Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Morgan Capital Stock Broker. Review - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Morgan Capital Stock Broker. Review (2805 Views)

Is Morgan Capital No Longer Functional? / I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? / Morgan Capital Stock Broker Is Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morgan Capital Stock Broker. Review by stockbull(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
MORGAN CAPITAL ( BROKER) WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST WAS ONLY INTENDED TO WAKEN MORGAN CAPITAL STOCK BROKER TO LEARN TO LISTEN TO THEIR CLIENTS AND RECTIFY PROBLEMS FAIRLY.note that, I will copy this link while I address them on Tuesday 19/01/2016 before taking this issue up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good day, stock investors in the Nigerian stock market,it is well known that,to be successful in stock investing, you don't only need to acquire the skills and knowledge,master the art, be disciplined etc. YOU NEED A GOOD BROKER!!! A broker that will put you first in their priorities,a broker that will be there to manage your financial resources,reply to your complaints promptly and rectify problems . MORGAN CAPITAL GROUP (STOCK BROKER) 3 Biaduo Street,Off Keffi Street,S/West Ikoyi,Lagos. Had been unprofessional in her dealings. As at the time writing this report , MORGAN HAS NEVER INFORMED INVESTING PUBLIC ABOUT ANNUAL CHARGES OF TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA #2,500. they will not even inform you until you get charged unknowingly. Check faqs morgancapitalgroup.com/faq.php

~~~~~~~~~~~ to be using MORGAN CAPITAL STOCK BROKER could be frustrating if you're active with your account, AT THIS BEARISH SEASON OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK MARKET, MORGAN CAPITAL STOCK BROKER IS NOW DEFRAUDING investors by deducting FIVE THOUSAND naira from individual account,claiming there was a reversal of year 2015 charges in October which caused the over-charges in January 2016.over TWENTY INVESTORS THAT I KNOW HAD COMPLAINED THAT SUCH REVERSED #2,500 HAS NOT SHOWN ON THE ACCOUNT BALANCE. emails posted to Morgan capital broker by investors were not replied after they realized that their clients were not confused by their abracadabra.......

1 Like

Re: Morgan Capital Stock Broker. Review by stockbull(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Born2berich : 7:59pm On Jan 14

How market?
your people charged me N2,500 twice and when I complained they said it was due to the fact that the N2,500 was erroneously credited back into my account last year...pls is this a general issue and how can this be avoided next time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull
( m ): 8:36pm On Jan 14
. the same thing happened to the accounts I've with them. they're not replying my mails since I promise to take it up. the so called, erroneously reversed #2,500 has not shown on the BALANCE and also, the statement of account of their clients were edited from their end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
manomamission says
I'm sorry to say this. Morgan is a fraudulent company. How can you edit account statements of your clients without communicating to them. I was debited Jan,2015. Now I can't find that in the statements. It has been removed. They probably thought we don't keep personal records of our own. Imagine deducting even 2500 naira from all clients without their knowledge. The so called reversal didn't reflect in my statement either. I am highly disappointed. One has to be very vigilant with this broker.
intendy says
I'm sorry to say this. Morgan is a fraudulent company. How can you edit account statements of your clients without communicating to them. I was debited Jan,2015. Now I can't find that in the statements. It has been removed. They probably thought we don't keep personal records of our own. Imagine deducting even 2500 naira from all clients without their knowledge. The so called reversal didn't reflect in my statement either. I am highly disappointed. One has to be very vigilant with this broker.
N2500 annual fee is not too much considering the low brokerage and good platform provided for trading. It's the abracadabra that was done that I find disturbing. My account was debited Jan 2015, the so called system glitch in October did not credit my account with same. Now Jan 2016 , you deduct N5000. Who does that? What stops the firm from deducting N1000 from your account every now and then without you knowing, since they can alter your statement? Reminds me of a banking fraud where $1 was debited from client's customers' accounts over a long period. Very difficult to detect. Like I said, I'm sorry they just breached my trust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~s ~r
youngzedd says
They did same to me. Here's the email I got after I inquired what happened to my money.
Thank you for your mail and apologies for the mix-up.
There was a system glitch in Oct 2015 which caused a reversal of the 2015 online annual access charges. This was rectified yesterday and the charges for 2015 and 2016 were posted, hence the reduction in the amount paid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~s ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9free says
My brother it's thesame explanation they offered me. I complained that I was not in anyway informed about the reversal of 2015 annual fee and I have no knowledge of it. I have demanded for empirical evidence concerning this issue since yesterday but as I type now they have not replied me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stokfrick says
Hmm! Morgan capital, Morgan capital. I always knew! I saw d hand writing on d wall wen I originaly cried about their poor customer service. But sm hw I just decided to stay and take d risk.
Any body been 2 their office?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~
BMZK says
They debited my account twice also.
I strongly believe it is a calculated fraudulent attempt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~
born2berich says
Exactly what i explained to the staff when i called...I had all my money in the stock market and didnt see any free N2,500 in oct...The account sent to me was not appropriate as i saw Oct 2015 (2,500) in between April and may in the account statement. I dont know how but oga yemo should give a valid/ better explanation on this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freeman67 says
It's either you are paid are a staff/ally of the company or you are paid to defend them. ( to bigass)
If I may ask.., why would there be a reversal in October last year and there will wait it till January this year before deducting it back? Which financial institution does that?
Also why was there no notice to customers?
Why was it erased from customers statement?
Lots of questions to ask and at the end there will only defend themselves.
My account was deducted early last year when after filling e bonus form. When I asked I was told it was told I can now get my bonus in my account directly yet FBNH bonus was credit to my CSCS acct but I still don't see it in my Morgan account.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bigJay01 says
have just noticed this (?dodgy) entry. I have always been charged the annual fee in October.
I opened my A/C in October 2014, was charged
2.5K in October 14
2.5K in October 15
2.5K in January 16
I'll get on the blower to them on Monday. Every little helps (as my favourite grocery chain would say)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mfunkynation says
i was debited twices ...but this october reversal that i dnt undastand..... wen i funded my acct in dec 2015, i was charge. bt now i can see that in d acct statement again how can yu charge me for oct 2015 wen i open my acct with them in dec 2015......
dnt undastand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loan With Collateral / Patricia Bitcoin / Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.