Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) (68568 Views)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by prettykatty(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
the person won kill his/her....him head go fit carry so?
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by girlhaley(f): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hahahhaha cheesy
Nice sense of humour cheesy
grin grin

Thanks ma'am
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
girlhaley:

grin grin

Thanks ma'am

You're welcome smiley
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Bowaley17(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Last year,i called friend of mine just to check on him,he then told me he just got admitted to UI to study Accountancy. The people beside me just started laughing. I just joined the laughing crew too. He later hanged up. He never called back till date,even when i called him,he wouldn't pick too.
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by dachaste(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Andykruiz:
What of me studying Medical engineering? Dachaste, u nko?

My dear am studying chemical management at university of Nigeria Lagos.

I was even given admission to study theatre arts engineering at benue state university Abuja buh I declined. Lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by pinkcita: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
When she tells you she studies Engineering at UNICAL
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Andykruiz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
dachaste:

My dear am studying chemical management at university of Nigeria Lagos.

I was even given admission to study theatre arts engineering at benue state university Abuja buh I declined. Lolz.

Lwkmd, some people and forming ehn. . . . Happy Sunday!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
OsamaDee:
Mr man it seem you on the long thing Economic studies/science is called Economy Mathematical studies/science is called mathematics Linguistic studies/science is called linguistics Physical science studies is called physics Statistic studies/science is called statistics Political studies/science is also therefore called politics POLITICS I studied Linguistics and I can tell you authoritatively that it is not wrong.[
Check this graduating list of a UNI in Nigeria
I knw.. bt in unilag.. there's natin like that
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Silencerh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
DonMekino:
I just finished my diploma in Medicine and surgery...will continue with HND soon
HND in Medicine....lolz
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by dachaste(f): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Andykruiz:
Lwkmd, some people and forming ehn. . . . Happy Sunday!

Seriously fa. Tanks dear.

Av a great week ahead
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Andykruiz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
dachaste:

Seriously fa. Tanks dear.

Av a great week ahead
you too sweetheart

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by phemybof(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

The pic add has weakened my ribs grin
lol
sowii ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.