Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) (1373 Views)

Payoneer Exchanger Needed In Rivers State, I Have Funds To Sell / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me / Is Payza Cryptocurrency Miner Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by Kennedyiheme: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
This company called payza is very annoying, i tried adding funds to my ewallet using my visa debit card but they keep giving me error message. I actually missed a $1000 payment because a freind couldn't add funds to payza ewallet. What could be the problem? Note: I know about exchangers but I have my reasons of wanting to add funds through my debit card
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by JAZES(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
This company called payza is very annoying, i tried adding funds to my ewallet using my visa debit card but they keep giving me error message. I actually missed a $1000 payment because a freind couldn't add funds to payza ewallet. What could be the problem? Note: I know about exchangers but I have my reasons of wanting to add funds through my debit card
Is your account verified with payza?
If your account is not verified you cant add funds with your debit card and more so paypal doesnt accept
naija debit card.
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by Kennedyiheme: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
JAZES:

Is your account verified with payza?
If your account is not verified you cant add funds with your debit card and more so paypal doesnt accept
naija debit card.
not paypal oo, payza. Btw my payza account isn't verified
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by JAZES(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
not paypal oo, payza. Btw my payza account isn't verified
yes- PAYZA- u cant use debit card with it if your account its not verified.
You have to verify your account with a valid id like your driver license, passport etc
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by arbitrage: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:

Is it Visa or MasterCard you are trying? Don't forget Payza will not accept all types of cards.
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by Kennedyiheme: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
JAZES:

yes- PAYZA- u cant use debit card with it if your account its not verified.
You have to verify your account with a valid id like your driver license, passport etc
I can verify my payza account by credit card right? Must it be passport or drivers license?
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by Kennedyiheme: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Is it Visa or MasterCard you are trying? Don't forget Payza will not accept all types of cards.
I use. A visa debit card
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by JAZES(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
I can verify my payza account by credit card right? Must it be passport or drivers license?
i think they accept any of the two
Re: Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) by Kennedyiheme: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
JAZES:

i think they accept any of the two
thanks man I prefer paypal, this payza are just silly people

(1) (Reply)

Requirements And Procedures For Creating A Domiciliary Account In Nigerian Bank / Popular Shopping Mall,phil-hallmark, In Benin (photos) / Billionaire Oil Mogul, Mohammed Indimi And His Son Ahmed Indimi With SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.