Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) (68570 Views)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Tbamo(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2016
I was trying to block this legon chic in camp when she told me her friend was also from my Alma mata so I ask the chap what he studied.. he smiles and says banking and finance in UI!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by pelusky(m): 2:36am On Jan 17, 2016
angry *Is it funny? No o, its not funny!*
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Mekyno(m): 2:50am On Jan 17, 2016
misspresident:
the girl be like" and i am in 900 level" or i'm a graduate of bank communication.
chai...she is d new VC of d school or she is doing her PhD studies...lol
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 3:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Guy, don't be ignorant! POLITICS and POLITICAL SCIENCE are the same thing! Chai! Na wa o! Nigerians sha cool
am studying agriculture,and am studying agricultural science,am studying computer,am studying computer science,they are the same thing too right?? an engineering student can then say am studying electrical,and eat up the engineering that ought to follow shey?abeg swerve!!!!there is no course like politics in any university in this country,we only have political science and those two words are two different things you can't use interchangeably!!! you the ignorant one here....

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 17, 2016
girlvyn:
when some girls fall their hand sha

Uni-Kpom, University of Ekpoma.
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by aishmuhd(f): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2016
hahahaha heh heh naw, she wnt to impress gays
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by anyimontana(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone has told me this before.

If only he knew the meaning of LAUTECH cheesy
lagos university of technology...lautech...

Lol
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by awoluyi(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2016
A level 300 student reading maths said he/she was going to the library to look for some materials on Third Degree Differential Topology and Critical ROAD Analysis.
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2016
anyimontana:
lagos university of technology...lautech...

Lol

You're joking right? embarassed undecided
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by anyimontana(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're joking right? embarassed undecided
..d last I checked,a joke comes wit lol,check again
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by naniawini(f): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Hahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by raf2angel: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2016
I met one too who claimed to be student of UNILAG. When I asked about her course of study, she told me Commerce.....I was like, commerce? Though far back then I was still applying for admission into the University
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Eeser: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone has told me this before.

If only he knew the meaning of LAUTECH cheesy
LAUTECH do have a medicine and surgery department. I have a friend that graduated from there.
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by MistaBabz: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Shoo! Then me i'll be like I studied Medicine & Tailoring lol

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by OsamaDee: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Lol.. There was one i met in a brt bus sef.. we sha talked and talked.. i na decided to ask for the school she is.. she said unilag and i was like wow.. me wey i dey hustle for p.jamb.. I na asked what course she was studying.. she na said.. POLITICS !! all the people around us just burst into heavy laughter. i had to get down 2 bus stops b4 mine because of shame.
Political science is also called politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by dplomaticVal: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Sorry to tell you this...you are one of the many Nigerians that still wallow in ignorance!!! Who told you she was wrong for telling you she was studying POLITICS? The study of POLITICAL SCIENCE can also be referred to as POLITICS! Political Science is common among Nigerians but it is still the same as the study of Politics! Check American and most European universities and you would see it is normally called the study of Politics. This means that u are ignorant, all the people in the bus that laughed were ignorant and those that liked your post here are also ignorant and to crown it all, the girl is right! cool

your head is there. 10 orijn for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by OsamaDee: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
streetzdreamz:
am studying agriculture,and am studying agricultural science,am studying computer,am studying computer science,they are the same thing too right?? an engineering student can then say am studying electrical,and eat up the engineering that ought to follow shey?abeg swerve!!!!there is no course like politics in any university in this country,we only have political science and those two words are two different things you can't use interchangeably!!! you the ignorant one here....
Economic studies/science is called Economy
Mathematical studies/science is called mathematics
Linguistic studies/science is called linguistics
Physical science studies is called physics
Statistic studies/science is called statistics
Political studies/science is also therefore called politics POLITICS
I studied Linguistics and I can tell you authoritatively that it is not wrong.[img][/img]
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by OsamaDee: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2016
streetzdreamz:
Check this and see who is ignorant
Bsc. Politics, Philosophy and Economics
When you attend one mushroom unit why won't you call people ignorant when you are really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Mowetey(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:
gals can form sha....studying mass engineering...
Lol,
Thank God u knw......so u, what are u studying? No lies!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by lilkudos(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin leave me oooooo... #i must comment. Kai!!!!

Ehe !! cry cry and so the lie was a hit back to back... From banking to surgery!!!!! @Lalasticlala ihuru ihe m na ahu.. # chukwu onye obi Amara.. Judge this case oooo!!!

#real_kudos angry angry grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by OsamaDee: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Lol.. There was one i met in a brt bus sef.. we sha talked and talked.. i na decided to ask for the school she is.. she said unilag and i was like wow.. me wey i dey hustle for p.jamb.. I na asked what course she was studying.. she na said.. POLITICS !! all the people around us just burst into heavy laughter. i had to get down 2 bus stops b4 mine because of shame.
Mr man it seem you on the long thing
Economic studies/science is called Economy
Mathematical studies/science is called mathematics
Linguistic studies/science is called linguistics
Physical science studies is called physics
Statistic studies/science is called statistics
Political studies/science is also therefore called politics POLITICS
I studied Linguistics and I can tell you authoritatively that it is not wrong.[

Check this graduating list of a UNI in Nigeria

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by thecardinal(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
phemybof:
That moment when you heard seh chelsea win
What are you saying? The best Chelsea will get from mama dem is a draw!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by sofat(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
;Is like meeting someone and he said "I studied Islamic Engineering"
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Blackops(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
One I met said she is studying Mass Comm at O.A.U I just chilled. O.A U no dey do Mass Comm joor.
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by manup: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:
gals can form sha....studying mass engineering...

Your own no sweet
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Jesus!!!
grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2016
The one that gave testimony in my church said that she gained admission to university of ibadan to study mass com.
I was like,ibadan mass com,when e start.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by glossy6(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
A guy told us he was reading Medicine in FUTO. No be only girls stuffs
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2016
I graduated from UNIPETROL Portharcourt!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
stanley99a:

Your English self lipsrsealed
He de hustle for JAMB na....
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Sorry to tell you this...you are one of the many Nigerians that still wallow in ignorance!!! Who told you she was wrong for telling you she was studying POLITICS? The study of POLITICAL SCIENCE can also be referred to as POLITICS! Political Science is common among Nigerians but it is still the same as the study of Politics! Check American and most European universities and you would see it is normally called the study of Politics. This means that u are ignorant, all the people in the bus that laughed were ignorant and those that liked your post here are also ignorant and to crown it all, the girl is right! cool
Am aware dat you know everything in the world but forgot to ask the lady's reaction, then pass ur judgement later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.