Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,355 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi (24162 Views)

Update: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole / Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by ibiyemi93: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
May God protect you...May HIS Protections be with all Gallant Armed forces...
May he grant the family of those who have lost loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss and open ways of abundant blessings to all.
God bless u gallant SOLDIERS...
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by bizgai(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2016
All I have to say is just pray for PEACE so our soldiers won't go to war and I also pray that the Almighty Allah in his infinite mercy continue to guide and protect you and the rest of our security and military personnel in there various ground. (Amin)
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by babadem2much(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
ok, my brother, i don hear. if na war, peace keeping etc i dont have problems with dat but u see dis insurgency, everybody should answer their papa name biko.

I know how you feel sis, encouragement counts a lot but honestly u felt for the young man
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Aminat508(f): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
@Souljaboi1 remember to always recite this dua

Allaahumma Anta adhudee, wa 'Anta naseeree, bika ajoolu, wa bika asoolu, wa bika 'uqaatilu

May Almighty Allah protect you (Amin)

4 Likes

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by babadem2much(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Dannieln1:
I Nosa's voice
"I go always pray for you " "I go always pray for you"

"Let the Grace of Jesus Christ be With you"

Our Soldiers Deserve better they deserve our prayer And they deserve to be Shown LOVE.....

To see your DEATH face-to-face and still stand is not an easy thing...

The lord is ur strength!!!!!! To all soldiers on nairaland
Amen, so many of them in this forum but their moniker hides them
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Horlufemi(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2016
God keep you.
God destroy Dasuki N Co.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
Unfortunately, it seems like some of you may also be sent to engage militants in the Niger/Delta soon.
You are a fool if you think ND will erupt into violence. God won't allow your evil plans to be realized
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by babadem2much(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Souljaboy, keep doing the needful we will keep praying for you guys. It's painful n disheartening that you don't get the adequate care, may God protect u all
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kaziblake(f): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
Mr soldier, it would Be very easy for me to empathise with you but considering you people treat us like animals because we are bloody civilians it's hard for me to pity you

Until you people treat bloody civilians with honor and respect like your colleagues in the usa and uk we will continue to ignore your plight

In the usa and uk when bloody civilians see a soldier they consider them a hero and people even at times jostle to take pictured with them. In uk and usa there's a discount for ticket sales for people in the military (train tickets, movies and so on). Right here no business man will consider giving you respect or any discount in his business?, not when you have probably brutalised his child, friend or one of his family

Until you see bloody civilians as the reason you have a job( you swore under oath to protect them) we will not pity your pains and struggles

Bye
He only asked for prayers and not condemnation.
Holier than thou,na una own worst pass.

5 Likes

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by ttteejazz(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
My Elder broders frnd waz killed of rcent. Lt col Hakeem I pray dey shuldnt tranfer my Elder broder a COL. And my younger sister husband a MAJOR to dat deadly zone and 4 u Solja boi I pray Almighty Allah will guide and protect u. Inshaa Allaha. Amin
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Orikinla(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
My dear brother, reading your article made me to remember my father Sunday Eke. He was also a soldier. Like him, I was also born on a glorious and victorious Sunday like today. He wanted me to join the Nigerian Armed Forces, but I declined for I preferred the United States Army. I refused to join the Nigerian Armed Forces, because of the inhuman conditions of military barracks and I totally disagreed with the military methods of combat taught at the NDA. I am a student of Sun Tzu and his book, "The Art of War" is my manifesto and one of the three books guiding my life. The first is the Holy Bible and the second is "48 Laws of Power". Anyone who reads and practices the principles of these three books cannot fail in life. But the Nigerian Armed Forces fail to even use Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" and that has made them fail in military intelligence and tatical warfare which are what you need to master to win any war. I am not a professional soldier, but I am a warrior and some horrors I have faced many Nigerian soldiers have not faced them. I have carried a rifle that every Nigerian soldier should have in combat, but none has even seen one. Not even many former generals have one. With this rifle that was seen in the film, "Day of the Jackal", you can pass through any police or military check point and the gun can be hidden from check points. 20 commandoes like the Special Force in U.S Army with the rifles can enter Boko Haram camps dressed as traders and then attack later at the most appropriate time and Shekau and his rag tag army of terrorists would have been history since 2010. There should not have been any war against Boko Haram if we had competent Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces like former President Olusegun Obasanjo who was a former military general and Head of State in the late 1970s and perfectly used military intelligence to defeat fringe elements of Islamic terrorism and the public did not even know about it. And he did the same with Boko Haram from 2002 until he left office in 2007. He knew why he wanted a third term, but those who opposed him and majority of Nigerians were ignorant of his patriotic reasons. He saw the dangers of Boko Haram escalating and knew a weak Commander-in-Chief would not be able to defeat Islamic terrorists in Nigeria. The late former President of Nigeria, Umaru Yar'Adua was an incompetent Commander-in-Chief and his successor, former President Goodluck Johnson was the most incompetent Commander-in-Chief in the political history of independent Nigeria. Only ignorant idiots are calling him hero of democracy. His incompetence caused the deaths of over 14, 000 innocent Nigerians, including women and children, attacked and murdered by Boko Haram terrorists since 2011 to date. The worst crime he committed was the misappropriations of billions of naira allocated for buying modern weapons for the Nigerian Armed Forces, which he wasted on his desperate ambition for a second term in the 2015 presidential election he lost woefully even after he postponed it in his desperation to rig it. The dozens of unfortunate Nigerian soldiers who have been killed in the war against Boko Haram would have been alive today if former President Goodluck Jonathan was a competent Commander-in-Chief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
You shall die not.....death wl not b ur portion
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Jabioro: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
As the Lord liverh victory is yours not in death but life ,and you shall live to testify..
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Dannieln1: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
babadem2much:

Amen, so many of them in this forum but their moniker hides them
they shud always show themselves! @least let's put them in our daily prayers...

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Btruth: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
This memo should be given to all that is involved in the Dasukigate to read.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by biyi99(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
It's well with u brother... God be with you.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by PassingShot(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
angry angry angry angry angry

You will come back to Lagos to meet me
I am waiting for you

Not by my power but by that of the Almighty
The One above all things

Wa dele wabami
Shogbo
angry
Long time ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by otiigba1(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2016
You knew what you were getting into when you joined the army, politicians using army men to fight their illegal wars over power and wealth.

Who ever goes to any war as an army will also end up killing some one else son, father, brother, uncle, husband and grand father, i bet you could never tell how their families feel, so it works both ways. Soldiers are also murderers (wonder why they are called heroes)

Lastly, you had a choice perharps still has a choice. You decide.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by yjgm(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2016
This is indeed a trying time for all of us. Indeed, we will conquer. Our bravery as soldiers will never be forgotten. In defense of our fatherland, not even our death will deter us. Soldiers die but once. And everyone is a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
Mr soldier, it would Be very easy for me to empathise with you but considering you people treat us like animals because we are bloody civilians it's hard for me to pity you

Until you people treat bloody civilians with honor and respect like your colleagues in the usa and uk we will continue to ignore your plight

In the usa and uk when bloody civilians see a soldier they consider them a hero and people even at times jostle to take pictured with them. In uk and usa there's a discount for ticket sales for people in the military (train tickets, movies and so on). Right here no business man will consider giving you respect or any discount in his business?, not when you have probably brutalised his child, friend or one of his family

Until you see bloody civilians as the reason you have a job( you swore under oath to protect them) we will not pity your pains and struggles

Bye

this is the best post and comment ever, this is definitely the best comment in this tread... Tanx man, u really hit the nail on the head, u just brought out all the thoughts in my heart, more greece to ur elbow. U 2 much

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kodeya(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Ladokite brother.

And somepple out there are calling #Dansukigate witchhunt. Some pple no get conscience at all. If the military were better equipped, I'm sure the sad stories will be less.

May Allah be with you always. And we will pray for you. Always.

KayGreins Ta'ehanotatau

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by ElCapone(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Nwokem, resign biko, dont die unnecessarily. forget their promises, they wont take care of your family for u o.
I smh 4 dis biafran!!!
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Nwokem, resign biko, dont die unnecessarily. forget their promises, they wont take care of your family for u o.
u re wicked
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerian soldiers are disgrace to that uniform they wear, and every spirit of nationhood... they are savages...

OP ; I mean no disrespect; but the truth b told U re not exempted...

No one really cares whether u come back alive.

#saveUrImageNigerianMilitary#

3 Likes

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Nigerian soldiers are disgrace to that uniform they wear, and every spirit of nationhood... they are savages...

OP ; I mean no disrespect; but the truth b told U re not exempted...

No one really cares whether u come back alive.

#saveUrImageNigerianMilitary#

I wonder what else they expect when going into the military.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by asadike(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Raymondenyi:
u re wicked
u are d wicked one here.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by babadem2much(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Dannieln1:
they shud always show themselves! @least let's put them in our daily prayers...

well i don't think they will because this forum sometimes don't respect elderly men and women how much more the soldiers we hail today and once one of them misbehaves on the street we just give them a blanket insult.
I understand with you and your positive plight.

God bless u n wishing u blessed fulfilled sunday.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by asadike(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2016
ElCapone:
I smh 4 dis biafran!!!
thk u, smh.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by asadike(f): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2016
babadem2much:

I know how you feel sis, encouragement counts a lot but honestly u felt for the young man
May God bless u for seeing d obvious truth. How many were killed? How many did they remember? until they start giving them their due respect, paying them well and remembring their family when they are gone,its a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by tottinova: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
They were died cheesy grin

Oya pple that want to yab me should start right about now.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by driand(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:

Bye
inasmuch as I like the guys writeup, I wish I could give u a million likes for your comment..

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by driand(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2016
fizzy94:

Is this one okay?
you didn't read before quoting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.