Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories (49855 Views)

Are Nigerian Mothers Too Hard On Their Daughters? / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by omenka(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Although these stories are fantastic, they MAY just be true. I heard of a couple that divorced after the first night because the groom wanted to squeeze toothpaste out of the tube by holding the bottom, while the bride insisted that it should be squeezed by holding the neck. undecided

When they could not reach a compromise, the groom told the bride she was stubborn woman and he couldn't live with such a woman for the rest of his life.

Na so marriage end o undecided
Seems one of your new year resolutions is to steer clear politics board. See where you come hide.

How've you been?

We've somewhat missed your little contributions.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by kay29000(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2016
femiero:
I was one of the groom's men for one of my senior colleagues wedding ceremony. The bride happens to be a UNILAG final year student. During the preaching, the bride's friends (mostly ladies) from school arrived in a chartered coastal bus and their entrance into the church caused a little distraction because of their sexy skimpy clothes.

So the pastor got to a part where he was advising the couple and he mentioned that the bride should avoid friends especially the kinds of "prostitutes" that just entered the church. The bride would have none of it. She immediately whispered in her husband's ear and they both stood up and said they don't like what the pastor said. That he has to apologize to their friends or they leave the church. Everybody was shocked. Pple tried to hold the couple as they were storming out.

It took the intervention of several pple to stop them from walking out. The pastor apologize and they have another elder complete the sermon.

lol! I love the story. I love the fact that the decision was agreed between the couple. I can actually see myself doing the same.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by papaskino(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2016
My experience of a broken premature marriage was witnessed @ the police station where the issue while on their wedding gown was that the wife parked her hair style to the left while her husband demanded it was to be parked to the right. An unresolvable argument went on till they landed in the police station while their pastor and people that were in attendance for the wedding waited in the church in vain. And from that point, marriage was canceled for their good.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by kay29000(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2016
ojuu4u:
There was a bride frm rich family that wore a coverless wedding gown, even though groom insisted that she must wear complete gown that covers the shoulder, at the receptiön when they asked her to come and feed her husband for the first time. As usual, she knee down to feed her husband, but unfortunate when she wanted to stand up, she mistakenly marched the edge of her wedding gown and this made her breast forceful came out since she wore coverless wedding gown. And that was end of the wedding because the husband told everbody who care to listen that he vehemently warned the bride, and that she is likely not to be obeying him if she eventually moved in

LMAO! I still don't understand why girls like exposing boobs on wedding day.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by joseph1832(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2016
timpaker:
Two in-laws caused the divorce of my friend's (colleague) wedding of 2 days.

The father-in-law of my friend refuse to shake hands and pose for photographs during his wedding. The father-in-law of my friend stated that my friend's father refused him a contract in the now defunct NEPA in 1978 even before my friend and his wife were born.

The beef continued at the reception when the bride and groom were dancing and both father-in-law were spraying money on their kids and my friend's father mistakenly stepped on the girl's dad shoe... .. see serious beef... . They started calling each other names like "ritualist"...." 419er" and that was it. The groom called on the men to respect his day and that was it....

The father-in-law grabbed his daughter and left the reception saying the groom would use her for rituals.

I just taya for Dia.... A whole best man like me. undecided
Hian. And the girl let her dad drag her out of the wedding? To think both kids actually let their parents ruin their day shows they can't speak to their parents.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by blesoh(f): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
timpaker:
Two in-laws caused the divorce of my friend's (colleague) wedding of 2 days.

The father-in-law of my friend refuse to shake hands and pose for photographs during his wedding. The father-in-law of my friend stated that my friend's father refused him a contract in the now defunct NEPA in 1978 even before my friend and his wife were born.

The beef continued at the reception when the bride and groom were dancing and both father-in-law were spraying money on their kids and my friend's father mistakenly stepped on the girl's dad shoe... .. see serious beef... . They started calling each other names like "ritualist"...." 419er" and that was it. The groom called on the men to respect his day and that was it....

The father-in-law grabbed his daughter and left the reception saying the groom would use her for rituals.

I just taya for Dia.... A whole best man like me. undecided
the father in-law crashed d marriage.how did ur frnd even scale thro d traditional rites with dat type of an in-law.

3 Likes

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2016
ayusco85:

are u this daft? no be fight o, na question grin grin. its as easy to comprehend as a,b,c.
I was joking
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Burger01(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Although these stories are fantastic, they MAY just be true. I heard of a couple that divorced after the first night because the groom wanted to squeeze toothpaste out of the tube by holding the bottom, while the bride insisted that it should be squeezed by holding the neck. undecided

When they could not reach a compromise, the groom told the bride she was stubborn woman and he couldn't live with such a woman for the rest of his life.

You still on nairaland? This your hibernation nor get part two.

Happy New Year precious one.. Muah!

smiley
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by grailife(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
A facebook friend of mine sent me a message that he is about to divorce the wife because he contacted staphylococcus from her which leads to his not being sexual active and that the wife also has candidiasis, i have to plead with him not to go on with the divorce because those disease he mentioned can be from toilet infection etc, my advice is that people should treat sexual infections before marriage to avoid this kind of problem, for natural cure of staphyloccus, google garlic cures staphyloccus, or search naturepower page on facebook or click my signature

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by fayluv1(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Liesss!!!!

Which groom will ruin his own wedding after knowing how much he spent and the emotional physical and financial investment he put before the wedding and then he will bring out cutlass.abeg make una dey lie small small
. in wafi wen men don vex anything can happen, make u dey there think say na lie

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by fayluv1(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Liesss!!!!

Which groom will ruin his own wedding after knowing how much he spent and the emotional physical and financial investment he put before the wedding and then he will bring out cutlass.abeg make una dey lie small small
. in wafi wen men don vex anything can happen, make u dey there think say na lie
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Lobolintin(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

One I know is that the husband like it hot and brought, agebro style of love making, and the wife enjoys, cuddling AND smooching to fought and constant sex...

Once dated a babe that told me no sex, so I was on the phone with her one night. And we were relating on the possibility of me meeting her intact when my elder sis over heard m and her, and that was the end....

Test whatever u wana buy.,,, even in Walmart there is a stand for truing out your end ganes
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by BrightEye(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:

hey, I heard of this story too. somebody told me just last week.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by ashjay001(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Anybody doubting any of these "super stories" is either not married or isn't aware of d high rate of divorce!

Our parents, esp mothers, went thru hell to keep their marriages!

13 Likes

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by brightnelly(f): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Godmother:
For the first story, the lady was deceitful although there's something called forgiveness. For the second story the guy went too far but both of them are not serious.

Yeah for the first Story! The lady believed that there's something called "FORGIVENESS" and it will only cost her some little tears to get it. That's what gave her the strong mind to continue lying and deceiving the guy for good 3years. SMH for this generation!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by keishablack(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2016
ayusco85:

are u this daft? no be fight o, na question grin grin. its as easy to comprehend as a,b,c.
Dts not fair. I think u shd read the first story again so u can see the flaws.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
well I don't know if this one is among the category, but we got to a wedding reception last year in Enugu and they told us that is has been canceled that it was discovered that the bride had sex with groom before the date.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by 4everGrand(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2016
bluesaint:
Believe me, if you're single, you will surely have the "best" advices to married couples. More so, you will also seem to "know" how to tackle marital challenges.
But wait until you are married, and the weighty reality sets in. marriage will make you realise that your perfect girlfriend is an imperfect wife. Actually, your husband or wife will become a "help meet" meaning she will reveal and compliment your flaws.
I got married last September and it's really about patience, tolerance and above all, love.
NO EXIT DOOR.

God bless u, bro.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Boyooosa(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2016
lofty900:
I don't understand your stories
Go and buy NOEC Book 1.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by AyamConfidence(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Baba ure not the real owner of this story
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Makapounse(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2016
lofty900:
you have the privilege to go through it again and again, i believe before the 10th time you will understand..
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Onegai(f): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
cococandy nd byvan03 some MiLs will make you regret getting married grin where were you when last week someone said her MiL told everyone she was rude and refused to visit because she stopped the MiL from using engine oil to rub the baby's navel during omugwo?

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by keishablack(f): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Lying abt her virginity for whole years ws too extreme. But wait a minute how did the guy know she wasn't a virgin since he claims he's one too. I mean I cud he tell? Cuz I think such knowledge shd come from experience

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
All of una just dey lie. keep it up sha
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Tinyemeka(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:

True.

I think I've heard about that before.
Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by joe4christ(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
The second story by the OP, sincerely I would have done same if I were in the Groom's shoes. - No bride dare disrespect my family like that, I mean no bride...

2 Likes

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by Dindondin(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2016
lofty900:
get a Brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by kokorodudu(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
The most amazing one happened this morning. Newly weds yesterday started reading this very thread this morning and then an argument started. Wife broke a bottle of leftover wine on the groom's head. Groom is in hospital as we speak, bride just took Uber to go back home.

Ok, fabu!

2 Likes

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by tiwiex(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Godmother:
For the first story, the lady was deceitful although there's something called forgiveness. For the second story the guy went too far but both of them are not serious.
Forgiveness? For a woman that was shining Congo steady for 3 years and probably shined it the day before? It will shock you her helper was at the wedding. That's humiliating. The second one is not any better bros. That is the beginning of a terrible marriage. That was ahuge test. If he continues, na im be wife oh.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories by 1miccza: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:

They are both unserious and immature. Sometimes I wonder if the people that do these are under a spell

Madam na here dem dey see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.