Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. (21404 Views)

Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
oaroloye:
I believe in the CONCAVE EARTH Theory of CYRUS TEED, currently championed by LORD STEVEN CHRISTOPHER
I find it extremely hilarious that people who peddle these nonsensical bag of BS don't really think before laying it out in public. Imagine someone calling Science a fake western science and then turns around to believe the concave earth theory of Lord Steven Christopher who is also a western man.

which says that the Sun, Moon, Planets, Stars, and Galaxies are no more than 10,000 miles distant from us at all times, and are a LOT tinier than we have been told by FAKE WESTERN SCIENCE.
and what are galaxies from the definition of this theory?

secondly of what use is it to the "fake western science" to tell you that the sun is larger than the earth, what do they hope to accomplish with that lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
These are the educative stuff that should make FP.
its all hoax, we live in a Dome , No human has left the Earth ,Its glass solid ,make research
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2017
timilehin007:
We are not alone
we are alone ,that's what they want you to believe, that we arw just a tiny speck in an endless universe
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Radiohead6:
its all hoax, we live in a Dome , No human has left the Earth ,Its glass solid ,make research
you may kindly just show us your own researches instead. Simply saying "Make researches" is not really a thing. Just give us the sources of your own findings.

let me guess - YouTube?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
johnydon22:
you may kindly just show us your own researches instead. Simply saying "Make researches" is not really a thing. Just give us the sources of your own findings.

let me guess - YouTube?
You yourself, can you prove or disprove anything? What do you know yourself? What research have you carried out other than what you were told. I'm very sure you don't know how anything work, you only rely your faith on NASA. Because It takes a lot of faith to believe in big bang theory, gravity, black holes, billions of light years away, spinning ball earth etc. I swear you were told All these, and you accepted them with faith. You can't figure out yourself how all these things work, even with telescope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Dawdy:

You yourself, can you prove or disprove anything? What do you know yourself? What research have you carried out other than what you were told. I'm very sure you don't know how anything work, you only rely your faith on NASA. Because It takes a lot of faith to believe in big bang theory, gravity, black holes, billions of light years away, spinning ball earth etc. I swear you were told All these, and you accepted them with faith. You can't figure out yourself how all these things work, even with telescope.
Always jumping in without base, once i bring it on - you turn tail and run.
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2017
johnydon22:
Always jumping in without base, once i bring it on - you turn tail and run.
Bring it on how you discovered big bang theory.
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Dawdy:

Bring it on how you discovered big bang theory.
i wouldn't normally oblige a conspiracy goon like you but to shut your ignorant asss down once again i will do that.

The Big Bang cosmological model contrary to your convoluted distorted views was not proposed by NASA or any other cosmological bodies in this world but rather by a Catholic priest, physicist Rev Fr georges Lamitre.

contrary to the view of a stationary universe, timeless and unchanging - Fr Lamitre believed that the universe was expanding and therefore must have started from one point of origin which he called "the premodial atom or the cosmic egg"

now that was unaccepted by mainstream science until Edwin Hubble using the mount Wilson's telescope confirmed that the universe was indeed expanding, by measuring the redshifts of neighboring galaxies, it can be detected that they are racing away from each other.

that was the first evidence for the theory of the premodial atom.

now further more please stop shouting NASA this, NASA that it makes you look daft since NASA is not the only cosmological agency in this world, we have hundreds of them.

No knowledge forms in isolation, every knowledge is built upon an older and a more simplistic one...

my turn
How did the universe come to be?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
johnydon22:
i wouldn't normally oblige a conspiracy goon like you but to shut your ignorant asss down once again i will do that.

The Big Bang cosmological model contrary to your convoluted distorted views was not proposed by NASA or any other cosmological bodies in this world but rather by a Catholic priest, physicist Rev Fr georges Lamitre.

contrary to the view of a stationary universe, timeless and unchanging - Fr Lamitre believed that the universe was expanding and therefore must have started from one point of origin which he called "the premodial atom or the cosmic egg"

now that was unaccepted by mainstream science until Edwin Hubble using the mount Wilson's telescope confirmed that the universe was indeed expanding, by measuring the redshifts of neighboring galaxies, it can be detected that they are racing away from each other.

now further more please stop shouting NASA this, NASA that it makes you look daft since NASA is not the only cosmological agency in this world, we have hundreds of them.

No knowledge forms in isolation, every knowledge is built upon an older and a more simplistic one...

my turn
Well I'm not really out here to argue done that on so many pages , I'll leave you with few pictures, Try and google FLAT EARTH , get a Telescope view the Stars yourself And tell me these are just dead rocks floating in space , Find FLAT EARTH IN CHRIST group on Facebook , if you have any questions you could always ask instead of unessential arguments

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Have you asked yourself why all NASA's pics of the moon lacked stars? Have you wondered why we haven't been to the moon since after the supposed moon landing? Have you experienced a comet collision before? Have you asked yourself Amy of these before sir?

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Radiohead6:
Well I'm not really out here to argue done that on so many pages , I'll leave you with few pictures, Try and google FLAT EARTH,
Posting memes do not really make a valid argument neither does it make a preposterous argument any less silly. Eratosthenes figured out the true nature of the earth years ago using only his wits and sticks, you are from the 21st century still peddling YouTube conspiracies that a ludicrous.

get a Telescope
I am sure you have none and never viewed one before because if you have, it's enough to put a stop to this flat earth nonsense. Just a glimpse of the earth's shadow on the moon is enough.

view the Stars yourself And tell me these are just dead rocks floating in space

Now i am confused. Are you saying that astronomy terms the stars as dead rocks in space or are you the one [in coincide with your flat earth belief system] terming the stars as dead rocks. clarify.

Find FLAT EARTH IN CHRIST group on Facebook ,

so many things wrong with this name on so many levels. FLAT EARTH and CHRIST. ancient fables regurgitated by minds ruled by belief and unsubstantiated gut feelings.

No thanks, enjoy your christ and your flat earth, i don't have time to be swimming in delusive dreams of a blind conspiracy

if you have any questions you could always ask instead of unessential arguments

why not we have the debate right here. i can open a new thread sorely on that if you so wish.
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Radiohead6:
Have you asked yourself why all NASA's pics of the moon lacked stars? Have you wondered why we haven't been to the moon since after the supposed moon landing? Have you experienced a comet collision before? Have you asked yourself Amy of these before sir?

Have you for once tried to know them, have you for once figured that NASA is not the only astronomical or cosmological agency in this world that all this your conspiracy theories orbiting around just NASA is not only silly but betrays stack ignorance about global astronomical and cosmological enterprise.

what if i provide you non computer generated images or edited pictures of an oblate spheroid earth and moon, would you be so kind as provide me with likewise pictorial non-CGI evidence of a flat earth?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Space may be the final frontier - but it's made in a Hollywood basement. NASA Disney & Hollywood have created the science fiction fantasy world of SPACE & fooled us into believing it's real. The only thing they've sent to space is your imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Dawdy:
Space may be the final frontier - but it's made in a Hollywood basement. NASA Disney & Hollywood have created the science fiction fantasy world of SPACE & fooled us into believing it's real. The only thing they've sent to space is your imagination.
still no argument
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:

Have you for once tried to know them, have you for once figured that NASA is not the only astronomical or cosmological agency in this world that all this your conspiracy theories orbiting around just NASA is not only silly but betrays stack ignorance about global astronomical and cosmological enterprise.

what if i provide you non computer generated images or edited pictures of an oblate spheroid earth and moon, would you be so kind as provide me with likewise pictorial non-CGI evidence of a flat earth?
There are all in on it , Okay Show me a space agency who had claimed to be on the moon without the logo "V" , and I bet you cannot a non CGI of the Earth as you claim ,

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:
Posting memes do not really make a valid argument neither does it make a preposterous argument any less silly. Eratosthenes figured out the true nature of the earth years ago using only his wits and sticks, you are from the 21st century still peddling YouTube conspiracies that a ludicrous.

I am sure you have none and never viewed one before because if you have, it's enough to put a stop to this flat earth nonsense. Just a glimpse of the earth's shadow on the moon is enough.

Now i am confused. Are you saying that astronomy terms the stars as dead rocks in space or are you the one [in coincide with your flat earth belief system] terming the stars as dead rocks. clarify.

so many things wrong with this name on so many levels. FLAT EARTH and CHRIST. ancient fables regurgitated by minds ruled by belief and unsubstantiated gut feelings.

No thanks, enjoy your christ and your flat earth, i don't have time to be swimming in delusive dreams of a blind conspiracy

why not we have the debate right here. i can open a new thread sorely on that if you so wish.
Fine I'm in ,Create a New Topic then,
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:

So the gap filler "God" will always remain a diminishing factor in the face of knowledge.. i maintain "Not knowing is not a call to fill the gap with assumptions rather a call to study to ascertain empirically what actually is

nice

it is a pleasure to read ur posts and get a insight into ur line of thought

thanks
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:

my turn
you are Fighting for what even the Scientists themselves Debunked wth man
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Radiohead6:
you are Fighting for what even the Scientists themselves Debunked wth man
why do you always make meaningless statements. what in the world does this mean?

simple question i asked: How did the universe come to be?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Radiohead6:
There are all in on it ,
lmao grin grin grin grin grin but somehow it is only NASA you know. common cheesy cheesy

Okay Show me a space agency who had claimed to be on the moon without the logo "V" ,
what is he talking about again, there probes orbiting the moon as well as lunar rovers from china and even Russia.

and I bet you cannot a non CGI of the Earth as you claim ,
There you go.. you can have only 1 option now, just deny and stick that they are CGI..

so now please provide me with pictorial evidences of a flat earth. i will be waiting

Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Radiohead6(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:

nothing you wrote here has any correlation with my post for God sake just refute them let's see and stop reeling out stupid statements like "trump said" habaaaa..

you can't engage in a scientific debate cus you don't have solid physically relatable arguments only Trump said, someone sang a song, Nasa this, Nasa.. you have nothing at all, it's a waste of time to spend on you.

bring solid arguments in relation with physical relations, forget this conspiracy crap you peddle and get a good debate.. Trump said, someone sang a song is simply silly and has nothing to do with a scientific debate..

try and do better
Nah won't even try to , convincing you wouldn't convince the remaining 4billion sphere Earthers ,So I'll pass, Enjoy your spinning Earth in the middle of Nowhere
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnydon22:

my turn

Well I think some 13 billion years ago, something just popped up from nothing, there was no space it occupied, nor time it happened. Because it was that thing that created space and time as it started to expand. Hope you're OK with it?

Bunch of theories speculatios and and assumptions without single evidence to back them up, other than some elites proved it.
Is not as if we can prove it ourselves, even with telescopes. We just have to believe in whatever they tell us.

Science is good. Science is based on fact. Not Pseudoscience that you guys call science.
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dawdy:

Well I think some 13 billion years ago, something just popped up from nothing, there was no space it occupied, nor time it happened. Because it was that thing that created space and time as it started to expand. Hope you're OK with it?

Bunch of theories speculatios and and assumptions without single evidence to back them up, other than some elites proved it.
Is not as if we can prove it ourselves, even with telescopes. We just have to believe in whatever they tell us.

Science is good. Science is based on fact. Not Pseudoscience that you guys call science.

For goodness sake answer the simple question don't dodge. or do you want to run away as usual?

just answer the question straight from your own ideas stop this puerile idiocy of reeling out pure silliness in a bid to evade the question.

let me repeat the question once more

HOW DID THE UNIVERSE COME TO BE?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
johnydon22:

For goodness sake answer the simple question don't dodge. or do you want to run away as usual?

just answer the question straight from your own ideas stop this puerile idiocy of reeling out pure silliness in a bid to evade the question.

let me repeat the question once more

HOW DID THE UNIVERSE COME TO BE?

But you also failed to explained the so called big bang. You only claimed somebody viewed with telescope and discovered that the universe was expanding, so he thought it might have started somewhere. What I asked you to explain was that event that took place to Mark the beginning of universe. But you failed to do so. Are you no longer proud of the big bang theory? Or does it not make sense to you again?
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by johnydon22(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Dawdy:

But you also failed to explained the so called big bang. You only claimed somebody viewed with telescope and discovered that the universe was expanding, so he thought it might have started somewhere. What I asked you to explain was that event that took place to Mark the beginning of universe. But you failed to do so. Are you no longer proud of the big bang theory? Or does it not make sense to you again?
This a blatant evasion, i can comprehensively explain the big bang cosmological model coupled with the mathematics involved, what i gave you is a simple background foundation of the theory so you can free NASA, apparently even something as simple as that you can't even understand.

Please can you answer the question now...let me repeat it.

How did you universe come to be?

My answer is Big Bang, now tell me yours.. If you evade it one more time it will be obvious that you should not be making noise here again and i am going to ignore you afterwards since it will be revealed that you are not worth my time..

i am waiting
Re: 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. by Dawdy(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2017
johnydon22:
This a blatant evasion, i can comprehensively explain the big bang cosmological model coupled with the mathematics involved, what i gave you is a simple background foundation of the theory so you can free NASA, apparently even something as simple as that you can't even understand.

Please can you answer the question now...let me repeat it.

How did you universe come to be?

My answer is Big Bang, now tell me yours.. If you evade it one more time it will be obvious that you should not be making noise here again and i am going to ignore you afterwards since it will be revealed that you are not worth my time..

i am waiting
Then prove big bang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island / 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.