Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (80364 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Richy4(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Was part of that Pic. independence Layout ..... It looked really nice.... As a student those days, what we were struggling while living at that suburb was water....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Rutheby(f): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
I rep Enugu state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chynie: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
this pix na lie

lesson: dont believe everything u see/read in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by ogawisdom(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chisos see my home state grin 042 na paradise on earth tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chumaster(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
like d nuclear waste dump osunistan or ibadan?or u mean maiduguri funny thing is that there is no war going on In the south west but south west look like a war front
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by funnynation(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
New Heaven, Umu Otigba Junction, Ajiya shop, Mama Ekpere. I rep 042... I rep Nsukka.. I rep Obukpa..
FunnyNation comedian coming soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by NakedEve: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
gossipatrol:

You are filled with hate. You need help. I will be praying for you.

Mtschew.
Anytin that will make Igbo's richer, united,, bigger n better is not welcm because in our kingdom(air n water kingdom) we don't want that.
They r destined to be so rich n big that they will drive the gospel to a whole new level in Europe n we just don't want that.
We must fight them with numerous government policies.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by persius555(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
temitemi1:
With beautiful ladies grin grin grin grin
No doubt, enugu is the pride of the SE. I feel at home in that city. The citizens are well educated and the chics, OMG.
I just hope the govt and the people continue to maintain its serene and beautiful status.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Dklef(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why 'O42'?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chumaster(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Rubbish. Enugu this Enugu DAT.
Mtschew.
Until I begin to see East having skyscrapers like our dear Lagos kiss I will always look at Igbos for what they r.......Backward!
na so this Beauty and neatness pain you reach? Jealosy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by nwadiuko1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Mtschew.
Until I begin to see East having skyscrapers like our dear Lagos kiss I will always look at Igbos for what they r.......Backward!
ad belle......East is a region......lagos is a state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by ZiggyMr(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
like d nuclear waste dump osunistan or ibadan?or u mean maiduguri funny thing is that there is no war going on In the south west but south west look like a war front
but ur pple ll never stop coming to that warfront to earn a living... wise up man
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
I rep Igbo Land! No wonder we are hated and they don't want us to "leave them" cos they know they are finished without us! cool cool

Meanwhile....can someone identify the town below grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Integrityfarms(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please interpret the 042: meaning
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by jogs1999(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sulyvans legacies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by columbus007(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
The moment I saw all these,and I said fvck lagos undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Mtschew.

Wikipedia has said it all! Abi na IPOB person get Wikipedia? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by dignity33: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Enugu is one of the most beautiful and clean city in Nigeria, very commendable to sulliven Chime he really deserve third term if constitution allowed that. The only city that look like Abuja in term of road, i was supprise when i visited Nigeria and went to Enugu from Abuja believe me i found nothing different. That man chime has the people of Enugu in his heart, very silence achiever indeed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by tartar9(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
what's beautiful about this undecided anyway with Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by teebaxy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
The city fine but na Kano city I wan see, heard the city fun well well

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
More

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by tartar9(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
lawanson44:

Wikipedia has said it all! Abi na IPOB person get Wikipedia? grin grin
you want to say those are the only slums in Nigeria . they simply don't recognizes yeebĂ´s

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by lukaino(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
I remember with nostalgia my days as a corper in this beautiful city many years ago. Can't take my mind off Enugu. The beautiful babes,the Abacha, the palm wine, the peaceful environment and most of all its hospitable people.

Coal city I hail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Iko5000: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Go to hell
NakedEve:
!
We Nigerians promise you people one thing.
Make war on us n Enugu goes back to the stone ages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Akaujaa(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'll like to see places like gariki-Akwunanaw, Emene and Nsukka(not UNN campus)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chumaster(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
lawanson44:
I rep Igbo Land! No wonder we are hated and they don't want us to "leave them" cos they know they are finished without us! cool cool

Meanwhile....can someone identify the town below grin grin
it cannot be outside of Ibadan, Oshogbo,Acure and Abeokuta grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
If i upload d ugly pictures of enugu villages ehn.......am jst here all in d name of nysc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Sanchez01: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Enugu,The most developed city in the entire SE.Really love 042
You're so right. Enugu state is indeed the pride of the SE. I was in Enugu North sometimes back and my jaw dropped. If I hadn't lived in Lagos all my life, I'd have probably taken off my footwear that cozy evening.

PS: I don't know how they did it, it seems the Shoprite in Enugu is the biggest I have seen so far. Far bigger than the ones in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Beautiful place beautiful people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
dignity33:
Enugu is one of the most beautiful and clean city in Nigeria, very commendable to sulliven Chime he really deserve third term if constitution allowed that. The only city that look like Abuja in term of road, i was supprise when i visited Nigeria and went to Enugu from Abuja believe me i found nothing different. That man chime has the people of Enugu in his heart, very silence achiever indeed.
i hope ure nt talking about d roads am seeing here cos av seen more beta roads...jst visit lagos(ikeja)...nt to talk of island ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
More than just a place

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life in Beijing As an International Student. / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.