Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! (916 Views)

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / How To Make Tomato Broccoli Twist / 7 Healthy Ways To Fry Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! by mariellasmenu: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2016
Now this is a dish you want to try out, it tastes amazing and it is packed with nourishing goodness. serve with basmati rice and oh my! try it out now http://www.mariellasmenu.com.ng/2015/12/chinese-stir-fry-pork-with-broccoli.html or visit www.mariellasmenu.com.ng to find out more

1 Share

Re: Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! by jopretty(f): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
This doesn't look like 'goodness' to me lipsrsealed embarassed count moi out any dish that has pork in it lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! by mariellasmenu: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2016
jopretty:
This doesn't look like 'goodness' to me lipsrsealed embarassed count moi out any dish that has pork in it lipsrsealed
if you don't like pork, you can substitute with beef! easy peasy
Re: Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! by jopretty(f): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
mariellasmenu:

if you don't like pork, you can substitute with beef! easy peasy
ok then, I'll try it. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Found In A 5alive Citrus Burst Fruit Juice / Cook Like A Pro With These Great Tips / Red Palm Oil Available In All Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.