Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81479 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo grin I thought you would say it is a lie, and I would have bombarded you with more stories of how Catholic priests are money scavengers, and they are happily doing it because they know their members would give a blind eye and instead accuse Pentecostal Pastors of been too money conscious!

The Priest did not only take Alter Boys money, he also took other groups money, they reported him to Bishop, and he is still a Priest! The only punishment he got was that he was transferred to a village.

That is a rare case among many and it is not a norm. Among the pentecostals, it is a norm. In fact, you are no body if you dont preach about getting rich.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
kepal99:

I don't own a private jet so I can't say why someone should own 4 private jets. At the same time, I ask you: who are you to judge?
Am sure your disciplined priests have taught you not to judge anyone.
Even Vatican city was rocked by a scandal last year.
So my guy... We all striving towards perfection. No one is perfect neither is anyone a saint.
If you had the opportunity to live in thesame room with 'some' of these priests, you will understand better.

I'm just stating a factam not judging

Which scandal? Money scandal?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Hahahaha, relax jare.

Same to you.

But your life will be a lot better if you stop believing just anything you hear without evidence
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

M0ron,
Isn't it self-evident?
They pray to dead people like Mary, Paul ......
They built elaborate shrines to idols

Did they pray to dead people in your presence? Were you there or they told you?

Why not shut your cuuuursed mouth up if you have nothing sensible to bring up?

You are the bigger mmoron.

You that pray to living people, we can all see how it is making your steupidd life better.

COZA pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, Chris Okotie, Oritshejafor the politician and TB Josiah all come to mind.

Didn't coza pastor raped a church member and said the Holy Spirit asked him not to talk about it when the matter became public? That is one of the benefits of praying to living people, abi? You are complete eeediotic element.

Useless people all over.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

Did they pray to dead people in your presence? Were you there or they told you?
Arrant idiot, don't you invoke Peter,Paul and Mary?

Why not shut your cuuuursed mouth up if you have nothing sensible to bring up?

You are the bigger mmoron.
Catholicism Satanism is pure necromancy and idolatry
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=1pt]
gemale:

U r clearly misinformed so let me try 2 enlighten u. If afterward u feel confused, grab a copy of D catechism of D Catholic church & read it well. If u still r confused, c a Catholic priest 2 voice ur reservations. Let me start 4rm Genesis when God introduced Himself 2 Moses, he said "I AM d God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob". Note He didn't say "I was". @ dt tym those 3 pple were long gone so why did God say "I am"? Jesus answers dis in d gospel when tested by d saducees. He says dt God is d God of D living nt d dead. Christianity doesn't view death d WY d world does. True death 2 a xtian is eternal damnation nt passing away. Wt d world calls death is just a change in state & location 4 xtians. Dts y Jesus said 2 D sister of Lazarus "anyone who Blvs in me even if he dies shall live again". So those pple u referred 2 r nt dead bt still living. U ask y we pray 2 Mary & Saints. Let me answer u. Mary is our mother; we don't worship her we only honor her. Y do we give honor 2 a woman so 'ordinary' dt she wasn't mentioned much in d Bible? When Jesus hung on d cross, His disciples abandoned him. In 1 account of D gospel, a disciple who was bathing @ d tym of His arrest ran away naked. Even great Simon "d rock" Peter denied Jesus afta swearing 2 even die wt Him. So Jesus hanging 4rm d cross looks down & guess who He beholds sharing dis most agonizing moment wt Him @ d foot of D cross? His mother & few women & d only disciple bold enuf 2 identify wt him; John. He then utters dis words "woman ur son; son ur mother". These words commended us in2 d hands of Mary. Any true follower of Christ is a son/daughter of Mary. Any disciple who wants 2 truly take up his cross & follow d Lord daily needs 2 learn 4rm d lyf of Mary who was wt Jesus @ d point he cried "eloi eloi lama sabacthani" (my God my God, y has Thou forsaken me?). Mary's lyf was a lyf of total submission 2 obedience 2 D will of God wt out consideration 4 her interests or comfort. Here was a woman nt yet married being told dt she wld bcom pregnant even though she was a virgin. By mosaic laws, she risked being stoned 2 death & yet she says "I am d handmaid of D lord; b it done 2 me According 2 ur words". Dis is a woman who was told by Simeon of D harrowing experience dt Jesus was 2 undergo & yet she kept on loving Him & taking care of Him. Catholics honor Mary because d only tym d Bible recorded her asking Jesus 4 a favor was 2 help odas @ d wedding in Cana, Galilee. dts y we 'pray' 2 Mary as u say. Wt we do is 2 ask her 4 her intercession because even Jesus knowing it wasn't his tym 2 manifest still honored her wishes & was submissive 2 her. If d word made flesh cld honor Her, who r we nt 2 do d same? As 4 asking 4 Saints' intercession , It's no less scriptural Dan pentecostals asking oda brethren 2 say prayers of intercession 4 Dem or wt dey call standing in d gap. D only difference is dt dey r in a different place. D church of God comprises of 3 arms; d church militant (we on earth), D church suffering (purgatory;a discussion 4 anoda day) & d church triumphant (those in heaven). These arms r in communication wt 1 anoda hence in d apostles' Creed, we say we blv in d communion of Saints.
As 4 ur 2nd allegation, D definition of a shrine isn't only limited 2 D worship of an Idol. A shrine can also b a place built 2 honor ones memory / achievements. It's just due 2 our African heritage. Just d same way we tend 2 react adversely 2 a word lyk ritual. Do u know dt a wedding ceremony whether legal, traditional or religious is a ritual? Oda examples of ritual include matriculation, convocation, naming ceremonies etc. So a shrine in d Catholic sense is just a place built in memory of a saint. Most pple hate d Catholic church because dey don't understand its doctrine instead of dem 2 try & look 4 clarification, dey most tyms ignorantly spread aspersions dt r distorted & most tyms untrue. Whenever u have questions/disagreements abt d teachings & belief, try 2 conduct detailed research & ask knowledgeable pple lyk priests 2 clarify ur doubts.
[/size]
Buffon, go to school and learn punctuation
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

Arrant idiot, don't you invoke Peter,Paul and Mary?

Catholicism Satanism is pure necromancy and idolatry

Yes we are satanic, the same way your pastors are rapists
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

Yes we are satanic, the same way your pastors are rapists
Fool, and your priests can't keep off young boys' butts. So on top of being necromancers and idolaters, they are sodomites...pure satanism
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

Fool, and your priests can't keep off young boys' butts

I've heard of your youth pastors fvcking male youth members......blind goat. Hope you sha gave your pastor the 10th part of your earnings today sha? Your pastor needs the money to survive and send his children to school
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

I've heard of your youth pastors fvcking male youth members......blind goat. Hope you sha gave your pastor the 10th part of your earnings today sha? Your pastor needs the money to survive and send his children to school
Catholicism is satanism, period
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
vooks:

How does this reply appear to both of you?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by homesteady(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

That is a rare case among many and it is not a norm. Among the pentecostals, it is a norm. In fact, you are no body if you dont preach about getting rich.

A rare case? You think it is a hidden secret that in the East, been a Priest is now a business venture? That People invest in Seminarians so that they would repay them when they become Priest?

Instead of you to be sober and admit you are among the millions of hypocritical Catholics, you are still adamantly spreading your generalistic views!
Do you attend all Pentecost churches? so how do you know that they are all preaching about Prosperity? All these people that preach in public, are almost all not pentecostal people? What do you hear them preaching about? is it not mostly about repentance and Faith? Do you hear them preaching about money? Isn't what they preach in public supposed to be a reflection of what they are been taught in their Churches.

You should drop this pull-them-down habit!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

Fool, and your priests can't keep off young boys' butts. So on top of being necromancers and idolaters, they are sodomites...pure satanism

Pentecostalism is controlled by the spirit of Mammon, which is a demon...so, Pentecostal is satanic QED.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
homesteady:

A rare case? You think it is a hidden secret that in the East, been a Priest is now a business venture? That People invest in Seminarians so that they would repay them when they become Priest?

Instead of you to be sober and admit you are among the millions of hypocritical Catholics, you are still adamantly spreading your generalistic views!
Do you attend all Pentecost churches? so how do you know that they are all preaching about Prosperity? All these people that preach in public, are almost all not pentecostal people? What do you hear them preaching about? is it not mostly about repentance and Faith? Do you hear them preaching about money? Isn't what they preach in public supposed to be a reflection of what they are been taught in their Churches.

You should drop this pull-them-down habit!
c

Give evidence or keep quiet
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by homesteady(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:
c

Give evidence or keep quiet

Give evidence of what? undecided

I'm sure it is coming to you as a shock that all these words are coming from a Catholic grin It is just the truth! Most Catholics prefer pointing fingers at the pentecostal instead of talking about the rot which is deepening in their Church! Nowadays, some Priests don't mind globetrotting for the whole month, going to preach in different retreats and places so that they would get paid and they would leave their Parishioners to visiting priests.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

Pentecostalism is controlled by the spirit of Mammon, which is a demon...so, Pentecostal is satanic QED.
I don't know what is Pentecostalism but I'm dead sure Catholicism is full of paganism/idolatry and necromancy

Example of necromancy and praying demons to possess them
Consecration to Our Lady by Pope John Paul II

Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother
Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Think your thoughts in my mind.
Love through my heart.
Give me your dispositions and feelings.
Teach, lead and guide me to Jesus.
Correct and enlighten and expand my thoughts and behaviour.
Possess my soul and take over my entire personality and life.
Replace it with yourself.

Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
Pray in and through me.
Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'm just stating a factam not judging

Which scandal? Money scandal?

And am telling you, the catholic priests aint abit better.

Google is your friend.
You can also read this
www.vocativ.com/news/235015/by-the-numbers-the-catholic-churchs-sex-abuse-scandals/
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by gemale(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
I apologize sincerely 4 wasting my precious tym 2 enlighten an intentionally ignorant fellow lyk u. Kindly progress with wallowing in d putrid muck of ur ignorance lyk d intellectual swine u r.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

Same to you.

But your life will be a lot better if you stop believing just anything you hear without evidence
My friend keep quiet!! What do u know about me and what makes you think you are better than I am?? I chose not to argue with your folly cos i'm no fool. Better take a chill pill.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
gemale:

I apologize sincerely 4 wasting my precious tym 2 enlighten an intentionally ignorant fellow lyk u. Kindly progress with wallowing in d putrid muck of ur ignorance lyk d intellectual swine u r.
Idiot, learn English, learn punctuation and then learn critical thinking
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by gemale(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

Idiot, learn English, learn punctuation and then learn critical thinking
Lyk u ryt? Wt sensible tin have u said since d thread was opened? Only ignorant hocus-pocus & useless conjectures dt u self-brand 'critical thinking'.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by gemale(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
vooks:

I don't know what is Pentecostalism but I'm dead sure Catholicism is full of paganism/idolatry and necromancy

Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Love through my heart.

Pray in and through me.
D typical superficial reasoning of an average pentecostal ehn. I urge u 2 read & meditate deeply on dis prayer & u wld c hw beautiful it is. My problem wt most pentecostal is dt dey r only contented wt d milk of D word. Give dem hard meat & dey refuse 2 mature in faith. Most of dem r who I called "bread & fish xtians". When Jesus fed d 5000 men wt just 5 loaves & 2 fish, dey wanted 2 make him king bt almost afterwards when he said in John 6:51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (NKJV), dey said "dis is a hard saying" & stop following Jesus. Wt is d original reason 4 prayer? Most Pentecostals think it's 2 achieve miracles, breakthrough, protection or 2 some it's a way 2 do battle & pulverize some perceived 'enemies' (d fall down & die by fire pple; I mention no name btw) bt No! D primary purpose of prayer is 2 hallow & worship our heavenly Father & ultimately submit ourselves totally 2 His will. Jesus said dis in d Lord's prayer "thy will b done on earth as it is in heaven". Dis prayer shows d willingness of D person saying it 2 b an avid follower of Jesus Christ lyk Mary was. Due 2 d difficulty imposed by d corrupt tendencies of D flesh, he asks dt it b replaced wt d pliable personality of our mother Mary dt made her such a good disciple of our Lord. He wants his words, thoughts & actions 2 b a mirror reflection of D lyf of our Lady; such a lyf dt caused d angel Gabriel 2 say "hail Mary, full of grace". Let me ask is it wrong 2 pray 2 b possessed by d things of God? D crowning point of dis prayer is when he asks 2 b taught, led & guided 2 Jesus. Dts what our mother Mary does. She doesn't seek glory or praise of her own. All she wants 2 do is help us (her children commended in2 her arms by Jesus himself) come 2 a deeper & truer realization of her son & Lord Jesus Christ however in doing so God himself honored her. U can't profess 2 b a true xtian & nt love her. On a final note, I wld advise u 2 ruminate on prayer & understand their meaning wt out castigating 1st. Take a leaf 4rm d book of our mother (yes ur mother & mine; ur denial doesn't change dt fact) & do wt she did in d gospel "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by gemale(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
homesteady:

Pray tell me how Catholic Church is not a profit oriented church? What offerings do Pentecostal churches do that Catholic Churches don't do?
Offering 4 private jet, car etc 4 d church (code name 4 pastor).
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Dcaliphate:

My friend keep quiet!! What do u know about me and what makes you think you are better than I am?? I chose not to argue with your folly cos i'm no fool. Better take a chill pill.

You are the greater foooool and you are a born eeediot. It is only a born foooool dat will open his mouth wide and proclaim what he can't prove. You heard people saying something and because you are an eeediot that can't use his head, you decided to repeat what others say without evidence. You are born eeediot, i repeat.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2016
kepal99:

And am telling you, the catholic priests aint abit better.

Google is your friend.
You can also read this
www.vocativ.com/news/235015/by-the-numbers-the-catholic-churchs-sex-abuse-scandals/

And am telling you that you must have turned your head upside down to see a simple fact as an abuse. Try to use your head better next time when commenting. If your head is too useless to be correctly used, then cut it off.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2016
wink
vooks:

Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Love through my heart.

Pray in and through me.

You are not only blind, you are also very dead. Now that you have stated your erroneous belief from your corrupt and unreasonable mind, what are you going to get from it? Eediot
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are the greater foooool and you are a born eeediot. It is only a born foooool dat will open his mouth wide and proclaim what he can't prove. You heard people saying something and because you are an eeediot that can't use his head, you decided to repeat what others say without evidence. You are born eeediot, i repeat.
Hahaha, see ranting!! Nawao! Back to sender abeg. Your birth certificate is an apology letter to the condom factory. Get lost please!!!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 12:17am On Jan 18, 2016
homesteady:

Give evidence of what? undecided

I'm sure it is coming to you as a shock that all these words are coming from a Catholic grin It is just the truth! Most Catholics prefer pointing fingers at the pentecostal instead of talking about the rot which is deepening in their Church! Nowadays, some Priests don't mind globetrotting for the whole month, going to preach in different retreats and places so that they would get paid and they would leave their Parishioners to visiting priests.

Shocked? My foot. There is nothing shocking about your so-called revelations. They happen everyday. And shame on your head for being the one bringing it to public domain. It is your duty as a catholic to pray for the church and her leaders and not to turn yourself to a public foooool like you are doing. Do you think you are discrediting the church? No, you are discrediting yourself. It is not shame on the church, but big shame on your own head.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Hahaha, see ranting!! Nawao! Back to sender abeg. Your birth certificate is an apology letter to the condom factory. Get lost please!!!

Your mom must have been an eeediot to give birth to you
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2016
[size=1pt]
gemale:

D typical superficial reasoning of an average pentecostal ehn. I urge u 2 read & meditate deeply on dis prayer & u wld c hw beautiful it is. My problem wt most pentecostal is dt dey r only contented wt d milk of D word. Give dem hard meat & dey refuse 2 mature in faith. Most of dem r who I called "bread & fish xtians". When Jesus fed d 5000 men wt just 5 loaves & 2 fish, dey wanted 2 make him king bt almost afterwards when he said in John 6:51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (NKJV), dey said "dis is a hard saying" & stop following Jesus. Wt is d original reason 4 prayer? Most Pentecostals think it's 2 achieve miracles, breakthrough, protection or 2 some it's a way 2 do battle & pulverize some perceived 'enemies' (d fall down & die by fire pple; I mention no name btw) bt No! D primary purpose of prayer is 2 hallow & worship our heavenly Father & ultimately submit ourselves totally 2 His will. Jesus said dis in d Lord's prayer "thy will b done on earth as it is in heaven". Dis prayer shows d willingness of D person saying it 2 b an avid follower of Jesus Christ lyk Mary was. Due 2 d difficulty imposed by d corrupt tendencies of D flesh, he asks dt it b replaced wt d pliable personality of our mother Mary dt made her such a good disciple of our Lord. He wants his words, thoughts & actions 2 b a mirror reflection of D lyf of our Lady; such a lyf dt caused d angel Gabriel 2 say "hail Mary, full of grace". Let me ask is it wrong 2 pray 2 b possessed by d things of God? D crowning point of dis prayer is when he asks 2 b taught, led & guided 2 Jesus. Dts what our mother Mary does. She doesn't seek glory or praise of her own. All she wants 2 do is help us (her children commended in2 her arms by Jesus himself) come 2 a deeper & truer realization of her son & Lord Jesus Christ however in doing so God himself honored her. U can't profess 2 b a true xtian & nt love her. On a final note, I wld advise u 2 ruminate on prayer & understand their meaning wt out castigating 1st. Take a leaf 4rm d book of our mother (yes ur mother & mine; ur denial doesn't change dt fact) & do wt she did in d gospel "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19
[/size]
MUMU,
How do you expect any sane being to go through this unpunctuated garbage?
Go back to school and drop Satanism. Hell is beckoning
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 5:40am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:
wink

You are not only blind, you are also very dead. Now that you have stated your erroneous belief from your corrupt and unreasonable mind, what are you going to get from it? Eediot
Are you possessed by Mary?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

And am telling you that you must have turned your head upside down to see a simple fact as an abuse. Try to use your head better next time when commenting. If your head is too useless to be correctly used, then cut it off.

Its normal, your hypocritical doctrine allows you to find fault in other doctrines and see nothing wrong in it, it also permits you to curse peeps and see nothing wrong in it.
My pastor didn't train me up that way cos if I were to insult you, even the devil will pray "Hail Mary, ..."
My head off my body without it functioning is more useful than your functioning brain if you can confidently sit in your couch and type poo about other christian denomination forgetting the rot in your own denomination.m

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.