Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (13586 Views)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by donogaga(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
In what promises to be the biggest White House scandal since intern MouthAction, President Barack Obama’s daughter, 16-year-old Malia, has confirmed that she is pregnant.

Sources say Malia is now in her second trimester. Mother and First Lady, Michelle Obama, says that although she will be a grandmother much younger than she planned, teen pregnancy runs in the family.

“On her father’s side of course. My mother-in-law had Barack when she was 18, so I see where Malia gets it from. I’m just so excited to decorate the nursery. The White House hasn’t seen a baby since oh, 1884 or so.”

For now, Malia is staying hush-hush about the father’s identity, but one thing she would say is that he is white. “My mom always hoped I would get with a nice mixed-race man like dad, but love is so colorblind. Mom was probably right though. The dad already left me for some tramp. And of course, like all white men, my baby-daddy won’t want to pay his child support. I already told him, ‘You want to keep your license so you can drive that bleach-blond tramp around in your little Jaguar, right? Better step up.’”

Despite her future motherhood, Malia is still considering her college options. “It’s not like Stanford or Berkeley are going to, like, turn me down for being a teen mother. Hello, I’m the president’s daughter. This doesn’t ruin my plans for a future at all. I can probably get a book deal out of this in a few years. MTV already offered to give me my own show, White House Baby-Momma-Drama or something stupidly titled like that. I was like, no way – that’s so white trash.”

President Obama says he is being supportive of his daughter, despite being as outraged as any father would be if his young daughter announced an unexpected pregnancy. “We’re all very relieved this little blessing happened, and thankfully in my second term.” When asked about his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, he replied, “He’s just lucky I didn’t have him erased. Don’t mess with the Commander-in-Chief, homeboy. Ever hear of the Secret Service? Regardless, we’re sure he’ll come around.”

http://nigeriana.org/485441.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
cum make i giv u job

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by obiorathesubtle: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
this is the kind of unwanted pregnancy every guy wants to give a girl.. Who doesn't want to_fuck and get pregnant a girl from the bloodline of the U.S. President??

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by donogaga(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
vsaintchigs:
cum make i giv u job

What do you do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by obinnashady(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Way to go son_give her belle again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Pheals(f): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sssshh so what is special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by donogaga(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
this is the kind of unwanted pregnancy every guy wants to give a girl.. Who doesn't want to_fuck and get pregnant a girl from the bloodline of the U.S. President??

Hahahahha. A typical Nigerian mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by cruzita(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
this one na first or second daughter because I no even know any one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by sinaj(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Picture of her tying wrapper or adunbilivit sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Twaci(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
This fake piece of crap again undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
donogaga:

What do you do for a living?
i sell akara

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by rottennaija(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
donogaga:

In what promises to be the biggest White House scandal since intern MouthAction, President Barack Obama’s daughter, 16-year-old Malia, has confirmed that she is pregnant.

Sources say Malia is now in her second trimester. Mother and First Lady, Michelle Obama, says that although she will be a grandmother much younger than she planned, teen pregnancy runs in the family.

“On her father’s side of course. My mother-in-law had Barack when she was 18, so I see where Malia gets it from. I’m just so excited to decorate the nursery. The White House hasn’t seen a baby since oh, 1884 or so.”

For now, Malia is staying hush-hush about the father’s identity, but one thing she would say is that he is white. “My mom always hoped I would get with a nice mixed-race man like dad, but love is so colorblind. Mom was probably right though. The dad already left me for some tramp. And of course, like all white men, my baby-daddy won’t want to pay his child support. I already told him, ‘You want to keep your license so you can drive that bleach-blond tramp around in your little Jaguar, right? Better step up.’”

Despite her future motherhood, Malia is still considering her college options. “It’s not like Stanford or Berkeley are going to, like, turn me down for being a teen mother. Hello, I’m the president’s daughter. This doesn’t ruin my plans for a future at all. I can probably get a book deal out of this in a few years. MTV already offered to give me my own show, White House Baby-Momma-Drama or something stupidly titled like that. I was like, no way – that’s so white trash.”

President Obama says he is being supportive of his daughter, despite being as outraged as any father would be if his young daughter announced an unexpected pregnancy. “We’re all very relieved this little blessing happened, and thankfully in my second term.” When asked about his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, he replied, “He’s just lucky I didn’t have him erased. Don’t mess with the Commander-in-Chief, homeboy. Ever hear of the Secret Service? Regardless, we’re sure he’ll come around.”

I have seen this same story line more than 3 months ago and she is still in her second trimester. And it's not even the talk of the town in America? It's just a talk of the town in nairaland alone?

Before you pedal lies and falsehood, check your stories and confirmed if it's true

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by donogaga(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
vsaintchigs:
i sell akara

Lol. You can't pay me bro.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
donogaga:

Lol. You can't pay me bro.
so you prefer to remain jobless
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Slikbae: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
fake

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by kachnov(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
is this real?
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by bronzegoddess(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
U mad? So u believe dat crap u read up there?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Omotayor123(f): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dia wahala tongue
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by obiorathesubtle: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
bronzegoddess:

U mad? So u believe dat crap u read up there?
undecided no I'm not mad.. I don't know what to believe these days..
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by hardychris(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lucky guy
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Simplymeah: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2016
D guy is a hero
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by bluntspade: 1:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2016
This is such a stupid article, in the article malia says the dad is white but the picture of the guy who supposedly impregnated her is black.

Op why would you even put this false story on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by mcdreeezy: 1:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2016
If this was real, they wouldn't say anything at all. There's nothing on TV. Fake story, OP, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Vikky014(f): 3:26am On Jan 16, 2016
donogaga:

you displayed the picture of her younger sister.so show us the pregnant Malia

1 Like

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by vinelli(m): 4:02am On Jan 16, 2016
I smell....

Wait...

Wait...

LIES
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by cooooooks(m): 4:38am On Jan 16, 2016
1. That picture isn't Malia Obama

2. The pregnancy rumours were spread in 2014 and were never proven.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by khassy(m): 5:27am On Jan 16, 2016
donogaga:

So that's the work of the secret service?

Erasing people abi

Continue oBAMA abi na OMayoneisse serf undecidedundecided
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by akp202(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
well e don better for the boy b that
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by ipledge10(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
rottennaija:

I have seen this same story line more than 3 months ago and she is still in her second trimester. And it's not even the talk of the town in America? It's just a talk of the town in nairaland alone?

Before you pedal lies and falsehood, check your stories and confirmed if it's true
me self wondering oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her? / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.