Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 3 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 3 (18+) (1282 Views)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+) / PenAStory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 3 (18+) by Abisoyee(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/01/16/the-chronicles-of-a-government-hooker-episode-3-18/

Excerpt From Episode 2:

“Ruby, just a second.” I turned around and she looked me in the face and continued “I can see you have a lot of potential girl, if you play your cards right, you will be great at this.” With that she at my dress so that the dress came down a bit making the neckline come a little lower. More of my boobs became exposed in the cut out design in front of the dress and she smiled at me and nodded that I was ready to go…

To read Episode 2: CLICK HERE

We entered the club and I was already nodding my head to the rhythm of the music as we made our way to a table that seemed to be reserved for us. As we passed, some guys sitting by an area of the boy whistled and made some cat calls but none of the other three girls looked back so I took their cue and didn’t. I was behind Lily who I noticed looked back to where some of the guys sat and when we had seated ourselves in a corner of the club, Kiki whispered above the din of the noise

“You don’t ever answer guys that give you those kind of calls Lily. You are not a cheap prostitute, have some self-respect.” I was glad that I was not the one that had made the faux pas as Lola then took over the tutorial and broke things down further.

“So here is the deal girls, there are different types of guys that come to the club. Some of them are just looking for a quick olosho Bleep and that is not what we are. We are out here for the big guys, the type that you notice spend a lot of money not the bastards that would nurse one bottle the entire night. You make sure you dance with dignity, we have got class. A pussy is not a pussy because this pussy here,” she said with a sly wink before continuing “has got a lot of heavy juices that can’t flow anyhow. Not many men have tasted pussies so delicious, if you cannot afford it, you would never know!”

“We buy our own drinks as well just to show the guys that we are not desperate for their money,” this time it was Shady that was continuing the lecture “no guy likes him a gold digging LovePeddler but then again tell me who wants to do osho free? Everything is packaging. You act like you got your own money and he doesn’t price your market uselessly.” With that she stood up and sashayed to the bar area in her skintight jumpsuit. She made some orders and I noticed that as she was coming back, a guy beckoned to her but she looked straight through him like he didn’t exist. We remained together just talking laughing and gossiping till around 3:00am during which period they made sure that our table was never short of drinks. According to them, it was called the setting the bait and luring the catch in phase. You don’t get to the club and start action immediately, it didn’t speak of class.

Even as some guys came over and tried talking to us, they would shun them off in a polite manner saying we were here for a girls’ night out. It was a little past 3am when Kiki suddenly stood up and began dancing. The song playing was a club version of P Square’s “Do Me” and I stared in wonder as she moved her hips and waist in tune to the music. She was on a cropped top with a flared skirt and one could see that she was very flexible as her flat stomach moved effortlessly. As I watched her dance, I could not resist nodding my head. When she noticed that I was also feeling the music, she laughed excitedly and pulled me up to dance with her. The other girls were obviously impressed with my dancing. Our dancing soon began to attract attention to our table as it was obvious that Kiki was a better dancer than any other girl in the club and I wasn’t doing badly either. Kiki knew so many dance steps and as we shook our buttocks and breasts, guys would scream excitedly and clap with some of them trying to come over. After about thirty minutes of dancing, I sat down a bit exhausted but Kiki was apparently not done as she whispered something to Lola who went over to the DJ and whispered something in his ear. The next thing I knew, Shakira’s “Rabiosa” was playing, Kiki strutted seductively to one of the pillars in the middle of the club and began to give a perfect performance that would have put Shakira to shame as she twisted and gyrated her hips and body. Her flared skirt gave her an added advantage of easy movement and when she had her right leg round the pillar with her head thrown, Lola stood up and went over to her shaking her boobs like she was about to feed them to Kiki who had her tongues out. There was more clapping and whistling in the audience as the two girls danced like professional strippers. I made a mental note that I needed to learn some of Kiki’s moves.

Some few minutes after she came back to the table, a hefty looking guy came over to our table and handed her a complimentary card which she stared at with a frown before he indicated with his head that it was from someone else and he was but the messenger. We all looked over to the table and saw that his boss seemed loaded as he had a bottle of diamond champagne, two almost finished bottles and one unopened bottle of DonP his table. These are drinks that cost nothing less than fifty thousand naira although as at the time, being a first timer, I didn’t know. Kiki collected the card and waved at him before resuming her conversation with us in a manner that she later explained to be a way of not seeming impressed to the customer.

It was almost 4.30am now and I excused myself to use the bathroom and that was when I landed my first customer. I had finished urinating and was adjusting my dress when he staggered in obviously drunk and as I tried to evade him, he slurred

“Fine girl, how about fifty thousand if you self-service me and let me touch your breasts.” I was going to ignore him but the mention of fifty thousand naira stopped me in my tracks. My brain began to think of all the things I could do with fifty thousand naira. I had my admission fees to pay. There was just going to be a little money more to raise. The money was sure going to come in handy and with the calculations running in y head, I turned and smiled sweetly at him.

“How about you make it seventy thousand and I self-service you for only ten minutes and for any extra five minutes you spend, that is an additional ten thousand naira.”

“See you, money is not a problem!” With that he withdrew a bundle of one thousand naira notes stacked together and still with its bank stamp on it. He threw the money at me carelessly and my quick reflex was to catch it. “That is hundred thousand naira, so how about that wanking now.” I allowed him lead me into one of the toilet seats and he unzipped his trouser to expose his limp penis. For the first time, my resolve failed me, I had never seen a man’s penis before not to talk of touching it and when he grunted, I quickly grabbed it with both hands and rubbed.

He turned on the tap and indicated that I soap my hands which I obeyed. I wasn’t about to lose a customer from lack of experience. I began to slowly play with his penis. His manhood began to come alive in my hand as his limp dick began to get blood pumped into it and I smiled in triumph when I looked down at his rising dick. He had the type of dick that I would later nickname the C Command when my experience with dicks grew. Rather than a straight erection, his dirk curved as if it was trying to write a C and he instructed me that I should make my hands tighter. His hands went to my breast and he squeezed through my cloth before slipping his fingers through the cut-out in front of it. He teased the sides of my breasts as I played with his dick and then he said I should pull up my dress.

I grabbed the money and placed it nearer to me on the floor before unhooking the strap of my dress so that if fell down to my belly leaving just the top of my body exposed. He stared at my boobs lustily with alcohol drenched eyes and then grabbed at them, squeezing again through my bra. As I stroked, he squeezed asking me to go faster, after I must have been stroking his dick for five minutes, he asked me to unclasp my bra. I was reluctant to do that with my wet hands which was now a mixture of water, soap and precum but then I remembered the hundred thousand on that was by my feet and deftly unhooked my bra. My young breasts swung free from their confinement in all its fullness and he stared at them appreciatively before with one palm, he covered the head of my left breast and squeezed gently.

Read more interesting stuffs on www.penastory.com[i][/i]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ovunda Ihunwo Sets Port Harcourt Alive With 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' / I Need A Publisher / Uncliched; A Short Story (please Critique)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.