Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! (1861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Fhad: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2009
Pls , brothers an in my early 30s and am suffering from a seriouse Pile, I encanter this abt 5years ago when i was doing my Industial tranning in lagos.There i was expose taking Beverages everynight which i was not use to in village. This cause a little fats that potruded fom my anus and since then ve being in pain whenever i want to his my self tru the anus.
pls this pain is severed, unnn i ve use many drugs both native and western, it always go and resurface
pls,, what prophetic medicine can cure this thing 4 Allah sake, May Allah reward u abundantly as u Respond,
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Abuzola(m): 2:35am On Jun 26, 2009
get zaitun otherwise known as olive oil get it into ur meal each time u wanna eat and take spoonful of honey twice a day
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by noetic2: 4:08am On Jun 26, 2009
Fhad:

Pls , brothers an in my early 30s and am suffering from a seriouse Pile, I encanter this abt 5years ago when i was doing my Industial tranning in lagos.There i was expose taking Beverages everynight which i was not use to in village. This cause a little fats that potruded fom my anus and since then ve being in pain whenever i want to his my self tru the anus.
pls this pain is severed, unnn i ve use many drugs both native and western, it always go and resurface
pls,, what prophetic medicine can cure this thing 4 Allah sake, May Allah reward u abundantly as u Respond,

there is a medical remedy for it. . . . .go to the hospital again.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Tudor6(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2009
Abuzola whats with the olive oil and honey? Did he say he wants to grow breasts?

@O.P
Go to the damn hospital. . .
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by JJYOU: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2009
Fhad:

you are trying to be funny.
Abuzola:

get zaitun otherwise known as olive oil get it into ur meal each time u wanna eat and take spoonful of honey twice a day
is that all there is to intervention?
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Eebrahym(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2009
JJYOU:

you are trying to be funny. is that all there is to intervention?
its not funny, its a define medicine recommended by the holy prophet s.A.W. So take the olive oil faithfully as recommend by abu. May Allah have mercy on you.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2009
@Tudor: Some conditions can be cured faster and more efficiently by other means than synthesized remedies. For example my disease is food poison. Some foods, in the off the wall condition can poison me. So when I feel that I am getting seek, I take "abati baraka" known as black seed. When I chew it and by the time I swallow it, I will have relief and cure. But if I have to wait for pharmaucetical concortion for cure, I will have to take the dose for at least 3 to 7 days.

While your atheism have nothing but drugs made up in laboratories, we in Islam have better from Quran and the Sunnah for cure, in addition to the pharmaceutical. In all, whatever we take we depend on Allah for cure. So we say Bismillar Rhamanir Rahiim, and use the medicine or the natural remedy.

And Olive oil, I dont think that its only good for what you mentioned its usage for. For example, a woman who is pregnant is recommended to regularly eat palm date fruits, so that she will have less labor and pain in the delivery of the load she is carrying.

@JJYOU: In all of your Bible, you will never have 1/10 curing/remedies to living well and getting better as much as you will get in the sunnah of the blessed prophet of Allah, Muhammad (AS).

I guess the Prophet left a complete religion. It should be tampered with, while you guys play footsie with what you have, disregarding some prophet, cheapening others and elevating one to godship!
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 2:50am On Jun 27, 2009
honey cures stomach conditions, for example. I recommend it, wthout being shy about it.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Tudor6(f): 4:25am On Jun 27, 2009
In addition to being an alhaji you're also a doctor?
Na wa oo i didn't know they give M.B.B.Ch degrees in mecca. . .grin grin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by muhsin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2009
I wish you, Fhad, a speedy recovery. May the Almighty Allah compensate the illness with Al-Jannatul Firdausi, amin.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Tudor6(f): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2009
Why didn't allah prevent him from getting sick?
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Abuzola(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2009
Pardon me, See u are so stupid that u will even ask yourself why do i sleep. May God have mercy on u
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Tudor6(f): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2009
There's a reason people sleep you slowpoke.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Fhad: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2009
Thanks you so much 4 ur positive contributions,
And 4 u that are making gest of the issue i wish u well and i pray that may God show u the right path,
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Abuzola(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2009
Amin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by JJYOU: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2009
olabowale:

@JJYOU: In all of your Bible, you will never have 1/10 curing/remedies to living well and getting better as much as you will get in the sunnah of the blessed prophet of Allah, Muhammad (AS).

I guess the Prophet left a complete religion. It should be tampered with, while you guys play footsie with what you have, disregarding some prophet, cheapening others and elevating one to godship!
if you are right why do u guys have those large numbers of blind beggers all over arab nations plus nigeria? the merciful forgot to show mercy his own own? or they didnt say enough pbuh?
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
@JJYOU: Panhandlers and homeless people are many in America. They are 99% christians. Thats only in America. Ther untouchables of India are not muslims. There are a lot of legally blind people in america; almost all of them will check their forms as Christians. Your argument is weak man. Sight and lack of it has nothing to do with your religion. And if it does, then those who should be with full sight (20/20 vision) should be muslims while all of you are blind.

But of coursethe muslim heart should see while your is definitely blind.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by aisha2010(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
Last month, 17-year old Rafiq Bary disappeared from her New Albany, Ohio home. Now she has reappeared and stated in a Florida court yesterday that she is in fear for her life. Her crime? Converting from Islam to Christianity. Having taken shelter in Orlando with a Christian couple she met online, she's now at the center of a custody battle.

Other sites are ably covering this story, but what struck me was this quote that appears in today's Orlando Sentinel:

Imam Hatim Hamidullah, with the Islamic Society of Central Florida, said the Muslim faith does not call for a father to hurt his child, should she convert to another religion.
"It is not Islam for the father to bring harm upon his blood daughter or any other human being because of anger," he said. "Our position is to exhaust all measures that would bring peace and harmony back to the family," Hamidullah said. "Being angry and threatening the life of someone is not one of those methods."

The imam, of course, is lying through his teeth. In virtually every school of Islamic law (shariah), her death is DEMANDED for apostasy from Islam. She has every reason to be in fear for her life.

Don't take my word for it. Here's what Islam Q&A has to say on the matter:

Why should a person who disbelieves after becoming Muslim be executed? The punishment for the apostate is execution. Why such harshness?.
Praise be to Allaah.

The punishment for apostasy from the religion of Islam is execution. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever”

[al-Baqarah 2:217]
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
so much for a complete religion grin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 3:15am On Aug 18, 2009
@Nezan:
“And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever”

[al-Baqarah 2:217]
Glory belongs to Allah. When you turn back from Islam, it does not say that you shall die, bu being killed by muslim. At least by the verse that you quoted; Baqarah 217!. Read it, and am sure that if the enemies of islam have a "WORSE" verse than they gave, they would have used it. But lets study the verse, further. A person who dies as disbeliever according to the verse, above, is not necessary that he must die by the hands of muslim, because of his new state of disbelief. He may die of natural death or through some other ways. And when he who dies as a disbeleievr, even though he used to be a believer sometimes before he disbelieved, such a person's life ended on disbelief. That person unlike a person who dies on Islam belief, accordingly, the disbelief is what the disbeliever is remembered by. His deed by his disbelief shall be like Zero, melted away to nothingness, as if he was never a believer at anytime!

Nezan, think my man, you do not have to lie! You and your cohorts, the presenter of that verse to coyly insinuate that the "Imam" was lying. Let me ask you: did any of you know his heart when he spoke out against the intended action of the father of the girl now in Florida?

To suspect a person is a sin in Islam. I am not surprised. But disappointed that you are unabashed about what you thought the Imam meant. If you know Muslims, the first thing is that they are not ashamed to speak out. I wonder why the Imam will not speak his mind? When he did, you in Abuja already knew that he lied in Florida! You think ihe is like you who said something and one will have to read a different meaning to it: # gods is equal to 1 God?
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
Olabowale,

Why deny what you know is truth? In Northern Nigeria, it is not a secret that whoever converts from Islam to Christianity is murdered. The same thing obtains in all the middle east islamic countries. In Societies where muslims are in a majority, you kill the person, in societies of muslim minority, you deny,,,,,why the denials??
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
All these places i do not live in them. I have heard Muslims submitted to being whipped by other muslims in the Tristate (northeast) before because of sexual crimes. I am of the position that there is no true Islamic state in the world, today because there is no kalifah. So your statement is completely wrong.

I am the kalifah of myself, today and to those under me. My actions are my responsibilities.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by sosisi(f): 2:28am On Aug 19, 2009
@the poster,you need to seek medical attention,go to a teaching hospital to make sure you have the right diagnosis.Many ilnesses can mimick pile.
Hemorrhoids (pile) are primarily caused by people straining to pass a number 2 usually people with chronic constipation.
The first thing you must do is to keep from being constipated

1.Drink plenty of water
2.eat lots of fruits
3.add fiber to your diet, oatmeal is a good source in Nigeria,beans too.
4.Don't stain when you poo poo
5,decrease your starch intake e.g garri, bread

Sitting in a warm bath can relieve your pain

There are hemorrhoidal creams here in the USA that help, good pharmacies in Nigeria could have them too

But please see a doctor.
Especially if you are also seeing blood when you wipe yourself.
You don't want to become anemic too.

"Pile" is usually not life threatening but you need to be treated and there are various treatments depending on the type of hemmorhoids and the severity.

A prayer in Jesus name could also be the miracle you are looking for.He heals.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by muhsin(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
Very good, $osisi.

But. . .

$osisi:

Jesus's God, our God heals.

John 5:19.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
muhsin:

Very good, $osisi.

But. . .

Jesus's God, our God heals.

[b]John 5:19.
[/b]

You havent made any sense here, muhsin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by olabowale(m): 3:40am On Aug 20, 2009
I am hoping that she does not ask her patients to kneel down and pray to Jesus and send them home to die or at least continue to live with the sickness? You better have a fat business insurance. Life Insurance will cover anything in the many law suits you will have on your hand. I already warn you as somebody who at least wish you well!
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Abuzola(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2009
Lol
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
olabowale:

I am hoping that she does not ask her patients to kneel down and pray to Jesus and send them home to die or at least continue to live with the sickness? You better have a fat business insurance. Life Insurance will cover anything in the many law suits you will have on your hand. I already warn you as somebody who at least wish you well!
Jesus performed more wonderful miracles and is still performing them today using us christians as vessels. Anyways, these are matters of the spirit which I believe, are strange to every muslim.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by muhsin(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Nezan,

$osisi as a medical doctor gave the OP author advice on how to get off his illness. But she added, at the end of her post, this statement:

$osisi:

Then I replied saying that Jesus (pbuh) doesn't heal but his God, who is also our God, does.

What doesn't make sense here? Please stop behaving like. . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by sosisi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
olabowale:

The advice I gave to the poster speaks for itself.
Jesus is Lord of all!

You on the other hand,did not offer him any solution to his pile but rather came in arguing like a child while the man hurts from his ailment and makes fun of someone who offers him help.
Go to northern Nigeria and find out how many are being converted by the Christian missions and hospitals there.
The word works!
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Abuzola(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
Brizz. Another nonentity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahabi Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan / Another Hoax!!! The Man Too Handsome For Saudi Arabia Who Wasn’t / Photos Of A Fish Born Wit Name Of God Written On It That Have Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.