Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) (48768 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
What Would You Do If You Received This Letter From A Female Student..? (photo

There is this girl in my Place of Primary Assignment... Just last week she entered my office and said
"I think I should hand this over to you personally "
What would you do if you were in my shoes.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by donbenedict(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Sickstars.. see

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by sule17(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Na God win

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
LOL na wao, @op are u sure this lady in particular aint a cleaner in d company?

43 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
She is just juvenile befuddled.and u had better not take advantage of her,let her know nothing will work out and u wnt tolerate her action if it repeats it self again....don't fall for it!

Btw,is she related to mr cock That her english chai...

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by dotuna3(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Na dis kind English den dey call Gun shot at gun point English

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Lmao.

Receive her, problem.

Reject her, a bigger problem.

Help us find her nairaland moniker.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by StefanSalvatore: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
C free pass

Naahh i wnt tell u wat i'll do grin

Mr. Ibu c dis wan get hope 4 English

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by AbuadStudent(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Omo! As if I knew this was going to front page,
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Sickstars.. see

cheesy na me write am na

grin na british accent i use write am

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by donbenedict(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy na me write am na

grin na british accent i use write am
dats why I called u. Ah knw dats ur handwork cheesy

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
A graduate wrote this?

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by eyeview: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2016
Her english teacher should first of all be sent on suspension.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:

Shhhhhh abeg no too loud am

Let the guy reply na

No fall my hand ma nigga cheesy i love dat man like kilode

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:

Shhhhhh abeg no too loud am

Let the guy reply na

No fall my hand ma nigga cheesy i love dat man like kilode.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Guys, my PPA is a secondary school... and she's my student.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
undecided there's a possibility the op wrote it just to make us laugh..

But we're not laughing and I guess he feels disappointed right now.

16 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Yomieluv:
A graduate wrote this?
She's not a graduate.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided there's a possibility the op wrote it just to make us laugh..

But we're not laughing and I guess he feels disappointed right now.

You're funny dude...I assure u I didn't write it myself.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2016
between a rock and buhari's sitting room.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2016
just banh-bang the girl until she get sense.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Xmen149(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
This one (one"s) are still learning na.....Girls in a school i served in EKITI makes physical advance......if you are not carefull your name na sorry

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by cosby02(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Its well.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by STILESGANG: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:
Guys, my PPA is a secondary school... and she's my student.
Which state is that?

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by gabylzy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecided her handwriting is worse than devil signature

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by durubrian(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
I smell lies

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming.

Meanwhile, @Op, pls let's compose a reply.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Destined2win: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nawao

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
She feel like to HUNG him.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just banh-bang the girl until she get sense.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nairadean(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm can't stop laughing, it's obvious that this is coming from a secondary school student in a public school.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by oatzeal(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=13pt]See What They Did To A Youth Corper[/size]
PPA Boss sent boys to break his youth corper's house,

youth corper narrated the story to his neighbours in his PPA village in Ekureku, Abi local govt of Cross River State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9If5yrx2U

21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna