Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony (30637 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Mrdecent:
FIVE PEOPLE THAT CAN RUIN YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY

(1)YOUR ACTION ,THEN YOUR PASTOR -
It was on Saturday, the D day when all were set and spirit was high for guests to see the union of their loved friend , sister and brother . All were seated in the church and suddenly, the pastor made a change in mood announcement that the weeding could not hold because the pregnancy test submitted to the church the previous day (Friday) showed that the wife to be was two weeks pregnant and for that reason the wedding could not hold in the church again . I am talking of society wedding that had in attendance the mighties in the society . The action of the couple ruined it and the church didn’t help matter by not applying “ forgive and forget “ . The service was later held at the reception where they were joined but the couple were all in tears thought the ceremony.

ADVICE
If you don’t want a scenario like this and you no fit hold body , you know what to use after all you guys are not kids .

(2)YOUR CHEF /CATERERS
These set of people are terrible most especially the evil dominated ones among them. Some will keep larger part of the meat they were supposed to serve. Some will even keep raw rice and yam. They leave most guests hungry and disappointed . Only the few lucky ones get food to eat . Some will even hide the food , reason why you see bride who couldn’t withstand the anger and disappointment on guests faces serving guest with her wedding gown on . Funny enough in this kind of situation you see some guest going home with extras in a nylon bag while some go home with sadness in their mind . Couple with this, is the poor arrangement of serving guests. Some caterers lack proper organisation and coordinating skills . More to these are some silly cooking mistakes- like too much or not enough salt, oil , water etc. This can be frustrating to both bride and groom on the wedding day.

ADVICE
make use of tested and tested caterers . also , no matter how trusted and tested ,they still need a reliable relative to monitor their activities before ,during and after party .

(3)YOUR PARENTS –
Some parents are just purely evil. They don’t have a bit of joy in them. Some bride fathers most especially, will not have a good day to display their craze until the day of their daughter’s wedding. They will complain of almost infinitesimal issues . I was in a wedding when the bride father was shouting at the top of his voice that the bride didn’t bring a complete bride load like her sister’s husband did some years ago and he insisted that the wedding will not continue until they bring the loads.. In fact, the lady couldn’t cry knowing fully well how her husband to be struggled for that wedding. They thought they could outsmart the man by not bringing a complete list of giving items .

ADVICE
If you know the nature of your father or mother, you need to talk to them during preparation and not only that, they need special prayers from your pastor or imam . Also, don’t try to outsmart them ,instead dialogue .

(4) MUSICIANS-
some are devil representatives at weddings , they will sing rubbish , looking for wealthy family members to spray them money up and down . Worst still, they will bring out dated instruments . Instead of getting cool sound, you get mixture of noise and crack voice.

ADVICE
Get better musician or D.J

(5)Add yours …..

GENERAL ADVICE
IT’S BETTER TO HAVE A RUINED WEDDING THAN A RUINED MARRIAGE

Written by :Mrdecent

Dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Emeka71(m): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Lustig:
Nice points OP.... Na DJ mess up my wedding reception!!! Steal my generator join... Ruben is a devil!!! Just pray make I no catch u
grin
Lustig:
Nice points OP.... Na DJ mess up my wedding reception!!! Steal my generator join... Ruben is a devil!!! Just pray make I no catch u

1 Like

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Famoraae(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Your drunkard friends

1 Like

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
As a man, if u invite your ex to your wedding, you are doom!

Ladies can still invite their ex's cus most guys can still take break ups n let go!

Well nothing will ever make me attend my ex's wedding while I'm still single!

Forget how d relationship ended, it's just best none of your ex's is there!

Cmanforall:

Never?
No no no. It all depends on how the relationship ended.
I've been invited for some of their weddings... They were happy to see me.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Kanbee: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Onyiido: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShakurM:
Jesu! You go wicked o shocked .
Nah I'm not. If u leave all those inhumane peeps wey full village, u go hear am. Just did my work, but many 4 their mind go swear 4 me that day but I cares not
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by ShakurM(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Onyiido:
Nah I'm not. If u leave all those inhumane peeps wey full village, u go hear am. Just did my work, but many 4 their mind go swear 4 me that day but I cares not
I get it cheesy, Thx for sharing the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10k Smoking Competition By Plateau Youths (Photos) / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) / Professional Dj/mc For Your Children And Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.