Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People (1425 Views)

Explanation On The Best Opinion On The Matter Of IITIKAAF / Does It Matter Whether You Are Shia Or Sunni?: Let's Love Each Other / No Matter The Politics: Christrians And Muslims Will Never Live In Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Abuzola(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2009
It is now their hobby to do Al salatu every sunday, despite the fact that they are imitating the christian this is not what is biting me, the koko is that they will be dancing and singing with loudspeaker in the mosque which they call zikr (praise). I feel like running away whenever they start the so called zikr. This is an abomination, the prophet never allow such, druming is even associated with satan, please any of their member here should carry the message to them, it is bad and they are destroying the muslim reputation.
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Tudor6(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2009
"They are destroying the muslim reputation".
This must be a joke! The muslim reputation is at the level of killers and terrorists you don't need a quadriya for that
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2009
Abuzola:

It is now their hobby to do Al salatu every sunday, despite the fact that they are imitating the christian this is not what is biting me, the koko is that[b] they will be dancing and singing with loudspeaker in the mosque which they call zikr (praise)[/b]. I feel like running away whenever they start the so called zikr. This is an abomination, the prophet never allow such, druming is even associated with satan, please any of their member here should carry the message to them, it is bad and they are destroying the muslim reputation.

you gotta love these dishonest copycats. cheesy What next will they copy? Prayer requests?
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Abuzola(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2009
David and tudor am inviting u to the religion of peace in this life and hereafter, had i know is the worst of speech so i fear for u
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by noetic2: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
whaooo. . . . .islam is fun grin grin unlimited copying of christianity.
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Abuzola(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
No copy copy, the similarity is because jesus did not come to abolish but to fulfil, likewise Prophet muhammad he said he came to fulfil and thats why he comfirmed jesus as truely from God, all the Prophets message is one-to believe in Allah alone. David and noetic i feel like giving u a dirty slap and then smear ur head saying sorry, u are disgusting, i swear by Allah u have known the truth but ur heart won't let u down. Anyway am only concern in u because we are friends, nairaland unites us, but believe me on the last day when i see u drag into the blazing fire i can't do anything, even abraham on that day after seeing his father in despair abraham will tell God 'o baba God u promised not to disgrace me forever, today is a reckon here is my father forgive him and admit him to paradise' God will say 'No the infidel abode is hell' my friends please come to islam so that we can discussed this very day in our parlour in paradise with our gorgeour babes, chei u guys will miss and am so sorry if Allah made u astray
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by muhsin(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2009
noetic2:

whaooo. . . . .islam is fun grin grin unlimited copying of christianity.

Islam has nothing to copy from Christianity, man. It's a completed religion.
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Abuzola(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2009
Qadiriyas hope u have taken the message to your imam,
salatul fati is also bidia if u can advice him is better for you
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by noetic2: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2009
muhsin:

Islam has nothing to copy from Christianity, man. It's a completed religion.

yea. . . .completed by allah and mohammed . . .right?
Re: What Is The Matter With This Qadiriya People by Abuzola(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2009
Allah only

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Are Failing Their Own People / What Defines Happiness? / Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.