Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (33686 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by callydon(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
DonQuix:

TLD, that's Top Level Domain
Which is your site dot[.] the domain name
Eg myowngist.info

My site is :
www.fullgist.com.ng
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
Check my blog i will help u https://nairabest.

I can help you, I also have a sports blog I want to start working on, it was created on the 16th of this month check it here http://mybuzzcity..com

I'll get a TLD for it when am done with it.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by vibertechsblog: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Get your virtual credit cards for Facebook advert promotions. I load my cards with @least $2 but spend over $40 on Facebook adverts with little tricks...For more info, beep me on WhatsApp... 090 9044 0852
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
callydon:
please this is my blog: www.fullgist.com.ng

I av applied twice but both times Google disapproved my application.
please what I do to get it right?

Why would they approve It with all your content copied from other sites?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Adeyeancah(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
DonQuix:

I can help you, I also have a sports blog I want to start working on, it was created on the 16th of this month check it here http://mybuzzcity..com

I'll get a TLD for it when am done with it.
bro, your sports blog aint bad. Its direct and simple. I've been doing sports since 2009 only on facebook. I only update about all sports but don't have a blog due to some reasons/challenges
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Adeyeancah(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
EntMirror:

Why would they approve It with all your content copied from other sites?
wow, and he has more than 500 posts on his blog shocked
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adeyeancah:
bro, your sports blog aint bad. Its direct and simple. I've been doing sports since 2009 only on facebook. I only update about all sports but don't have a blog due to some reasons/challenges
We can talk more if you'd need any further assistance
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by FelixFelicis(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Sorry, I won't do that. but if you have any questions, just drop the reasonable ones and I'll attend to them.
Okay, PM then? I'm a content creator BTW.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Adele200(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
First, we need to understand that making money with Google Adsense isn't a get rich quick scheme. It involves passion, hardwork and doggedness. You will face lots of challenges on your way to making that big cheque. However, once you handle it like a career, you will surely succeed.

By the way, I sell US And UK Adsense accounts. I also do Verification of both accounts. Happy earning.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by callydon(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Adele200:
First, we need to understand that making money with Google Adsense isn't a get rich quick scheme. It involves passion, hardwork and doggedness. You will face lots of challenges on your way to making that big cheque. However, once you handle it like a career, you will surely succeed.

By the way, I sell US And UK Adsense accounts. I also do Verification of both accounts. Happy earning.

What's d MAIN diff between US/UK Adsense and Naija Adsense?
And Why shud I buy US/UK Adsense
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by PNClothing: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Hi, I need help with my Adsense for my blog. Kindly send me your contact details. Thanks
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sandralewis02(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
DonQuix:

I don't think it's between the html of your site you were asked to paste it, it should be between the
 <head> and the </head> tag of your site 

how do i locate that please?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Please, guys, anyone knows how to make my internal links short? Instead of showing the image and some notes on the page I'm linking to, I want it to just be a line of the topic. That way one can easily click and be redirected. Thanks. www.mortalpoet.com
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Adeyeancah(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
DonQuix:

We can talk more if you'd need any further assistance
Okay bro... Pls kindly provide me your email addy
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Adeyeancah:
wow, and he has more than 500 posts on his blog shocked

The thing weak me bro

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please what's the best affiliate program for Nigerian bloggers?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please what's the best affiliate program for Nigerian bloggers? Or any good one.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by NairaIsaac(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
kay29000:
I would appreciate any comment.
I make 1000 to 2000 Dollars Monthly

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by NairaIsaac(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
kay29000:
I would appreciate any comment.
I make 1000 to 1700 or 2000 Dollars. It is expected to grow more.

I get mainly Organic traffic due to my SEO skill. I wish you the very best.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Julius2214(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Please, guys, anyone knows how to make my internal links short? Instead of showing the image and some notes on the page I'm linking to, I want it to just be a line of the topic. That way one can easily click and be redirected. Thanks. www.mortalpoet.com
I don't think I understand what you mean... can you explain better
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
sandralewis02:

how do i locate that please?
Which blogging site are you using?
WordPress or blogger?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
YBMB:
i want to startup a sport blog, who will help me with starting tips?
Bro I have a sports blogger.. soccer blog to be precised. We can partner if you want..
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sandralewis02(f): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
DonQuix:

Which blogging site are you using?
WordPress or blogger?
wordpress, my site url is www.hereinnigeria.com
Hope to hear from yuo soon.
Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by karrim4real(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

llow stressful is it to use UK adsense account... It terms of pay outs

You can get paid through payooner card.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by karrim4real(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bishops10:

Hmmm

Any questions?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2017
sandralewis02:

wordpress, my site url is www.hereinnigeria.com
Hope to hear from yuo soon.
Thanks.
[/color]This is an easy way to insert code into the head section. First, you’ll have to install the Headers and Footers plugin. From the Add Plugin page, if you've not installed it before search for “insert headers and footers.” You’ll have to install the plugin that was created by WPBeginner, which should be the first result. Install and activate it.

Now go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your code into the first box labeled Scripts in Header. Save and you’re done![color=#990000]
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sandralewis02(f): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2017
DonQuix:

[/color]This is an easy way to insert code into the head section. First, you’ll have to install the Headers and Footers plugin. From the Add Plugin page, if you've not installed it before search for “insert headers and footers.” You’ll have to install the plugin that was created by WPBeginner, which should be the first result. Install and activate it.

Now go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers. Paste your code into the first box labeled Scripts in Header. Save and you’re done![color=#990000]

thanks love I will keep you updated how it goes......
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
sandralewis02:

thanks love I will keep you updated how it goes......
Tried visiting your blog but it's showing "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED"
what went wrong?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by waltz1001: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Godmother:
I got banned from adsense a long time ago. But when I was in it I wasn't making so much.

Dose this mean your new blog dosnt have adsense.. Besides that image you shared dose not look like adsense to me.. could that be two updates back, because the previous and the current adsense did not look like that.. how long ago were you banned.. + it wasnt much but u save the picture.... see lie...
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by profpromise: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
waltz1001:

Dose this mean your new blog dosnt have adsense.. Besides that image you shared dose not look like adsense to me.. could that be two updates back, because the previous and the current adsense did not look like that.. how long ago were you banned.. + it wasnt much but u save the picture.... see lie...

Just Approved! Fresh and Fully Approved ��UK adsense up for grabs. Whatsapp me if interested

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sandralewis02(f): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
fighal:
Tried visiting your blog but it's showing "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED"
what went wrong?
a problem from the host, it started in the morning, i will get it solved soon
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by bastien: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
PNClothing:
Hi, I need help with my Adsense for my blog. Kindly send me your contact details. Thanks
I have for sale, check my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.