Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. (615 Views)

16 Reasons Why Now Is The Perfect Time To Buy A Playstation 4 / Inverter Machine For Sale... For More Info Pls Call Engr Dare - 08024605259 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Have u ever been dreaming of a playstation but thought it was something u couldn't afford because it was too expensive? Well let me introduce this amazing device that is going to transform that boring TV into the best entertainment spot in your house. Yes introducing the playstation TV. Well you might be wondering if this is a fake device but actually it isn't. This is a true Sony device. Now the idea behind this device is bringing the Sony playstation vita handheld experience to TV. Now you can access playstation vita games on your TV and at a much more cheaper price. Now that's not even the best part. Do you have a flat screen TV which is only for watching TV stations and movies? Well this device can actually help you surf the Internet on your TV and this transforms your TV set into a smart TV instead of you spending 150k or more on a 32" smart TV. You just buy this cheap device and voila you have a smart TV. Also for those of you with a ps 4. This device helps you save space in your travelling bag. How you may ask? Well it allows you to play your playstation 4 games from anywhere... And i mean anywhere in the world, so far you have a good Internet connection. If you want to learn more you can contact me and I can make this awesome device available for to you. You are definitely going to thank me on this. Cheers.

Re: Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
All this talk but no stated price ..
Re: Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
My oga it's quite affordable just mail me OK!
Re: Ever Been Dreaming Of A Playstation ?check Here For More Info. by jeff1607(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
How much pls? No contact

(1) (Reply)

I Need Iphone SE Urgently / I Need Used Or New 1TB Internal Hard Drive / Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.