Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... (459 Views)

My Wi-fi Button Refuses To Switch On. Pls Help / Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe? / How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... by Diamonddris(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Some post and comment on both Nairaland and facebook are so annoying...

Sometimes it pains me to past those post without letting them know that they posted rubbish.....the most annoying part Is when I will now waste my time to Quote the rubbish,,
When I could just click on the unlike button and go my way...

I can't reach Mark Zukerburge, but I know Seun can...Seun pls help me remind Zugerburge about the unlike button...

I can reach Seun because I know he is reading this post now..

Seun pls we need to unlike some comments here...give us the UNLIKE button....

Fellow NLs what do you think?
Re: When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... by bronzegoddess(f): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2016
When u start paying ur tax
Re: When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... by iamaket(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Are you asking me

Cc lalasticlala someone need your help urgently
maybe you ask mark or Seun grin
Re: When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... by zzzzy: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
How did you know seun can reach mark. Z

(1) (Reply)

Oracle To Employ 1400 Professionals From Europe,the Middle East, And Africa. / WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. / The Worst That Could Happen When Buying A Laptop Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.