Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men (1716 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by ObiOmaMu: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
lmaoo.

My people, would you let a home wrecker lead you in prayers at the office?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/lagos-babe-stops-colleague-from-leading.html

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by adonbilivit: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
na that mumu colleague holy pass? he without sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Twaci(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will just slap you and continue my prayers.

How's my life your business? Its not as if you holy pass undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Penssuwa(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
The babe that did that deserves a presidential handshake.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by missKiffy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is it her business lipsrsealed she wants to be forming holy abi, not saying the other lady is right by dating married men but most times we love to poke nose in oda pples biz and be forming holy, wen we are worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by HIDDENSECRECY: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
She was been honest and respectful to others by not coming to pray since she know that her prayer is not a representation of herself (that is honesty).

Not like the holier than thou that would lead the worship and continue with their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
She's right though... She values and respect her God alot...she was not comfortable seeing a sinner leading her in prayers with her Creator....

When you love and adore God you can do any thing to please and appreciate him....

Hugs and Kisses to her for that bold decision

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by adonbilivit: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Penssuwa:
The babe that did that deserves a presidential handshake.
really? skibbo, are u kidding me?
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
missKiffy:
Is it her business lipsrsealed she wants to be forming holy abi, not saying the other lady is right by dating married men but most times we love to poke nose in oda pples biz and be forming holy, wen we are worse.
if she decides to lead a prayer I will be involved in, then it's my business. How do u want God to even answer such prayers. Imagine u boarded a bus Lagos to Ph and the same lady starts praying for safe journey, you go gree?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope she did that because she respects and love God not because she was jealous of the lady undecided undecided

Who is she to judge BTW

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by dytbabe: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lwtmb
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by bennyrazz: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
God knows about it.
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by cococandy(f): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2016
She probably has her own boyfriend who she fornicates with.
But I guess her friend's sin is bigger than hers. For her mind. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by An0nimus: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
She's right though... She values and respect her God alot...she was not comfortable seeing a sinner leading her in prayers with her Creator....

When you love and adore God you can do any thing to please and appreciate him....

Hugs and Kisses to her for that bold decision

You make it sound like she's a saint and you're 101% sure she'll make heaven should the trumpet sound today. She should allow God to choose whose prayers to listen or not to listen to and not try to make his decisions for him. Such arrogant-holier-than-thou attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by lilmax(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
She‘s right of course,sometimes i wonder how people think.

Instead of taking corrections you are asking if its the person‘s buisness undecided

I guess a murderer too would also ask you if its your business to correct him......nonsense
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Jahblessme: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin
I don't blame her o jare.Maybe a long prayer with speaking in tongues to spice it up and then loud songs to.garnish it finally..when she and most people know she's a confirmed slag.
Too many sins ontop my head on a good day making me feel too guilty to pray for myself,then someone who's known for sleeping with married men will now come to compound my problems.

cant say im judgy but you can't be brazenly having affairs with married men and I know about it then allow myself to be subjected to your ear busting prayers.

Not being holier than thou but abeg spare me the bullshit.

If its a plus Jesus minus Satan prayer,I may be able to bear it but once it gets long winded with all the screeching I get annoyed.
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2016
An0nimus:

You make it sound like she's a saint and you're 101% sure she'll make heaven should the trumpet sound today. She should allow God to choose whose prayers to listen or not to listen to and not try to make his decisions for him. Such arrogant-holier-than-thou attitude.
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven..the decision has nothing to do with who God will answer first
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by An0nimus: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven..the decision has nothing to do with who God will answer first

I half expected a better reply than this.

The woman was wrong to call out her colleague like that. It's an office prayer meeting and some offices even have staff take turns to pray. Sometimes we think there's a different way God looks at different sins and hell is divided into partitions according to the level of sin committed. iLaugh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by dangotesmummy: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria =hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by Zoe99(f): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Just like Achan in the Bible,whose sin made God angry with the whole of Israel,this woman's sexual sin could cause God to be angry and refusegiving them answers to their prayers.So,the woman who stopped her did the right thing,even though it came with humiliation and disgrace.
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by initiate: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
cococandy:
She probably has her own boyfriend who she fornicates with.
But I guess her friend's sin is bigger than hers. For her mind. undecided

no she no dey fornicate; she has her own husband and she remains faithful to him

going back to the initial issue, nobody holy pass but when you see someone flaunting a lifestyle of iniquity you have a duty to stop her from faking righteousness by leading prayers. would you allow a doctor who failed medical school and bought the certificate perform a surgery on your child
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by byvan03: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's not a matter of forming holy, an obviously atrocious person won't lead me in prayer. The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to his sight.
Re: Lagos Babe Stops Colleague From Leading Morning Prayer Cos She Dates Married Men by byvan03: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
initiate:

no she no dey fornicate; she has her own husband and she remains faithful to him

going back to the initial issue, nobody holy pass but when you see someone flaunting a lifestyle of iniquity you have a duty to stop her from faking righteousness by leading prayers. would you allow a doctor who failed medical school and bought the certificate perform a surgery on your child

Thank you kiss.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cut Cost For A Christian Wedding / "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him / I need help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.