Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex (4852 Views)

I Haven't Washed My Puss-y In 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
There was this afternoon that I was washing my clothes, this my bf came pressuring me for sex. I told him I will only dance to his tune if he can wash my pants and others.

Have I done the right thing?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by rollUP(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na who I go ask oooooooo
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Rexhenrex(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Between the both of u i don't know who needs sense most!

2 Likes

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Justiyke4u: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
A. Yes

B. No

C. All of the above

D. None of the above

Just tell me the one you want me to answer and i will answer it
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by RexKexMilann: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP, just one quick question: Is your vagina made of Gold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by wordbank(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which color?
How many months u don use d pants?
Okpata full am?
E don tear?
Smell nko?

5 Likes

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, just one quick question: Is your vagina made of Gold?
Why asking this? After all it's an agreement
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na u b d only girl wey i go do dat?
Ayanma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by laidian(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yes, you did the very right thing, as long as you will lick his shoes to get money from him.

2 Likes

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
wordbank:
Which color? How many months u don use d pants? Okpata full am? E don tear? Smell nko?
I'm lazy at washing. Can you help wash my clothes and I will give it to you....
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by wordbank(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
sexysegggs:

I'm lazy at washing. Can you help wash my clothes and I will give it to you....
U dumb too
Do u know how to wear ur clothes

1 Like

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
it depensd shaa
u cant give him d pants u peed or cummed lipsrsealed on to wash for u.

#myRAWSELF
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by bigtt76(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
So you rewarded him with kpekus after he finished? grin After now we go de complain say men de take us do sex object angry

sexysegggs:
There was this afternoon that I was washing my clothes, this my bf came pressuring me for sex. I told him I will only dance to his tune if he can wash my pants and others.

Have I done the right thing?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by powerfulsettingz: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
op so he watched both the pants and ur v1ginal?
hmmmmmmm if I may ask wu as been doing the laundry for u before?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by debbierex(f): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nawaooo..because of sex?..your bf is not in his common sense..I'm sorry to say..
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by emmchi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
exploited your bf to do your laundry is a bad idea.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
bigtt76:
So you rewarded him with kpekus after he finished? grin After now we go de complain say men de take us do sex object angry

Have you not done it before? Why pretending? Will it have negative effects on him?

1 Like

Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by bigtt76(f): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Naah! I only give kpekus for love and only who deserves it. The only negative effect he would have is his perception of you and that is you always want something to be done for you in return for kpekus which is not good.

Though I see your point in trying to test his resolve towards you before giving him kpekus, but then you only ended up making him believe you're a 'Kpekus for Reward' babe undecided trust me ....he won't take you serious.

He's gotten the most priceless reward for the fee of washing panties which to him is not in any way different from pulling down your panties ...at least he didn't have to wash it in the middle of Oshodi Market did he? Guys will go to no lenght just to get that kpekus and once done you're like a piece of thrash to them. Next time think be4 you give kiss

sexysegggs:

Have you not done it before? Why pretending? Will it have negative effects on him?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by princefrezy: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
These days I laugh whenever I see guys who meet a new girl with big phones, wearing tight trouser and a top that’s showing her boobs and want to dump their real girlfriend because of this new ‘fine girl’Here are steps to know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by IamLEGEND1: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
we'aff hear
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by anigbajumo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
hw cum realG go dey wash bae undies in the name of sex?? dat s when u are pussy freak Nigga.....

I dnt balme you BT I blame him for tolerance in barbaric way.......
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Naah! I only give kpekus for love and only who deserves it. The only negative effect he would have is his perception of you and that is you always want something to be done for you in return for kpekus which is not good.

Though I see your point in trying to test his resolve towards you before giving him kpekus, but then you only ended up making him believe you're a 'Kpekus for Reward' babe undecided trust me ....he won't take you serious.

He's gotten the most priceless reward for the fee of washing panties which to him is not in any way different from pulling down your panties ...at least he didn't have to wash it in the middle of Oshodi Market did he? Guys will go to no lenght just to get that kpekus and once done you're like a piece of thrash to them. Next time think be4 you give kiss

You said you only give it out for love and if he deserves it. He deserves it that is why I gave him.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Between the both of u i don't know who needs sense most!
You and I
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oma307:
Na u b d only girl wey i go do dat?
Ayanma
What are typing? I barely understand what you typed.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
wordbank:
U dumb too Do u know how to wear ur clothes
You mean yourself?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaycii1:
it depensd shaa u cant give him d pants u peed or cummed lipsrsealed on to wash for u.

#myRAWSELF
Why not? What he requested to do it?
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
debbierex:
Nawaooo..because of sex?..your bf is not in his common sense..I'm sorry to say..
But my bf has more sense than yours.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by sexysegggs: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
princefrezy:
These days I laugh whenever I see guys who meet a new girl with big phones, wearing tight trouser and a top that’s showing her boobs and want to dump their real girlfriend because of this new ‘fine girl’Here are steps to know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl
Then you must have carried one before.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sorry is your case if u did nt comprehend my previous post
sexysegggs:

What are typing? I barely understand what you typed.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by bigtt76(f): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
After washing your dorty pata? grin C'mon thats not your definition of love? Love doesn't have to be always for worse? There's the better side of it too undecided

sexysegggs:

You said you only give it out for love and if he deserves it. He deserves it that is why I gave him.
Re: He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex by donPreye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nah shit men

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! / . / Lady Shows Her Pomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.