Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (56674 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)
and the lady that was recommend is a staunch member..

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
I thought it was a joke until my last born confirmed the news .
say uncle and my parents they have secret meeting for our house ..

that than tried so hard but the thing is as strong as kpomooo.

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its funny and all so confusing ..

so people can actually be a virgin for 41 years....

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by prideofscience: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lalasticlala pls help a family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by SeedofAfrica(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
This Kpomo too hard o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
please Lalasticlala help us .. this is serious ..

I need nurses & doctors opinion on this
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Elosky20: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
wow. buhari must probe this, it is a big case of korraption. congratulatin 4 keeping it.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by godoluwa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
THIS IS A VEEEEEERY SEEEEEEERIOUS ISSUE. cc drmikeadams ur suggestion is needed
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.

if u want prove I can give it to u ... the WhatsApp chat wit my cousin two days back, the snap shoot, the date and the discussion. ..

just that this is social media.. and my family involved

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Hadassahisbae(f): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
itz possible..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by obiorathesubtle: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmm.. I don't usually do this.. But PM me, I can help your uncle disvirgin her and he just has to spend transport and feeding.. My services are free.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmmm.. I don't usually do this.. But PM me, I can help your uncle disvirgin her and he just has to spend transport and feeding.. My services are free.

smilessssssss.....,

that was funny but its a sensitive issue here broooo....

12 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ussyyn(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Eleyi Gidi gan ooo, virgin at 41 ke? Guys no dey her street wey she dey her sisi level?

See this http://www.melogist.com/unbelievable-meet-lady-who-smoke-weed-with-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by obiorathesubtle: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

smilessssssss.....,

that was funny but its a sensitive issue here broooo....
Lol.. The older she gets as a virgin.. The more difficult it becomes to break the hymen.. See a doctor, they'll give a non-irritable ointment that'll make the hymen soft.. It's protein based.. So that he can have sex with his wife..

Btw.. The woman never reach menopause? She go fit still born?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. The older she gets as a virgin.. The more difficult it becomes to break the hymen.. See a doctor, they'll give a non-irritable ointment that'll make the hymen soft.. It's protein based.. So that he can have sex with his wife..

Btw.. The woman never reach menopause? She go fit still born?

OK thanks a lot,
the woman never reach mono.
already the man don get 3 from the 1st wifa shaaaaa...

3 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by tubouncen(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
u are intefering in ur uncle's private company ooo

Stop pokenosing

60 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is serious!!brb op
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by valdes00(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
thick like iya nkechi kpomor...... lolzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
tubouncen:
u are intefering in ur uncle's private company ooo

Stop pokenosing

not nosing Ooooo... mean while its a family affair naaaaah...
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
This one nid tutorial

2 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by robosky02(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
lol

prettythicksme:
This is serious!!brb op
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by tubouncen(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

not nosing Ooooo... mean while its a family affair naaaaah...

What if ur uncle dey nairaland?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
tubouncen:

What if ur uncle dey nairaland?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am so sure he is not ....
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Michizzy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by timilehin007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Y
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by rollUP(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
What episode of THIS LIFE is this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op we have not gotten to april,where you might want to play the april fool game with us.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by LegalBaby(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
u kiddn ryt...41 ogini sad
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by kirchofff(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make he soak d ponmo welll welll before he try am again.........meanwhile

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by fegogreat: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Interesting story

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by brunofarad(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lies everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.