Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) (61326 Views)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Shebi dey say abo ki np get sense. If na for south it wud hv been killed

5 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by bluecircle470: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Human turned rat.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Khd95(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2016
That is Rat-bbitcheesycheesy

an over zealous rat had a quickie wit a rabbit in d jungle,nd dis guy was born,abokii eat and b merry,but ensure u remain in d jungle,far away frm human set up

lassa fever nor b moin moin
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by frisky2good(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
He must be familiar with that kind of animal cos he knows how to tie it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by sigmundfreud(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:

Ewwwww. Natgeo kor, Mojo telemundo ni... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by driand(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2016
LastMumu:
That animals is the father of all illassa fever. angry

Nigeria police in conjucsion with Nigeria army should go and shot two of them to dead! angry
sound just like ur moniker.

4 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Eyor1(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
na wah oh....una too ctch animalx... d godx ar angry.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Blow074: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2016
So Kangaroos are now crossing with rabbits
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Allywealth: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2016
It is called an [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]AARDVARK
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by pafek(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Hausa magicians make a charm from the heart, skin, forehead, and nails of the aardvark, which they then proceed to pound together with the root of a certain tree. Wrapped in a piece of skin and worn on the chest, the charm is said to give the owner the ability to pass through walls or roofs at night. The charm is said to be used by burglars and those seeking to visit young girls without their parents' permission.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Sodiumdawg: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Aardvark.
Veeeeery raaaaaare!
I wish this animal could be saved, but I'm sure it's inside soup now.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by lagosboy3(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Na real wa for oyinbo people. See this one dey cuddle one Aardvark.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by MoonChildng: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2016
This is a Kanga-rat
makzeze:
what is this? is it wild rat, mini kangaroo, wild rabbit?

anyway, becareful of ebola or lassa fever

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by proprince(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
The animal is called aardvark
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Just shut up.
Kangaroos are in Nigeria.
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by lagosboy3(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
pafek:
Hausa magicians make a charm from the heart, skin, forehead, and nails of the aardvark, which they then proceed to pound together with the root of a certain tree. Wrapped in a piece of skin and worn on the chest, the charm is said to give the owner the ability to pass through walls or roofs at night. The charm is said to be used by burglars and those seeking to visit young girls without their parents' permission.

wtf?!!!!!! Seriously?!!!!!!
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Valentine73(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
coolBrilliant!! This is how we know those that watch other channels asides 'Afrika Majik' & 'Supa Spot'. Chai!!! Ppl can ignorant!!! And they refuse to read!
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by gustav25: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I laugh at your ignorance.
Kangaroos are in Nigeria
ignorant human please shut up your smelly mouth and type what you know ...which kangaroos in Nigeria ? Person wan educate you but your stupidity is like legendary beatz .....abi its your papa that's a kangaroo abi ? Werrey

6 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by kevoh(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Just shut up.
Only way you can see a Kangaroo in Nigeria is in a Zoo and that does not count. Zoo animals can be ''imported'' from other countries. I'm talking wildlife here, their natural habitat. If you have counter proof to that, please drop your opinion. I'm open to learning.

You can pass your opinion without throwing insults. You are an adult I presume, behave like one.

11 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Mum told me, its an animal found in the north and dey see it as their own rabbit and it runs very fast
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2016
espionagesavvy:
That's a hare
. A Hare without hairs(furs)?

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Niseed(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
I believe that's an aardvark.

to the guy arguing that Kangaroos are in Nigeria, I beg to differ, Kangaroos are famously known to be found in Australia or neighbouring countries (hence the reason why their rugby team is nicknamed "The Wallabies"wink .

you may or you may not have seen one in Nigeria. but I assure you if you did then it was imported by someone into the country and guess where he would have brought it from? ...you guessed it AUSTRALIA!!!

I'll also assume you''ve seen a panda or koala in Nigeria as well?

5 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by ekwelive: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
end time beast...
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
chief ebola
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2016
pafek:

black. people...
.na wah ooo
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Burger01(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2016
That must be a cow from Otuoke! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by 1miccza: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Creatures like that should be Conserved but for where?For naija everything wey hunter dey catch na inside pot e dey end

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Ahhh this wan can give nightmares, horrible looking thing .. Hope he didnt eat it angry
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by reyscrub(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
That looks like a cross breed

Cross breed animal in the jungle? No possible! If you say na alien breed, yeah I hear that.

But shall It might be FUO commander for lassa rat so aboki be careful.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by nairaman66(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by vault(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
that's a big ass rabbit, rat, kangaroo...... oh fvck, who am I kidding.
WTF is that undecided
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by obailala(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I laugh at your ignorance.
Kangaroos are in Nigeria
Addicted2Women:

Just shut up.
Kindly tell us where you saw a kangaroo in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.