Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World (696 Views)

Naira Among Worst Performing Global Currencies In 2016 / Naira is Worst Performing Currency In Africa In 2016-The Economist / Naira Now Africa’s Worst Performing Currency Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by kodded(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
The Nigerian stock exchange (NSE) has become
the worst performing stock exchange in Africa,
and the third worst performing in the world, after
China and Saudi Arabia.
Nigeria lost 1.2 trillion in the first eight trading
days of 2016, only less than China and Saudi
Arabia in the entire world.
Oscar Onyema, chairman of the NSE, said he would
have been bothered if Nigeria was not losing the
way it was, adding that the NSE was reflecting the
state of the economy. Onyema, said the bourse
could fund the deficit of the 2016 budget,revealing
that the stock had notified the government of the
problems with the economy.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/nigeria-stock-exchange-is-worst-in-africa-3rd-worst-performing-in-the-world/
Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by bisten14: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
yeah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by kodded(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by RAFIC(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is getting more interesting.

Make i see job when i finish school o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by ERAKAMUS: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin THE NEPA BILL HOLDER IS A DULLARD.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by ozoigbondu: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bubu na korrect dullard angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Exchange Is Worst In Africa, 3rd Worst Performing In The World by ckmayoca: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can I collect back my vote and give KOWA party abeg?

Even the corruption fight, we never see 0.5 percent of the money collect and other things dey spoil dey go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Quality CAD Drafting Services At Cost Effective Rates / One Month On, Traders Ponder The Naira Free Float That Wasn't- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.