Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. (1162 Views)

222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams / CIS Professional Exams 2016 / Cis Or Ciia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good day,

please I need advice, more detail information and details on Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) / Chartered Institute of Investment Analyst (CIIA) exams. I have taken time to go through the information provided on the website of the CIS, but I need more details n info I can get from Nlanders who had taken the exams before or are presently doing.

Note: I'm a graduate of Economics, have not gotten a job and still on the look out but have good interest in investment banking.
Re: Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by phoenix480(m): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2016
I haven't taken any of those exams but I know people that have. The Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) qualifications is more recognized in Nigeria than Chartered Institute of Investment Analyst (CIIA).

If you are serious and committed about Investment Banking, why not pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program.
Re: Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
phoenix480:
I haven't taken any of those exams but I know people that have. The Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) qualifications is more recognized in Nigeria than Chartered Institute of Investment Analyst (CIIA).

If you are serious and committed about Investment Banking, why not pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program.

I thought of taking CFA but it costly and no finance yet as an still searching for a job
Re: Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by Martiyu(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
AderibigbeAAA:

I thought of taking CFA but it costly and no finance yet as an still searching for a job

Egbon Abdullahi, if you need the certificate (CFA), come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Need More Information On CIS/CIIA Exams. by mrrandomguy: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
AderibigbeAAA:
Good day,

please I need advice, more detail information and details on Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) / Chartered Institute of Investment Analyst (CIIA) exams. I have taken time to go through the information provided on the website of the CIS, but I need more details n info I can get from Nlanders who had taken the exams before or are presently doing.

Note: I'm a graduate of Economics, have not gotten a job and still on the look out but have good interest in investment banking.
Which of the exams did you eventually wrote and which industry are you now?
I am thinking of writing the CIIA.

(1) (Reply)

CAD Mechanical Design And Software / Have U Heard / Easy Buy Laptops With No Initial Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.