Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! (1210 Views)

MTN Is The Fastest Internet Provider In Nigeria / How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection / Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Urbino: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Hot damn!

Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Fulaman198(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Urbino:
Hot damn!

That's very high throughput, but definitely not the fastest in the world.

There are some parts of the world where the upper middle class can experience 1Gbps (1,000 mbps). Some companies are even starting to introduce 10gbps but I don't think there is hardware out there that can support such high throughput yet (at least to my knowledge, though I could be wrong).
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by baba11(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

That's very high throughput, but definitely not the fastest in the world.

There are some parts of the world where the upper middle class can experience 1Gbps (1,000 mbps). Some companies are even starting to introduce 10gbps but I don't think there is hardware out there that can support such high throughput yet (at least to my knowledge, though I could be wrong).
What about 10 gigabit Ethernet switch?
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Fulaman198(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2016
baba11:

What about 10 gigabit Ethernet switch?

They are available, but are there 10 gigabit Ethernet NICs? That I have not really investigated to be honest. I'm sure there are though. But most computers that still have ethernet ports are coming with 1gbps Ethernet NICs.
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by baba11(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

They are available, but are there 10 gigabit Ethernet NICs? That I have not really investigated to be honest. I'm sure there are though. But most computers that still have ethernet ports are coming with 1gbps Ethernet NICs.
I concur with you cool

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Fulaman198(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
baba11:

I concur with you cool

Loll I hear you my brother. I hope that you are doing well
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by baba11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

Loll I hear you my brother. I hope that you are doing well
Yea...I'm perfectly doing good..anything for me MOD?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Fulaman198(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
baba11:

Yea...I'm perfectly doing good..anything for me MOD?? grin

Haha nothing ooo, did you find your dream lady yet?
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by baba11(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Haha nothing ooo, did you find your dream lady yet?
....he he he...I mean networking jobs cheesy

Good women are scarce o...if she's not good herself, what does she want to impart on my kids#thinking. cool

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by Fulaman198(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
baba11:
....he he he...I mean networking jobs cheesy

Good women are scarce o...if she's not good herself, what does she want to impart on my kids#thinking. cool

I'll let you know if something comes up, because I might transition into software engineering.

Haha good thinking in regards to women sha
Re: The Fastest Internet Connection Ever!! by baba11(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

I'll let you know if something comes up, because I might transition into software engineering.

Haha good thinking in regards to women sha
I'll appreciate that(keep me at heart) ...as I'm transiting from engineering to full IT field wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

can i get a used gaming Laptop For 70k / Workstation Pc Build / I Need Fairly Laptop To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.