Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115724 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by noeloge82(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538

28 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by tpiah2: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
hm, thinking about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by kilode100(f): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
FFN= fakes news nigeria.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by divinehand2003(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by londoner: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op stop the lies.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by tpiah2: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
FFN= fakes news nigeria.

a lot of people wont notice sha.

although some folks prefer Nigerians stay abroad?

no opportunities at home and all that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by zinachidi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
this man na Lucifer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

I love trump just because he is always being a realist.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Olarajee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
This source get as e be o.

But America is overhyped sef. I wonder why we can't get it right and enjoy our own country.

Given same platform, I will take Naija over Yankee again and again.

But this trump sef na monster. Filled with so much hatred. Hope America can survive on its own whilst alienating every other country.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by DerideGull(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fposts%2F91538%2F&h=vAQEizYnF&s=1

The above post is an absolute crap. This is reason why certain people want Africans out of their domain. In addition to other bad attributes enumerated by those who tend to disdain Africans, Africans are very good at spreading fake news, innuendos and rumors.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
The only jobs Nigerians are doing there is to wipe their asses after using the toilet. If he send them back, who wipe their asses?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by LordAdam: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is Donald Trump a South African? They should check his family tree sharperly. Or jor ask him mama who e real papa b...

-Lord

15 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adonbiliv it....not until channels report this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by solid3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Honezzzzly, I'm so proud to be a Nigerian.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abumeinben(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
I actually want this man to win, and lets see how he'll win ww3.

I love his initial grahgrah. In fact he should send all black contributors away....doctors, soldiers, engineers, scientists...

Just like oba of lahgos, hell later come out and say he was high on aba made political vodka when he gave the speech.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Karlovich: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
This man must be another dullardinhho, most of those nigerians are naturalized american citizens. Even the ones that are not have legitimate jobs. Or does he want to be another hitler.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Better. Nigeria as a country is a disgrace that urgently needs to be uprooted.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abumeinben(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:
FAKE LINK. BUT AS LONG AS HE KEEPS THE MUSLIMS AT BAY. I'LL KEEP SUPPORTING HIM. THE WORLD NEEDS AN EVEN MORE RADICAL TRUMP TO PROTECT CHRISTIANS FROM THE RAMPAGING TURBANED NUMBSKULLS CALLED MUSLIMS.

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year?

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by noeloge82(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
I wish its true but trump is found of making lofty statements so this is a childs play compared to others
DerideGull:

The above post is an absolute crap. This is reason why certain people want Africans out of their domain. In addition to other bad attributes enumerated by those who tend to disdain Africans, Africans are very good at spreading fake news, innuendos and rumors.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bayonino: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
FFN= fakes news nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abduljabbar4(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm not gay so why should I be bothered?

But

Why is it that when he promised to chase Muslims away most of you were hailing him and now he has suddenly become " a useless fool" when he mentioned Nigeria?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by iamaket(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
He's not even won the primary election yet. Because this pig is first on the republican list doesn't mean Ben Carson will not still defeat him before election

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by chiedu7: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=13pt]MODS move this to the jokes section please.

this is FAKE
[/size]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Obas101(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
FFN= fakes news nigeria.
It's very true..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
IF this is true which i doubt, then wow.

As much as I would like to plant my foot in his groin, yet he kinda tells the harsh truth.

and even though most Americans are lazy and feel entitled, yet I would love ours to come home and let's grow our economy.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by otipoju(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Frustrated man...na we sey make them deny you visa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by talktonase(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Nothing for republicans...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mikolo80: 3:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Ioannes:
IF this is true which i doubt, then wow.

As much as I would like to plant my foot in his groin, yet he kinda tells the harsh truth.

and even though most Americans are lazy and feel entitled, yet I would love ours to come home and let's grow our economy.
what truth?
which oyinbo will do security or nursing for $10 an hour. no be dem go bomb Arabs first.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Skywalker5(m): 4:57am On Jan 17, 2016
I seriously dislike Nigerian bloggers.too many fake news.u bloggers are a problem.desperately trying to make money by fake stories.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 17, 2016
He should go to Pakistan or Iraq and tell this to a lot of Nigerian Americans serving there.

Mexicans are lawn workers, plumbers, mechanics, they work in fast foods and do series of jobs that the whites and even some silly blacks feel too big to do.

That guy is just a clown.angry

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.