Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. (918 Views)

This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. / What Sex Starvation Has Caused In This Family / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by REMMEI(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
One of the reasons why suicide can never be an option to living is because, apart from the fact that we lack the power to give life, no one has the mental capability to fathom the worst-case scenario possible for mankind; we may think our situation is the worst, which is often so, until we meet those whose existence are far more pitiable.

The family of four in this picture below, have reasons to thank God for the gift of lives, two adorable children, a father and a mother who apparently lost her lower limbs to a congenital deformity. They are not lacking in happiness as the picture shows.

Now, if this family is grateful to God for HIs mercies, how can we rationalize ungodly tendencies over some temporary privations in life. A man who has one leg will be unhappy until he sees a man completely without legs. We must be appreciative of God in all situations!!

Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by playtheblues(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Awwwwwww
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by obiorathesubtle: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Cholls(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
my brother the guy dey try sha.
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Spicylate(f): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
The woman is dead bah??
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by REMMEI(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's all about love..
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by REMMEI(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Spicylate:
The woman is dead bah??

Nope!.. she's not.
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Folksyharry(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow. This is incredible. Thank God she was able to find love even in her state. Lovely family
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by gabylzy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
all i can say is embarassed
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Love conquers all. If its Nigeria, families go don pester d man like kilode?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by wordbank(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Life is not in still shots
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by REMMEI(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked
How ar they mating tho #undecided
Re: Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. by Spicylate(f): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
REMMEI:

Nope!.. she's not.
oh thought I saw a story of some sought..anyways sha

(1) (Reply)

Lady Whose Boyfriend Has A Range Rover But No House In Abuja Cries Out For Help / Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend / Bottom And V-power-women's Potent Controlling Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.