Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Printing On Hoodies And Sweatshirts| Ibadan/lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Printing On Hoodies And Sweatshirts| Ibadan/lagos (548 Views)

Now Available. ....hoodies And T-shirts / The Fashion Of Wakanda: Unveiling The Wakanda Sweatshirts And Cardigan For Men / Branded Hoodies And Varsity Jacketss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing On Hoodies And Sweatshirts| Ibadan/lagos by grizzz(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello, do you know any serious individual or organization that has printing machines that can print my designs clearly and of good quality?
Please comment or send an email to iceflowzz007@gmail.com. for partnership and business. Printers located in Ibadan/Lagos will be most preferable for proximity [color=#000000][/color]

Check the image to see a design I got on one of my hoodies.. So if you think you have what it takes,let's roll.....

(1) (Reply)

Collect The Best Choice For The Little Babies / Wholesale Uniform Manufacturer In USA / Become A Pro Milliner In 5days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.