most of my colleagues are nice and welcoming. Made the following observations:
1. Staff turnover is very low. Loads of staff spend many years here. Although they complain a lot about their welfare, overdue promotion and the rest of it but they still stay put and complain.
2. Secondly, one Nigerian factor I'm yet to come to terms with plays out here. I keep getting asked what state I'm from when introduced to a colleague which calls for concern as we Nigerian youths are obviously growing up to identify with our tribesmen and women which threatens national integration and development. NYSC seems to have had limited effect on us.

On the other hand peeps kindly comment on career prospects and other knotty gritty you know about zenith bank full staff, probation , promotion and company culture. Thanks[/quoted]

Congrats bro. Plss were you called immediately after your medicals?? Cos I did myn medical on Friday nd avnt heard from dem. Meanwhile my frnd was sent a guarantors form today, nd she did her medical on Friday tooooo!!
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=mzdeea post=48996062][/quote]
Was called two weeks after medicals. What role though? Hope its not peopleplus cash & teller ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tenaciousJ(f): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Please how can I apply with PeoplePlus or zenith bank. Please help
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adajesus20(f): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello people.. Please I need the format of zenith bank cbt questions very urgently. If one can help me with the Baron Gmat questions..i'll be most grateful .
Please send to my mail, igloria689@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
profsod:

I guess u didn't read from the beginning .
hr@zenithbank.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.