Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead (27494 Views)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by mrDennis(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:
We shall never be victims of sudden death!

Meanwhile when I become President, I will ensure that only trained drivers drive vehicles, I will make major roads so wide, accessible and upgraded. I will also carve out routes for 6 to 14 vehicles to ply both during the day and night, persuading the governments at both state and local levels to follow same. With these, the rate of accidents on our roads will reduce drastically.

So help me God!

you must be as clueless as most of our past leaders and more recently obj , yar adua, jona and with the way things are going buhari too
#1- accidents are not caused by a road being wide or narrow
#2- even trained driver cause accidents ( go and check americas accident statistics)
#3-you so old fashioned talking about roads , when you should be looking at rail and ferry transport and in fact encouraging more people to take public transport.
#4- you only took 3 factors to cause accident #driver #road size #trained drivers
not even mentioning review and enforcement of driving laws , road furnitures like street lights , traffic lights , pedestrian walks , traffic officials and agencies etc
#5- you didn't mention anything about creating parking spaces to avoid cars being parked on the roads
#6- you also didn't make mention of the need to have enough tow trucks to tow away vehicle parked on the roads which may cause accidents.

in summary like most Nigerian politicians you just SAY things like they that easy.. you oversimplify complex issues.

people like u r d problem with Nigeria. lols.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Lawalemi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
I reject sudden death.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Destined2win: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
mrDennis:

you must be as clueless as most of our past leaders and more recently obj , yar adua, jona and with the way things are going buhari too
#1- accidents are not caused by a road being wide or narrow
#2- even trained driver cause accidents ( go and check americas accident statistics)
#3-you so old fashioned talking about roads , when you should be looking at rail and ferry transport and in fact encouraging more people to take public transport.
#4- you only took 3 factors to cause accident #driver #road size #trained drivers
not even mentioning review and enforcement of driving laws , road furnitures like street lights , traffic lights , pedestrian walks , traffic officials and agencies etc
#5- you didn't mention anything about creating parking spaces to avoid cars being parked on the roads
#6- you also didn't make mention of the need to have enough tow trucks to tow away vehicle parked on the roads which may cause accidents.

in summary like most Nigerian politicians you just SAY things like they that easy.. you oversimplify complex issues.

people like u r d problem with Nigeria. lols.

Someday I will be your President, and you will also enjoy the abundance and peace of my government, unless you choose not to.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by mrDennis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Someday I will be your President, and you will also enjoy the abundance and peace of my government, unless you choose not to.

well I've already had lots of clueless men as presidents and governors so it's such office is not beyond you, in fact I urge to work towards it. #Good luck
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Destined2win: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
mrDennis:

well I've already had lots of clueless men as presidents and governors so it's such office is not beyond you, in fact I urge to work towards it. #Good luck

In Me you will find the best President the world ever had....Just Pray hard that it happens soonest because it will overshadow all the lean years
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by mrDennis(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:

In Me you will find the best President the world ever had....Just Pray hard that it happens soonest because it will overshadow all the lean years
no vex buh I got other things to pray about
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Destined2win: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
mrDennis:

no vex buh I got other things to pray about

No probs, but I got something to tell you that will benefit you in life.

It is not what you say that matters but how you say it. You raised valid points when you quoted me initially but you sounded vulgar. I was only talking about road transport.

I am not perturbed because I will have critics as President but I am sure they will have less to criticize.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by mrDennis(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:

No probs, but I got something to tell you that will benefit you in life.

It is not what you say that matters but how you say it. You raised valid points when you quoted me initially but you sounded vulgar. I was only talking about road transport.

I am not perturbed because I will have critics as President but I am sure they will have less to criticize.

and if ever face gej , obj and any other living ex president I would sound the same.

also point of correction I wasn't vulgar... don't confuse disdain with vulgar .

also I can already see qualities of a bad leader in you ...
anyway I dont think I would reply u again... safe bro
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please note the word "SOME" in my discourse

Many thanks

Jarus:

Accident happens everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by 12month: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mehn I was at that road today oh, i just say make I view one movie for silverbird cinema.shey u see? Na God dey save person
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by persius555(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
I was at the scene of the incident today. The motor boy was trapped under the sewage tanker head. For twenty minutes, he was alive and struggling to live. There was no crane nearby to help lift the trailer head so as to help rescue the guy. All the security agencies could do was stand by and watch helplessly. The guy died minutes later. The police had to beg a motorised crane conveying mikano generator to the scene. In five minutes, the trailer head was lifted and the motorboy's body was removed. Funny enough, LASTMA crane emerged thirty minutes later to remove the wreckage. Our emergency response in this part of the country is just too poor.
Lesson to lagos state, pls provide cranes for your emergency agencies, especially the lagos state fire service.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Bollinger(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Meanwhile when I become President, I will ensure that only trained drivers drive vehicles, I will make major roads so wide, accessible and upgraded. I will also carve out routes for 6 to 14 vehicles to ply both during the day and night, persuading the governments at both state and local levels to follow same. With these, the rate of accidents on our roads will reduce drastically.

So help me God!

This is good. At least one person is thinking. Adding to that, you need to develop a culture of uniformity and accountability for all motorists. In normal societies, everyone has an idea what the other occupant of a vehicle is probably thinking because they all went to the same driving school. In Nigeria, no one knows what the phuck is going to happen next. Also, normal people understand that driving is a privilege and not a right. It can be taken away at any time. In Germany, to get your drivers license will cost you almost 2000 Euro. Who want's to lose all that money for doing dumb shiit. I started driving in Nigeria when i was 13 years old. I did because i could. I could have killed someone. Thank God i didn't. I know better now. It's just too easy to operate a vehicle in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's my route to workplace. Damn....

maiahsaiah:
And I'm just coming back from alausa, thank God for my life
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
So sad! May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by beeman80: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
A cyber cafe at Ijaye-Ojokoro is closing down and it is selling off everything at give away prices.For sale is a 10ft cyber cafe table and 2 desktop computers for sale @ 50k.Also there's a 21" flat screen plasma that comes with a DVD side player and it is going for 25k.
Call Demola on 07052460509.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by toluwani25(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
RIP............may God console deir families
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Ndeewonu: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
No safety on our roads!
No light!
No dollar!
No Chibok girls!
No jobs!
No N5,000 to the unemployed
No food for our school children
No budget!
No brain!!!
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is 2016 and already so much loss of life.

The amount of lives that have been wasted by roads alone in this country is a shame to every single one of our public officials. Some of the road victims died painfully, some of them died without assistance, some of them died because there are no street lights all because our public officials keep neglecting the obvious. Some of the victims would have moved this country forward in art, science, education you name it. Our public officials past and present are obviously demons hell bent on frustrating some of us sheep because sheep do not obviously do anything. Check the records see for yourselves, now think how many more types of these accidents are we going to see in this year alone?
The entire blame in my opinion goes to the FRSC heads. They are an incompetent organization that cannot take health and safety especially the latter in high esteem. This is something that is common sense, and should at least be the first motto of a country aspiring to be developed one day. They are bastards with their flashy blue and white, what the Bleep do they think they are accomplishing? The bastards do a road check on a 2 lane road, completely blocking one lane so that some of us sheep cannot go to our respective destinations. They also drive cars and have officials that are the complete opposite of what they stand for, how can we believe them? If they cannot lead by example they are all complete morons!
They say there are 150 + million people in this country, yet these bastards continue to approve contracts to build 2 lane roads, they do not plan, they have no foresight except to enrich themselves, they continue to let lorries operate without proper brakes or light, they continue to let fully loaded fuel tankers, think about that again, operate without brakes and such, they allow ugly and nasty cars on the road, lawlessness on the road is the same lawlessness that exists in the country. I assure there will be another bleeping tanker disaster because these bastards are incompetent. We are all in Nigeria for a reason.
If I have a God and he is Holy he will punish the souls of some of these public officials including even mine. Do you know what it takes to keep a man with one kidney alive, he is hooked up to life breathing machines that are so intelligent and complex yet we have people in positions of authority that have the chance to do public good but instead they intentionally cause people to die, how can you replace a life? They must pay!

I am sheep but I am evolving, I no longer want grass I want blood!
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by nduogu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
This incident happened around 10:20am. It wasn't a good sight to behold.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by eroticecstasy: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
JumpingChicken:
The rate at which people are dying in lagos is alarming.

i saw two byke men died in great pains two days ago on the brt lane along ikorodu road.....
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by eroticecstasy: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2016
olamieseun:
see the way yu reason from yur anus

the guy has an adultrated brain, you don't exchange words with such creatures, they have black mind, black heart, black thought, black imagination, nothing good can come out of them
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Destined2win:

So help me God!

We have all that here and there's still carnage on the roads. You have to remove the human element in order to have safe roads, see what Google is doing. Even Mercedes have autonomous big rigs.

It's not always the car or the road but the nut behind the wheel.

I don't see who anyone could have died in the black SUV though. Seems that the cage was protected and intact.
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by awesome11(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
eroticecstasy:

i saw two byke men died in great pains two days ago on the brt lane along ikorodu road.....

I beg, how do I get to VI from Ojota?
Re: Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead by eroticecstasy: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
awesome11:

I beg, how do I get to VI from Ojota?
locate the new BRT bustop at ojota

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / The 1933 5th Wheel Invention We Definitely Need In Nigerian Cities Today / Man Killed In Ikorodu By Hit And Run Driver (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.