Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (52433 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / How Many Of You Remember Writing This On Your Notebooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Malakh: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ughe, Funso Owoyemi, Wole Onitillo, I believe say you guys were Prefects at one time and wrote my name,Mr Afful I still remember how you soaked kpankere inside bowl of water to bulala my nyash embarassed cry
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
hucienda:
NoNM
1. lalasticlala
2. qtx
3. speechless3
[President] Trump/Sanders/Hillary/Cruz

Lol is it wrong to blink too
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
It hard for class captain to add my name then, because am little bit influential couple with my innocent look plus I have little money to throw around then. So if they add my name they know there is no goody for them that day.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Enes22(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Write my name n receive beating aafter school, my class monitor fears receiving my slap fter receiving on the dy she mistakenly wrote my name in noise makers list, my teacher noticed it n mad me her assistance ks even the guy dnt dare me, so I was able 2 manage d class even ended up taking over the class monitor from her... Wen eva I rememba those days in command,I really worry! I pity (constance). Tnk God 4 my life nw!!!
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by hucienda: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol is it wrong to blink too

lol... well that kinda bursts your theory of looking innocent.

Blink and you'll miss it wink
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
hucienda:

lol... well that kinda bursts your theory of looking innocent.

Blink and you'll miss it wink
Lol you are being sagacious...i might have to resist blinking now *grin*
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by timmycris(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2016
me dey everly make noise cus cane dy sweet me dieeee!
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by timmycris(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Enes22:
Write my name n receive beating aafter school, my class monitor fears receiving my slap fter receiving on the dy she mistakenly wrote my name in noise makers list, my teacher noticed it n mad me her assistance ks even the guy dnt dare me, so I was able 2 manage d class even ended up taking over the class monitor from her... Wen eva I rememba those days in command,I really worry! I pity (constance). Tnk God 4 my life nw!!!
which command did u attend?
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by K9blunt(f): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Ahnn:
na do me i do u 4 dose if they mannage flog me ur own don finish cos na wen they give us assignment i go show u pepper if ur book no miss no say jesus appear 2 me 4 dream and i go make sure say na wicked teacher giv us d assignment

Baddest guy ever liveth
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2016
AfroKnight:
This destroyed my friendship in SS3. I still don't know why he wrote my name that day. I was moody and not ready to talk to anyone in class. When the captain (my friend) submitted the list I was surprised when I heard my name. O boy, that day I vex for the teacher. I refused to be flogged. I was very mad that day and the man was surprised.

Our friendship began to die from that day. I began to really notice his disposition towards me. Eventually, we lost contact.

Power exposes.

Sobering account. Power truly reveals nasty attributes locked up in some folks.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Emeka71(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Swissheart:
I remember writing names of people who weren't my friends ×100,but my friends usually do not find their names on that list though they were always defaulting. When I have issues with you..... turning your head is enough to make me write your name.
That is why I always strive to be at peace with babes.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by mamagee3(f): 2:20am On Jan 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Laughing my butt off!!![/size]
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:17am On Jan 17, 2016
I'm used to being calm.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by greatness22(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Cc. Freemanan, scentmarlc, glossy6, Harbosede02, misspicy, estharfabian, oliviaarim, Emusmith, Dollyjoy, greatness22, Kazrem, Twaci ...

Come and share your noise making experience
Lolzz, well, i was an "entertaining terrorist" back then in secondary school with a gentle face. I was always on the top 2 noise maker list, if i'm not on that list, that means am absent or serving punishment at the staff room. But i was very intelligent tho...

Beautiful pics Omotayor123. Abeg, dash me dat ur bag na.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Zrolec(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2016
My Yoruba teachers I hail.....
My French teacher from Benin republic I hail.....
My mathematics.. Chain teacher! ... I comot cap.....
If these proffesionals flog you... You go sign to leave school and join drug business.
My Class monitor wasn't in good terms with me so any sign I do na noise
.and she always submits to French or Maths teachers for a great bullala... Til we decided too pay money for talking . imagine every day my dept dey mount 150-175 naira abeg divide by 5 come tell me if I be parrot. Those in power There is Godooooooo...

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by bomsilaga(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2016
I was never flogged for making noise but mehn I can talk! I appear sainty that all through my school days, fellow students will rebel if I was to be flogged.
The one day I almost got flogged by a very mean female teacher, I had a big bandage on my forehead and she still wanted to flog, as usual all the pupils rebelled despite been morbidly afraid of her.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Graccccccccy:
Noise maker's list isnt complete without my name. Those days when I tell my monitor to stop writing for a sec cause I want to cough..lol
cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatness22:
Lolzz, well, i was an "entertaining terrorist" back then in secondary school with a gentle face. I was always on the top 2 noise maker list, if i'm not on that list, that means am absent or serving punishment at the staff room. But i was very intelligent tho...

Beautiful pics Omotayor123. Abeg, dash me dat ur bag na.
grin cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
shadowgwalker:
I was one of the quietest and yet my name is always out. was it because my name was so damn easy to spell? once I see the list and my name is there, nah to make noise anyhow oh!
Abi na... I go carry others join sef.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by greatness22(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin cheesy
I thought u would give me the Don Jazzy's response.... Lolz
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
greatness22:
I thought u would give me the Don Jazzy's response.... Lolz
Egbon grateness if you want the bag, come and collect it grin grin tongue
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Cc. Freemanan, scentmarlc, glossy6, Harbosede02, misspicy, estharfabian, oliviaarim, Emusmith, Dollyjoy, greatness22, Kazrem, Twaci ...

U omitted the "s" in my name.. Lol. I didn't have noise making experiences o... I was a rather "quiet" girl in school... And then I was the class prefect from Pry 3 to SS1..Head Girl SS2/SS3...

Never wrote x100 in any of my lists, though.. I think it ended at X5..grin
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by greatness22(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

Egbon greatness if you want the bag, come and collect it grin grin tongue
lwkmd, am coming with my YBNL crew at Bariga.
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Ahnn: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
K9blunt:

Baddest guy ever liveth
lol

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Ahnn: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
K9blunt:

Baddest guy ever liveth
na baddest "girl" ever liveth lol

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by summerflame(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
to me, u are still a juvenile. According to your pix on your DP, u weren't born in those days when this thing was practised. Tell us another lie ma
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by lamps4blues: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The moment your name already entered the list and you tell the writer to put X 100 in front of your name cheesy grin grin

Oya, tell us. How often does your name enters the noise makers list

For me, I'm a gentle girl tongue

Cc lalasticlala, dominique Abeg make una join the fun cheesy
So na yoruba class?
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Kazrem(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The moment your name already entered the list and you tell the writer to put X 100 in front of your name cheesy grin grin

Oya, tell us. How often does your name enters the noise makers list

For me, I'm a gentle girl tongue

Cc lalasticlala, dominique Abeg make una join the fun cheesy
The one I remember very well was in jss 2. I was a quiet boy but I had issue with the class captain. She wrote my name every time in the list. I have no choice, I have to settle my beef with her humbly but unwillingly.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

U omitted the "s" in my name.. Lol. I didn't have noise making experiences o... I was a rather "quiet" girl in school... And then I was the class prefect from Pry 3 to SS1..Head Girl SS2/SS3...

Never wrote x100 in any of my lists, though.. I think it ended at X5..grin
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by harjayi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
CLASS CAPTAIN IS MY FRIEND BUT MY NAME DEY ALWAYS DEY LIST FROM JSS1 TO SS2
Re: Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) by glossy6(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omotayor123:

My dear, I no dey outspoken then. What with all those stubborn deltas around me. They are so stubborn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.