Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (33637 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ziego(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
okay
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Igboblog: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
I'm building a website which I do not need adsense to survive, rather paid advertisements from my esteem customers. Adsense the f full time, I'm not in a hurry for that because I know it will take me years..
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by spanconnect2: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
everything you need to know is at www.everyday9ja.com
under bloggers tips p believe that will help you
just click and see
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ige101(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Lets see what the big boys got to say ,i represent http://www.gadgetsng.com/

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Authoreety: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
plans any one in delta DAT cld put me thru. I'm willing to pay
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by dunelsty(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2017
first of all.... how do you make money on a blog..... secondly how do they pay you? like you drop account or what?

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
jboy73:
$1000-1500 highest I made $1700

If it's the blog on your signature,then you're lying...forget that Screenshot you dropped. I can get an Adsense screenshot showing thousands of dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by bastien: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
I got one for sale
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by YBMB(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2017
i want to startup a sport blog, who will help me with starting tips?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ige101(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Am around Asaba and ready to put u 2ru as demanded
Authoreety:
plans any one in delta DAT cld put me thru. I'm willing to pay
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by karrim4real(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Bishops10:

Do you have verified US adsens for sale?

You can get it here

Check my signature here
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2017
i started blogging of a tin 2015 with the hope that btw 2015 and 2016 my adsense would be approved, but turns out to be a mirage, since when my adsense couldn't get approved in 2016 i just stop d blog jare, what works 4 u may nt work 4 me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Guys, when is it okay to apply for Google AdSense? My blog is www.mortalpoet.com Hundred Percent original. What's required? If anyone can help me see if it meets the requirement for AdSense I'd be grateful. All images I use are from WikiPedia commons. www.mortalpoet.com
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by TrapHedges(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2017
karrim4real:

You can get it here
Check my signature here
llow stressful is it to use UK adsense account... It terms of pay outs
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by lakes99: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2017
all intending bloggers shud get in touch for their blog design and customization.
And also for custom domain registration and redirect.

* For a token pls
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Anusiemgood(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
How does this blog works
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, when is it okay to apply for Google AdSense? My blog is www.mortalpoet.com Hundred Percent original. What's required? If anyone can help me see if it meets the requirement for AdSense I'd be grateful. All images I use are from WikiPedia commons. www.mortalpoet.com

Clean website though I think you can apply now
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Priscy01(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2017
YBMB:
i want to startup a sport blog, who will help me with starting tips?
Yes bro
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by spafu(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
jboy73:

I dont spend on ads my man
Show us the way abeg
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Priscy01(f): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Starts my blog on June 6.…(10k total page views..)

Need a custom domain bfre applying for AdSense

Check out my Signature below
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Just passing by
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Camlot000007: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Pls here are my questions

1. As a student what type of blog can I go for?
2.whats an average cost to have one?
3.what the requirements needed?
4. How do you people make ur withdrawal?
5.can I run it on mobile alone.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by spafu(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Can you educate me on how to make my blog takes the form or structure of yours?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
$1500+ on a normal month. $3000 up during the holidays. Adsense for YouTube. $2.50/month from my gringrin

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by fxtreme(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2017
jboy73:

Believe babe

I know someone who makes up to $3500 monthly.

That's the source of my inspiration to blog.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Julius2214(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
If you want to start your own blog but don't know how to go about it, get in touch I can be of help ✌
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
miniero:

Clean website though I think you can apply now
Thanks. I will wait for the end of July before doing that. I need the articles to be above fifty. Thanks.

Do you know how Facebook pages work? When I initially started, I was experimenting with different subjects and I placed a promo ad on Facebook. It got more likes but I terminated the ads after about 10 hours. My problem is, Facebook didn't deduct money from my master card account. I waited for two weeks, still they didn't deduct it. I was expecting a deduction for the ten hours, even if it is half the total price, the ads ran. I hope they won't think I'm trying to cheat? Do you know a lot about this? Thanks. Anyone else who knows can put me through.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kevoh(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
They are talking bloggers adsense earnings, all these click here to see Miss X twerk or Miss X nude pictures copy and paste bloggers too are talking... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Habeyy(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Urgent help on how to open an adsense account.. .pls
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2017
spafu:

Can you educate me on how to make my blog takes the form or structure of yours?
I think it is the template or is it theme used. I don't know how though. The guy who designed it for me gave me several options before opting for that one which I agreed to. His contact or so is at the lowest section of my blog.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:
$1500+ on a normal month. $3000 up during the holidays. Adsense for YouTube.
$2.50/month from my gringrin
How did you get so many users to achieve such conversion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.