Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

erased - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / erased (1473 Views)

Odourless Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Odourless Fumigation And Pest Control services / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

erased by pascenta(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: erased by millhouse: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
good
Re: erased by BUGOFF(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
pascenta:
ODOURLESS FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL.
you can have 100% effective pest prevention and control services on these:
1.cockroaches and mosquitoes complete eradition from cars,houses,hotels,vessels,schools,supermarkets etc.
2.Rodent control
3.Ant control
4.Termite control
5.Snake control
6.fly control
7.Integrated pest management
8.It has a residual effect (after spraying any pest that peaches on the wall dies,it works for six months).
8.The chemicals are not harmful but are environment friendly
9.It is cost effective.
we also kick out COCKROACHES from your cars,homes and business place in just 2 days !No smell,no spray,no need to evacuate last up to 6months.
All our pest control methods are ODOURLESS.
we issue government fumigation certificates.Don't endanger your life by engaging quacked,let the professionals handle your pest control needs.
our services last for six months .100% guaranteed.
contact us today
PURE-GOLD INT'L VENTURES
08063689193, OR 08115106168
no 1 otari lane agip estate port Harcourt.Rivers state,Nigeria.
There are no odourless chemicals sir, the odour idea is to create awareness of chemical use in an area so people can keep off.
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 3:37am On Jan 19, 2016
millhouse:
good
a trial will convince u
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2016
good morning
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2016
thank u for the patronage
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2016
good morning
Re: erased by daniellee: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
I know you are very smart but not to the extent of stealing another company's write up and use it as your advert. Please create your own write up and stop stealing. This write up belongs to Hadan Integrated Services not your company.
Re: erased by daniellee: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you deny it, I will paste their flyers here for all to see. Just do your own and allow others do there's but to take someone's property and pose like it's yours is not a good business.
Re: erased by okoval2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
daniellee:
I know you are very smart but not to the extent of stealing another company's write up and use it as your advert. Please create your own write up and stop stealing. This write up belongs to Hadan Integrated Services not your company.
@ Daniellee please stop making issues out of nothing, is nice is not ur products nor ur client, am not saying is right to copy ur write up that is if you are sure he did,from your statements is obvious u guys know smwhere and that u are not happy with him for whatever reason known to both of you, but I think is wrong for u to come on here to spoil another man's hussle.the market is open to everyone.. Thanks
Re: erased by ciano1110: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
okoval2:

@ Daniellee please stop making issues out of nothing, is nice is not ur products nor ur client, am not saying is right to copy ur write up that is if you are sure he did,from your statements is obvious u guys know smwhere and that u are not happy with him for whatever reason known to both of you, but I think is wrong for u to come on here to spoil another man's hussle.the market is open to everyone.. Thanks
Did u say odourless? How much will it cost to fumigate a 3 bedroom flat,expecting to hear from you just PM me
Re: erased by daniellee: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
@okoval2
I have no problems with man's business. The sky is too spacious for two birds to collide. Do your own and let others do theirs.

Re: erased by okoval2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
daniellee:
@okoval2
I have no problems with man's business. The sky is too spacious for two birds to collide. Do your own and let others do theirs.
@ Danielle I get your point @ OP(pacenta) please do the needful... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

$1000 Lr Available At 165 Naira For Quick Purchase / Sniper insecticide / Laptop Battery 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony @ Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.