Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) (56509 Views)

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
God please forgive me....d signs are real....End time things
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Awwwww! cry cry Who filmed that? Wicked someborry angry

If only they knew they'll all end up in the pot one day embarassed

undecided Crocodile tears

3 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by cupidhero(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who ever shot this is a real life lou bloom.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
angry angry angry angry ... That white cock fvcked like 36 rounds. Rapists everywhere! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
From the comments, I'm not gonna watch that.

Obviously creepy, disgusting human beings will forever walk among us.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided Crocodile tears

Are you alright? undecided
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by enoqueen: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
The useless white hen was the first to notice that it was dead.

This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by macminista(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
timidapsin:
they raped the poor hen to death very bad and annonying sad
the person that filmed this is a pervert...guessing this is gets him off useless fool
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
cococandy:

I haven't seen cocks mate for more than 15 seconds, and this was just another mating ritual... Except that there were like 15 roosters going round after round after round. One white rooster went like 36 rounds and didn't wanna stop. They musta been drugged. Please watch, so next time you're buying fowl, demand for the male one and kill it heartlessly before deep frying it in hot oil... sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by greall12(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
U sound like a rapist.

honeric01:
All of you insulting the filmer yet watched the clip are hypocrites and should shut up.

Why watch what is bad?
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Smartini:
I haven't seen cocks mate for more than 15 seconds, and this was just another mating ritual... Except that there were like 15 roosters going round after round after round. One white rooster went like 36 rounds and didn't wanna stop. They musta been drugged. Please watch, so next time you're buying fowl, demand for the male one and kill it heartlessly before deep frying it in hot oil... sad sad
No I won't watch jare.
I don't want anything to spoil my morning.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by afonjay: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
No this is terible d film maker can rape to death is touching. I want to tell d guy to start asking for forgiveness from God right now. He as had regarded as raped someone to death, that's where d guy is Categorised. Take. It or not
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Ilaje44(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
DuchessLily:
The man who did d video must be a rapist too... What rubbish was he saying there, watching the poor hen raped to death. Looks like he was getting his own satisfaction too watching those cocks in d act. D hen died and d cocks were still busy doing ... Mtssweee . wickedness even in d animal kingdom angry

Seems he was speaking Arabic. Wasted chicken, it's haram so can't be eaten.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Are you alright? undecided

ask google na undecided

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

ask google na undecided

SMH!
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by RoyalBlak007: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
those cocks were drugged to make them feel Hot...its not normal
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

SMH!

u dey cry say birds dey fucck as if u be virgin undecided mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Ruq: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
And who in the chicken world declared this as rape to humans.

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

u dey cry say birds dey fucck as if u be virgin undecided mtcheew

And You know I'm not a virgin, cos you disvirgined me right?

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by dadson2009(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can't believe dis
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Goridoe(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
cococandy:

[size=13pt]please do, shun the comments jawe, nairalanders dey overhype something... i swear the vid dey romantic die, even pass all this indian own grin

thank me later[/size]
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Cyojunior(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am very sure all dis fowl are bEing use for experiment. Imagine their sex actively.

A normal cock is at least to have served three or twice a day. N nt all dis demon possess naturally injected via human race wch took deir turn to serve dat poor hen
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
cococandy:

its not that bad dear

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by fujirice: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
ISIS cockerels! I can even hear them shouting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed while they do their thing
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Herrmes: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
What are y'all doing? for God's sake, What more is it than a hen? Thousands of them die everyday, nothing noteworthy or to be angry over here.

3 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
will those cockerel go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by idupaul: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
DuchessLily:
The man who did d video must be a rapist too... What rubbish was he saying there, watching the poor hen raped to death. Looks like he was getting his own satisfaction too watching those cocks in d act. D hen died and d cocks were still busy doing ... Mtssweee . wickedness even in d animal kingdom angry

The film maker is truly a demon
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

And You know I'm not a virgin, cos you disvirgined me right?

why cant u swear on my thread

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by VickyRotex(f): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

why cant u swear on my thread

It's irrelevant!
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by davidif: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
cococandy:

No I won't watch jare.
I don't want anything to spoil my morning.

Interesting. On a serious note, do you have a sister ?
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

It's irrelevant!

for ya mind undecided keep fuccking and denying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Intelligent Dogs In The World / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.