Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos (24333 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
We were all surprised when the pastor of House on the Rock invited Tony Blair to come and launch The House on the Rock Cathedral
It's a known fact that Tony Blair is a Freemason.

Then this House on the Rocks Experience10 again has so many Freemasons visiting,
that it might as well be called Freemason Experience

Freemasons are known to be goat riders.

Don Moen is a Freemason, here is a pic of him exalting a goat.
The goat is not real but the intention is clear to freemasons
This is masonic.
Why lift up a goat when the bible say's lift up God?

[size=14pt]Here is Proof Don Moen is a Freemason[/size]
[url] http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2016/01/don-moen-gospel-singer-is-satan.html [/url]

[size=14pt]Fred Hammond too is a Freemason and doesn't hide the fact he is a Freemason.
That's why he went to sing in a Freemason Lodge
[/size]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s1600/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=14pt]Here is Proof Fred Hammond is a Freemason[/size]
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html

[size=14pt]
Donny Maculklin is seen displaying masonic satans horns
DONNY MACULKLIN GRABBING HIS ELBOW AS FREEMASONS DO
[/size]

[size=14pt]Next is this lady Kim Burrel that is seen flashing 666 in Kirk Franklin's video "I SMILE"
She too came to House on the Rock.
[/size]

[size=14pt]The Lady Cindy Trimm in the middle above is known to be a satanist.
See her flash satans horns
[/size]

[size=14pt]Here are youtube clips showing you that Dr Cindy Trimm is very very satanic[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8B432UaO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa79K7ISLHI

[size=14pt]It's an Open Secret the David Oyedepo is a Freemason.
We learnt this from Nairaland ourselves.

This is Winner Chapel Kaduna with a Freemason Pyramid in Front
[/size]

[size=14pt]
But we provided MORE proof that the whole Winners is a Masonic stronghold.[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

[size=14pt]WITH SO MANY FREEMASON'S SURROUNDING HOUSE ON THE ROCK, SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE[/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why should we bother, after all, there is no God.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Why should we bother, after all, there is no God.

Jesus is real bro

6 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Freedom4us: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Trouble don burst

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emperor4God:

Jesus is real bro
Ofcourse Jesus is real, why not, I am real too, so are you.

6 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Ofcourse Jesus is real, why not, I am real too, so are you.

Amen bro.

3 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Topgainer: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Freemason is just a brotherhood committed to the success of members on earth. It guaranteed its members outstanding success on earth, they are well distributed across all professions, it has Bishops, Musicians, Pastors, Presidents, businessmen, heads of world bodies in the attendance list. They believe in and fear God's Supreme abilities but also believe in some other Masters like most other cult group

I think some of those pictures may be mere coincidence that does not exclude the fact many Pastors are in occult groups with messages, practices and demands at variance with the teachings of Jesus

6 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Donald3d(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
ehn,ehn,ehn.and u are what a perfect christain ! ?
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topgainer:
Freemason is just a brotherhood committed to the success of members on earth. It guaranteed its members outstanding success on earth, they are well distributed across all professions, it has Bishops, Musicians, Pastors, Presidents, businessmen, heads of world bodies in the attendance list. They believe in and fear God's Supreme abilities but also believe in some other Masters like most other cult group

I think some of those pictures may be mere coincidence that does not exclude the fact many Pastors are in occult groups with messages, practices and demands at variance with the teachings of Jesus

Freemasonry is known to be satan worship, so a preacher cannot be a pastor and a freemason at the same time.
If freemasonry is so good then why do they hide it?

Those pics are not coincidences but intentional, there are too many to be coincidences

Donald3d:
ehn,ehn,ehn.and u are what a perfect christain ! ?
Nope we just do not want satan worshipers pretending to be Christians and leading people astray.

3 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
does anybody who holds his fingers up in a particular way automatically become Freemason. I do the same thing many times innocently! these are just coincidences. it's wicked and sinful to defame the innocent, especially men of God, when u do not have CONCRETE evidence. did u see don Moen in their lodge or temple or meeting. if I were u, I would be more careful lest I be guilty of touching God's anointed.

infact, I took that exact same posture as Donnie mcclurkin in my yearbook photograph....does that make me Freemason?

7 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
accountable01:
does anybody who holds his fingers up in a particular way automatically become Freemason. I do the same thing many times innocently! these are just coincidences. it's wicked and sinful to defame the innocent, especially men of God, when u do not have CONCRETE evidence. did u see don Moen in their lodge or temple or meeting. if I were u, I would be more careful lest I be guilty of touching God's anointed.

infact, I took that exact same posture as Donnie mcclurkin in my yearbook photograph....does that make me Freemason?

Stop trying to fool people please.

Look at this masonic pyramid inbetween a hand on the left point to the sky.
pointing upwards is 100% masonic.

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is the IRS headquarters in New Carrollton, Maryland USA

100% Freemason

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm not saying the symbols are not masonic. I'm saying everyone who makes the same sign isn't necessarily masonic. They may be significant for Freemasons but for one who is not, it just meaningless. just not concrete.
and you been doing the same thing on other sites. what if u r wrong? why risk God's judgement? what do u stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by pneumaticos(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op is 100%retard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Karlovich: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
pneumaticos:
Op is 100%retard
I concur

4 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by refreshrate: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP ...in fact i dont know what to say. insulting you would be an insult to the insulted.

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by nwakaibeya1: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2016
SPIRITUALLY blind people will not understand this but if you know those who prophesy and see visions show them the following TRUTH and revelation and if only they will tell you its true that we speak# Problem of humansbeigns all over the world is Church leaders,pastors and PROPHETS&thats why God said judgement will start from pulpit&why is it that they dont know that JESUS CHRIST is back as we said authoritatively and even said they should Investigate and confirm?rather they are saying why must it be him announcing it just like they asked jesuschrist why should you say you are the only true son of GOD?why have they kept mute since we started saying that kingdom of JesusChrist whom they claim to know has comeback to judge and revenge humanbeigns this is how God wants it because he said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise on the EARTH and beyond so you why not investigate this TRUTH and revelation after all we are talking about the same JESUS CHRIST whom YOU talk about and claim to know too? Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-22 you like to read bible but know that before JESUS CHRIST came there was bible and he did things that where not the bible rules and today you claim to love him and you laugh when we speak what you have never heard before in your bible or from your prophets and pastors and this is because you are SPIRITUALLY blind those whom you respect so much in CHRISTIANDOM read us and become afraid and hide because they have never heard the utterance before and they understand the SPIRITUAL implication and the UNBELEIVABLE POWER behind what we speak why not be wise now before it IS too late and you if someone speaks to you and say Investigate what he has told you am sure you must know that it's not a joking matter if at all you stand for justice.this is ACCEPT the TRUTH or PERISH#IT is an authority we don't beg humanbeigns to ACCEPT the TRUTH and revelation of real JesusChrist and those who understand the SPIRITUAL POWERS especially powers of the night those who look well and investigate spiritually before they talk are the people we are looking for not those who quote bible without POWERS and claim all sorts and PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised THEY don't have not to talk of sleeping well at NIGHT. Be wise now is the time of no long stories now is time of practical Christianity and Action and power exhibition. We have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear let them hear what the good spirit is speaking >Jesus Christ is about power seek that power

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2016
This is a fact! Everyone of them u see gathering together, including RCCG are members of the Freemason...

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2016
ikorodureporta:
This is a fact! Everyone of them u see gathering together, including RCCG are members of the Freemason...

We have heard and are putting evidence togther.

Can you send us some about RCCG?

eMail Emperor4God@Gmail.com
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Kayendy(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
If the leaders r freemasons and r leading many souls to christ, I tink God will excuse their membership. Go to. Dese churches and see how members answer to alter calls and u say dey r freemason.. hmmmm, abeg I tink God will understand
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Freedom4us: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
SPIRITUALLY blind people will not understand this but if you know those who prophesy and see visions show them the following TRUTH and revelation and if only they will tell you its true that we speak# Problem of humansbeigns all over the world is Church leaders,pastors and PROPHETS&thats why God said judgement will start from pulpit&why is it that they dont know that JESUS CHRIST is back as we said authoritatively and even said they should Investigate and confirm?rather they are saying why must it be him announcing it just like they asked jesuschrist why should you say you are the only true son of GOD?why have they kept mute since we started saying that kingdom of JesusChrist whom they claim to know has comeback to judge and revenge humanbeigns this is how God wants it because he said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise on the EARTH and beyond so you why not investigate this TRUTH and revelation after all we are talking about the same JESUS CHRIST whom YOU talk about and claim to know too? Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-22 you like to read bible but know that before JESUS CHRIST came there was bible and he did things that where not the bible rules and today you claim to love him and you laugh when we speak what you have never heard before in your bible or from your prophets and pastors and this is because you are SPIRITUALLY blind those whom you respect so much in CHRISTIANDOM read us and become afraid and hide because they have never heard the utterance before and they understand the SPIRITUAL implication and the UNBELEIVABLE POWER behind what we speak why not be wise now before it IS too late and you if someone speaks to you and say Investigate what he has told you am sure you must know that it's not a joking matter if at all you stand for justice.this is ACCEPT the TRUTH or PERISH#IT is an authority we don't beg humanbeigns to ACCEPT the TRUTH and revelation of real JesusChrist and those who understand the SPIRITUAL POWERS especially powers of the night those who look well and investigate spiritually before they talk are the people we are looking for not those who quote bible without POWERS and claim all sorts and PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised THEY don't have not to talk of sleeping well at NIGHT. Be wise now is the time of no long stories now is time practical Christianity and Action. We have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear let the hear what the good spirit is speaking

So what are u sayimg in a nutshell?
As we can see that house on the rock is really following Freemasons.

The one that shocked me is don moen

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Karlovich: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Rubbish thread, so its now a crime to design things the way you want it or pose when taking pictures without thinking that sick individuals will criticise u

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Kayendy:
If the leaders r freemasons and r leading many souls to christ, I tink God will excuse their membership. Go to. Dese churches and see how members answer to alter calls and u say dey r freemason.. hmmmm, abeg I tink God will understand

the test of a true servant of Jesus is not how he postures his fingers! don't be so easily carried away by the blackmail.
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"(matt 7:15-16)

have you found a fault yet with their fruits?
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by chuose: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kayendy:

God Himself said they are only concerned with their own belly, so deceive people.

Rom 16:18
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by chuose: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
accountable01:

You are most likely a Freemason yourself
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
accountable01:

u dnt know whtz going on. U berre open yr eyez & see how deep they'v penetrated d society......
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by ikorodureporta: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
When an issue like this is exposed, majority of the critics are either completely ignorant of their activities, or part of them trying to kill the thread. For the sake of knowledge, why not dedicate a few hours on d internet to understand how freemasons/illuminatists operate....

I'v seen sometin similar to this post right here & i understood every hidden info there. I'v read abt Kirk Franklin, T.D.Jakes, Oprah Winfrey, etc....

Its left for those who want to be rich & famous in a satanic way grin to decide...

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Qualer: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
ikorodureporta:
When an issue like this exposed, majority of the critics are either completely ignorant of their activities, or part of them trying to kill the thread. For the sake of knowledge, why not dedicate a few hours on d internet to understand how freemasons/illuminaties operate....

I'v seen sometin similar to this post right here & i understood every hidden info there. I'v read abt Kirk Franklin, T.D.Jakes, Oprah Winfrey, etc....

Is left for those who want to be rich & famous in a satanic way grin to decide...

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Qualer: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emperor4God:
We were all surprised when the pastor of House on the Rock invited Tony Blair to come and launch The House on the Rock Cathedral
It's a known fact that Tony Blair is a Freemason.

Then this House on the Rocks Experience10 again has so many Freemasons visiting,
that it might as well be called Freemason Experience

Freemasons are known to be goat riders.

Don Moen is a Freemason, here is a pic of him exalting a goat.
The goat is not real but the intention is clear to freemasons
This is masonic.
Why lift up a goat when the bible say's lift up God?

[size=14pt]Here is Proof Don Moen is a Freemason[/size]
[url] http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2016/01/don-moen-gospel-singer-is-satan.html [/url]

[size=14pt]Fred Hammond too is a Freemason and doesn't hide the fact he is a Freemason.
That's why he went to sing in a Freemason Lodge
[/size]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s1600/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=14pt]Here is Proof Fred Hammond is a Freemason[/size]
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html

[size=14pt]
Donny Maculklin is seen displaying masonic satans horns
DONNY MACULKLIN GRABBING HIS ELBOW AS FREEMASONS DO
[/size]

[size=14pt]Next is this lady Kim Burrel that is seen flashing 666 in Kirk Franklin's video "I SMILE"
She too came to House on the Rock.
[/size]

[size=14pt]The Lady Cindy Trimm in the middle above is known to be a satanist.
See her flash satans horns
[/size]

[size=14pt]Here are youtube clips showing you that Dr Cindy Trimm is very very satanic[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8B432UaO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa79K7ISLHI

[size=14pt]It's an Open Secret the David Oyedepo is a Freemason.
We learnt this from Nairaland ourselves.

This is Winner Chapel Kaduna with a Freemason Pyramid in Front
[/size]

[size=14pt]
But we provided MORE proof that the whole Winners is a Masonic stronghold.[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

[size=14pt]WITH SO MANY FREEMASON'S SURROUNDING HOUSE ON THE ROCK, SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
chuose:

You are most likely a Freemason yourself
shows how completely wrong u r about the other fellows.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
ikorodureporta:

u dnt know whtz going. U berre open yr eyez & see how deep they'v penetrated d society......

such unnecessary alarm! exaggerating the power of Satan out of proportion. if at all anything is happening, it's the FMs joining Don Moen. "for greater is He that is in...."
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
ikorodureporta:

u dnt know whtz going. U berre open yr eyez & see how deep they'v penetrated d society......

Leave that accountable01, he is most likely a freemason

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan / Is Abortion Right In This Instance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.