Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities (4687 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Hygist1: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
And the clampdown on the looters continues. Most politicians who embezzled public funds have left some of their properties and fled the country over fear of president Buhari who has been giving the "political yam eaters" a hot chase. Here is another multi-billion naira complex in Abuja reportedly owned by former Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh which has been seized by the EFCC authorities

[size=16pt]Photos[/size]http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/pray-for-peter-okoye-begs-fans-as-he.html

mynd44, Ijebabe, ishilove, fynestboi, lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by kossyablaze(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Better
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by odiereke(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na wah o. Only God can save this country.
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by absoluteSuccess: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
wow
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
can they just go round the country and lock up all businesses and put more people out of work?

the maximum ruler has always been anti-business that why he had the same number of cows for 12 years!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by meforyou1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
What's d name of the plaza? Anyone knows?
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by satelliteDISH(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
krendo:
can they just go round the country and lock up all businesses and put more people out of work?

the maximum ruler has always been anti-business that why he had the same number of cows for 12 years!

Guy, Bubu never sent them to seize or close businesses, EFCC is just doing their job. These thiefy politicians mortgage your future and that of your unborn kids to build these businesses. Say no to corruption.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by janvier27(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
See how busy EFCC has been. Kudos. That other one was just blowing up, about to explode before he ran away having turned his tummy to TSA for even the little recoveries he was forced to make.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stealing has been a normal thing in Nigeria since 1802, i thank God for buhari.

first they locked his personal house and now his Plaza, were they not there wen he was spending the countries money??

Mynd44 come and answer this ?

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by emzila(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
EVEN IF THIS IS THE ONLY THING BUHARI KNOW HOW TO DO, I WILL VOTE HIM AGAIN IN 2019.
IF ONLY OUR MONEY IS USED PROPERLY, NIGERIA HAS ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HER CITIZENS.

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
emzila:
EVEN IF THIS IS THE ONLY THING BUHARI KNOW HOW TO DO, I WILL VOTE HIM AGAIN IN 2019.
IF ONLY OUR MONEY IS USED PROPERLY, NIGERIA HAS ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HER CITIZENS.
seriously am telling you, the country has been in darkness for long, i voted PDP in the last election but with what Oga bubu is doing, i think the cap fits him

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by 7footre(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Make I go bid #200k for am.... ma luck fit shine

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
7footre:
Make I go bid #200k for am.... ma luck fit shine
LOL!!! abeg bring my quota

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by 7footre(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
jaylister:
LOL!!! abeg bring my quota
Lols indeed! But reason am nau. Govt is trying to recoup stolen funds, anything goes

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
7footre:

Lols indeed! But reason am nau. Govt is trying to recoup stolen funds, anything goes
abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Sweetguy25: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
When was Badeh installed as chief of defence staff and when was this property developed?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by 7footre(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
jaylister:
abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sweetguy25:
When was Badeh installed as chief of defence staff and when was this property developed?
WAEC question

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Slikbae: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by johnmartus(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
krendo:

EMPTY SKULL.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
emzila:

thank you very much,my brother...if someone is doing his job well,let him keep on doing his job nau....

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
jaylister:
seriously am telling you, the country has been in darkness for long, i voted PDP in the last election but with what Oga bubu is doing, i think the cap fits him

hey,hey..why are you insulting darkness??...after the day comes the night.....after night comes the day....fee dee fee is just pure demonic evil..

dont insult darkness,,,darkness is good.....
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by smsshola(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good move I jus pray this continue...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by jaylister(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

hey,hey..why are you insulting darkness??...after the day comes the night.....after night comes the day....fee dee fee is just pure demonic evil..

dont insult darkness,,,darkness is good.....
sori for my misuse of words. i think it is even more than demonic act

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
jaylister:
sori for my misuse of words. i think it is even more than demonic act

okay...lets call a spade a spade.....
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by yemmynoni: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
odiereke:
Na wah o. Only God can save this country.
my brother no be liec
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by seunowa(f): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
We must all support pmb in his drive to eradicate corruption among our leaders

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by TunjiMsp: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
johnmartus:
EMPTY SKULL.
As in totally empty smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by mrmetoo1: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Guy, Bubu never sent them to seize or close businesses, EFCC is just doing their job. These thiefy politicians mortgage your future and that of your unborn kids to build these businesses. Say no to corruption.

Na wa for this Buhari. Let someone come to your house, steal your school fees or money you want to use for your business then comes back to give you change to buy Garri to soak for the day. When he comes, please thank him very well

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by odinese(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yo! Seize em' seize em'

Yo Yo Yo Yo finally the nigger-land already fighting Corruption...

Yo yo yo yo buhari they call the dullard still a better dullard than the clueless ones (party, members and the poverty stricken followers sad)

Yo yo yo go Nigeria... Go buhari

God bless the land of niggers!
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Freegift75: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stop cursing darkness, it has its own value. Darkness and light are product of same source
Re: Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities by Bigprozzie: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
emzila:

Thank you bro

Let Naira become $1:N1000

Buhari will still get my vote

This is what Nigeria needs right now

Nigerian politicians and top civil servants are just too f*ucking corrupt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Signs N151bn 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.