Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) (39781 Views)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by AdoraAmadi: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Leila used to date Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter, patoranking way before he became a huge superstar.
Looks like she's dating someone else now. Here are new photos she shared on her IG.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/patorankings-ex-girlfriend-leila-shares.html

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by StefanSalvatore: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Oopss sm1 is still hurt undecided

Let her move d hell on

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by secretbae: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
She dey fear to show him face?

Meanwhile...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Let her move d hell on
How do u know she's still hurt?

But how did patoranking get this fine girl, must have been jaZz

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
so she's now a celebrity because she's patoranking ex? undecided

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by cruzita(f): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
so as patoranking small reach ,em get mind go carry this heavy duty.fear no dey that boy eye ooo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by yakflowz(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2016
But she's pretty tho so patoranking being get money before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Duru009(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Old younger........

Patron no get ur time.......

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nightie(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2016
We no see d guy face na. OP abeg tell dem make dem pose again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Starttell: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dumped.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by boss1310(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

How do u know she's still hurt?

But how did patoranking get this fine girl, must have been jaZz
are you kidding me,the question should be how the girl got patoranking it may be jazz.women beauty or not go crazy for popular men and from her pics she seems to be trying too hard to get back at someone which definitely means she is hurt like the first comment said

10 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
boss1310:

are you kidding me,the question should be how the girl got patoranking it may be jazz.women beauty or not go crazy for popular men and from her pics she seems to be trying too hard to get back at someone which definitely means she is hurt like the first comment said

Lol. Person post pic for IG, dem say she's hurt and getting back at someone. Make she no snap picture again?

She never even said anythn about patoranking, bloggers said she's shading him. Nawa o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ikedi94(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
awww,i can c pain in her eyes she want pato bak.. Y didnt u let us c d guy's face..when sha u don popular 'patoranking ex'
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
I like her physique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by boss1310(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Lol. Person post pic for IG, dem say she's hurt and getting back at someone. Make she no snap picture again?

She never even said anythn about patoranking, bloggers said she's shading him. Nawa o
just last week she posted something about him calling him names in the process
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
boss1310:

just last week she posted something about him calling him names in the process

Pls show me a place in the post where she mentioned patoranking.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
i think shez still pained !
its not eazy though
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ghostdvirus(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

Let her move d hell on
Obviously. grin
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
angry
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by treshbanj: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ooh dis one angry I once fuccked her, her pussi is juicy and wide like drum
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by BCISLTD: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
angry everything about her screams S.L.U.T.!!!.how boys keep them as gfs I don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by demo4ril97(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sagging bobi.... Fvckinq lame girl

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
The Lord just saved Patoranking from KARASHIKA

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by gossipatrol(f): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Naira land and this Op want to make this irrelevant girl, relevant. For nothing!
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
From one onigbo to another. You never reach bus park, na another bus stop you still dey.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by sage2(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Don't be fool by this gra gra. This b|tch is still hurting deep down and should her ex sold her a dummy apology and says he wants her back, she will dump that guy and run back to him. That's how silly some girls are.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by rollUP(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg shey bra cost for market dis one wey girls no come dey wear am again ??

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
She's a fine girl. But does she have Jesus in her?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.