Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? (2757 Views)

ADSENSE: How Do You Feel? / [google Adsense] How To Earn $100 Per Day With | I Think This Might Help Someone / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by toluwalomo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hello,

I see a lot of adsense ads from Google on Nigerian sites. I know you can earn cool cash based on how much traffic you get to the site.

I want to know how Google pays website owners in Nigeria (if they do) I hope this is another blacklisted venture for legtimate internet bizmen who want to earn doe from Nigeria.

If anyone earns via earn sense from Nigeria please let me know how you do it.

Thanks!
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by jerrymania(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2006
They send you a check once your cash reaches $100,
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by toluwalomo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2006
Thanks for helping out but i need more clarifications. Will they send me a cheque in Nigeria ? Will I get my post (I hope not)

Will I need to open a domiciallry account?

Seun you have adsense ads here. How do you cut your checks? grin
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by obodo2006(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2006
Yes. You will get your cheque by post and you will need a domicilliary account before you can cash your money. It is advisable to begin the process of opening one before your cheque start arriving.

I never knew this was possible too until I attended Mr Adewale Bolaji's training last year. It was an eye opener.
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by toluwalomo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2006
I understand the domicialliary account part. But what kind of postage do they use to send my check?

Is it safe? You all know how adventurous our postmasters can be? cool
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by omoniger(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2006
you can contact google and tell them to mail you using courier services.
They will oblige. And may i remind u again, Adsense is fun and sweet

God luck
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by neroflick(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2006
Someone pls help ,

I'm yet to receive my PIN to enable me receive my adsense checks since i registered for the program about 6 months ago. I have requested a new pin on two occasions but am yet to get any up till now.

How do u guys get ur checks? I was wondering, could it have anything to do with my address? I stay off Okporo road in Port Harcourt
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by xsay(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Increase yours Google Ads profit by posting in forums using ur Ads Id. yes you can.
I just found a forum that request for your Ads id ( Pub- *****************) when ever your want to creat a new post.
The idea is that if any body click on any Google Ads thru the Thread you created Your Ads account will be debited 50% of the values of click and 50% will go to the Forums Ads Account.
i hope u understand what am saying. If u like to know more about this, send me a PM on hotese4realus@yahoo.com or have a chat with me because am always online. It is new, even the so called blog guru do not know about this,
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2008
The easiest, fastest and the safest way to get your ad sense check is to us Secured Express delivery check . then check will be delivered to your address by DH but bear in mind that $28 dollars will be deducted from your ad sense account as courier fee and you can also put it in care of DH once your check arrived they will call you and you just go and pick up they just called me yesterday that mine has arrived
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by babanne(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2008
Toluwalomo
Your check is safe especially when when it is to your address you ask google to send it.Remember nobody can cash check which has your name written on it except you.its safe.
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by jideneye: 5:15am On Jan 12, 2012
You can use the secure express to get your check via dhl and it is relatively faster also.

What of if you make adsense cash with just 2 post on your blog? Check the link below

Well,

Stay at home and make money people who are reading this would definitely know how to send and email and use the social network site like face book.

I think one thing you want is a mean of making passive income because looking back at the past few days in our country, no other business would have made sense compare to this one that am about to show you.

I have made $200 (N32,200) in the past 11 days of the new year and it is not rock science at all.

Check the link below and get more information urgently

http://www.digitalproducthub.com/
Re: Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria? by raiser03: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2012
hi guy's,

can anybody tell me about accessing your own money in nigeria.. im told that if your working there on cotract for 3 mths, you must hold a debit account for 2 weeks before being able to get your own money, as we travel with credit cards, we apparently can not acess our own money there...is this true??

many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Bulk Sms Website For As Low As N5,500. / 7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / Popular Blogger Donvin Finally Bought A Car Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.