Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... (994 Views)

Google Introduce The New Adsense Auto Ads (how It Works) / Full Naijaloaded And Nairaland Codes / Apple's IOS 9 And Nairaland Issues ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... by Diamonddris(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Some post and comment on both Nairaland and
facebook are so annoying...

Sometimes it pains me to past those post
without letting them know that they posted
rubbish.....the most annoying part Is when I will
now waste my time to Quote the rubbish,,
When I could just click on the unlike button and
go my way...

I can't reach Mark Zukerburge, but I know Seun
can...Seun pls help me remind Zugerburge
about the unlike button...

I can reach Seun because I know he is reading
this post now..

Seun pls we need to unlike some comments
here...give us the UNLIKE button....

Fellow NLs what do you think?
Re: When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... by johnp2(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2016
I think that is necessary, expecially for that read thread before they comment....
Re: When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... by Nightie(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Tiz a vision 2020 sumtin.
Re: When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... by Diamonddris(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
And if you are being caught in this criminal act, you will blame GEJ abi?
Thunder fire you....
Go back to ur drawing board and look for better ways of 419..
I have been in this game... And I have conquered the game...
So my broda, dnt let the game conquer you...
Least I forget..Thunder Fire You Again for quoting me with this trash...
And Thunder Fire You for Writing this on my pot..
And Thunder Fire You for Writing it on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Internet As A Text Editor Without Any Ad-on Or Pluggin / Is There Anybody Using. adf. ly.com On Your Blog? / Get Your Own E-commerce Website As Low As #30,000. See The List Of Our Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.