Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (33685 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Through Facebook promotions or?
People who like my content. have done any ad promotion
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by FelixFelicis(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Your YT channel link?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
DonQuix:

Have you submitted your site to Google search console?

Check my site http://myowngist.info
I was approved for AdSense but ads are not running yet

And don't think AdSense is the only way to earn from blogging
Yes, I have. I did that about 7 to 8 weeks ago. What better way is there than AdSense?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Okay.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Okay.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Bishops10(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
karrim4real:

You can get it here
Check my signature here
Hmmm
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
1. Create an interesting niche for your blog or info service.
2. Daily site update with unique content is most advised.
3. Guest Post/Comment on related sites and drop your link.
4. Never play smart on Google.
5. Proper Ad Placement especially "Call-to-Action" areas.
6. Share on Social Media for popularity and not necessarily for Google Adsense.
7. Up-to-date SEO is a priority. Traffic from Google Search or Paid Ad turns out to be the best.
8. Turn Visitors to Subscribers. Beg them with free offers, if you have to.
9. Your site should make mobile devices a friend and not an enemy.
10. Page load should be seamless too. Take a cue from Nairaland.

Unemployed and without Cash? Start earning fast:

https://www.angelbulksms.com/free-bulk-sms-referral

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
I got an approved adsense account since 2009 at a platter of gold during my university days when I was just playing around with blogging with nobody to guide me, I eventually lost interest after I lost my pentium 3 laptop.. Lol.
Though I am currently a freelance writer and a farmer, I want to put my adsense account in good use but I'm a kinda too busy to do that. Recently I logged in and discovered that I have a about $1.55 for doing nothing. I need some honest tips and guidance from nairalanders. (please no yab me o)
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ipreach: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Bishops10:

Do you have verified US adsens for sale?
NO, I dont sale AdSense

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by statrboiTolu(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
i make 206dollars daily....
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by spafu(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think it is the template or is it theme used. I don't know how though. The guy who designed it for me gave me several options before opting for that one which I agreed to. His contact or so is at the lowest section of my blog.
Thanks bro.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Donniefred(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
I sell naija adsense accounts, If you need one, Holla me
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by YBMB(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Priscy01:
Yes bro
pls i am all ears
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sandralewis02(f): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
I tried to register fro the Adsense stuff and i was asked to past lines of code between the html of mysite which is a wordpress based site but am unble to get what the are talking about casue i don't know how to locate the section they are talking about, someone please help, here is my site url www.hereinnigeria.com.
Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by YBMB(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
chineduemmao:
we fit do combine?
s dt possible?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Marshalxv(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Sapiosexuality post=57873847]Guys, when is it okay to apply for Google AdSense? My blog is www.mortalpoet.com Hundred Percent original. What's required? If anyone can help me see if it meets the requirement for AdSense I'd be grateful. All images I use are from WikiPedia commons. www.mortalpoet.com[/quit

I want to start up a blog but the problem is that I don't know how ,to be sincere I'm a novice when it comes to this ,pls I need your help,how can we relate ? help a brother
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by FelixFelicis(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Potatosalad, comman post your channel link now tongue grin
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Potatosalad, comman post your channel link now tongue grin
Sorry, I won't do that. but if you have any questions, just drop the reasonable ones and I'll attend to them.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by olofofonaija1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
I sell non-verify uk or us Adsense. Whatsapp 08170224830
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by olayinkajnr(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They'd close it.

I thought as much. It's evident that they hate the truth. To them, telling truth seems like an insult
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
@Marshalxv

I'm not old myself. But the first thing I'd advice you to do is to take a month or two weeks to read about blogging. Google on blogging for beginners. Read up so many articles on blogging so that you'd know the rules to succeed and fail. After that basic knowledge, you can talk about opening one.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I thought as much. It's evident that they hate the truth. To them, telling truth seems like an insult
Exactly. I think it's bigger than we think or know. There's something more.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lachynos2k2:
I got an approved adsense account since 2009 at a platter of gold during my university days when I was just playing around with blogging with nobody to guide me, I eventually lost interest after I lost my pentium 3 laptop.. Lol.
Though I am currently a freelance writer and a farmer, I want to put my adsense account in good use but I'm a kinda too busy to do that. Recently I logged in and discovered that I have a about $1.55 for doing nothing. I need some honest tips and guidance from nairalanders. (please no yab me o)
Lol. I don't know it stays that long. And I don't think you'd get it with the speed with which you got in two nine playing around. For sure you run a blog. Update once a month. Start from there.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
statrboiTolu:
i make 206dollars daily....
Tolu, how do you do that? How do you promote? Help us. grin
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Donniefred:
But is this legal? I mean does AdSense allow this?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Donniefred:
But is this legal? I mean does AdSense allow this? If yes, how much does it go for?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ipreach: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
sandralewis02:
I tried to register fro the Adsense stuff and i was asked to past lines of code between the html of mysite which is a wordpress based site but am unble to get what the are talking about casue i don't know how to locate the section they are talking about, someone please help, here is my site url www.hereinnigeria.com.
Thanks.
I don't think it's between the html of your site you were asked to paste it, it should be between the
 <head> and the </head> tag of your site 

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yes, I have. I did that about 7 to 8 weeks ago. What better way is there than AdSense?
Taboola is also considerable
You can lookup close substitutes for AdSense and start from there.

Also note that while sourcing for AdSense, Google loves organic traffic than paid traffic, don't be deceived.. that's why it's better to advertise on Facebook that they refer people to your blog directly
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
DonQuix:

I don't think it's between the html of your site you were asked to paste it, it should be between the
 <head> and the </head> tag of your site 

So what code is that?
Asin the programming language?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
One of the simplest ways to make over $200 daily when approved for AdSense is have 8 to 10 popular posts from your blog shared on your Facebook page and advertise it with $5 dollars, on your advised post, target US, Canada and UK audience. have your AdSense code/ad pasted around the responsive parts of your blog.
You are bound to earn up to $250 dollars if we'll promoted, that way, you advertise with $50 dollars and earn $200.

I still don't know why my approved AdSense is not running yet.

Check my site http://www.myowngist.info
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
fighal:
So what code is that?
Asin the programming language?

The code is an html code you'll be required by Google to paste it between the opening and closing tag of your site header

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.