Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? (1250 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dude: believes he was being romantic
Me: believe the dude is being stupeed
Babe: probably believes the dude must be a joker

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by RexKexMilann: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where is the picture?undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Karleb(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
The dude is dumb.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Looool.
When a guy does this on fb, I just know he's stupeed grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Karleb:
The dude is dumb.
These are the kind of dudes that have been disgracing boys since 1960!
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by obiorathesubtle: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
undecided could that guy be any more obtuse?
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by cruzita(f): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't like stupid guys .imagine!!!only friend request not even marriage request
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
I don't like stupid guys .imagine!!!only friend request not even marriage request
Ah, so you dont believe the guy was romantic?
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
the dude is not dumb. he is romantic (period!).
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Folksyharry(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm sure the guy will bring a tree when a lady accepts his marriage proposal
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Lordprez: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Guys who still do this sh!t should be castrated... #Factangry
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
Guys who still do this sh!t should be castrated... #Factangry
Make i catch the guy, but na you go castrate am sha o.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Lordprez: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Make i catch the guy, but na you go castrate am sha o.
Lol.... I said they should not they will o shocked

I believe in re-orientation too, maybe that would work better grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mature Advice / Man With 10lb Penis Reveals What It's Like To Have A Member That Weighs The Same / Buhari Back From China With Kung Fu Style (funny Pic)t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.