Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War (4484 Views)

Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). / Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted / Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2016
I am no expert but am versed in a thing or two about war even though am not that experienced in it or age- some years under 35.

All out war between these parties will affect the whole world - the atmosphere, the oceans and rivers of the world, trade/commerce, food, etc.
First off, the US is already at an advantage via worldwide bases that will be utilized in an all out fight. The intelligence of the US against Russia or china over the years, is enough to deplete at least (70 to 80)% of military hardware which is the equivalent of America's (50 or 60)% hardware. This would be a fast and decisive. There would be damage on both sides but the US will make sure that their damage is minimal, so they will give them serious firepower damage in the first 48hrs.
It will be a war of air, land, sea, and space all focused on one thing missiles and war heads which the US has match for match around both countries which they will use weather their host countries like it or not. Is not a fair world after all. China and Russia will do damage but best believe by the first week, them no get any plane in the air, 99% of missiles gone or used. UK alone can delete more than half of Russia, china or even US in an all out war, and you know who they play for. Same as france. Japan alone will disappear against china in the early hours of a war but I believe say robot dey to respond to after effects.

America's training and military welfare budget is china's whole defense spending. America don't need parade in their capital or big cities with mean weapons; when they could be manufacturing more and training/drilling for quicker reflexes for when the chips fall.

to be continued. ... but for now enjoy these machines.

-The 2nd picture is us and japan

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by Elosky20: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
will this make us richer or wat

3 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2016
US Navy

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Elosky20:
will this make us richer or wat

It can make us richer if we use our heads and lead ourselves in a wise way.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by Khd95(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Dont forget north korea,that impoverised country that almost made america pee ih her pantsgrin
they might not last tho,but her weapons are no jokes

they will be too glad to attack america nd her allies first,for reasons i am not sure of.

And d arab league,remeber they are not happy with d west,with their tiny weapons,they will prolly throw their weights behind russiawink

russia/china is/are a hard nut to crack for america to crack,if there will ever be ww3,half of earth will be destroyed in d first 24hrs,and america will b warn out,they have accumulated more than enof enemies alredy

2 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2016
US air power

-stealth bomber
-B2 spirit
-carrier
-B52 - check out those babies about to be delivered

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
Dont forget north korea,that impoverised country that almost made america pee ih her pantsgrin
they might not last tho,but her weapons are no jokes

they will be too glad to attack america nd her allies first,for reasons i am not sure of.

And d arab league,remeber they are not happy with d west,with their tiny weapons,they will prolly throw their weights behind russiawink

russia/china is/are a hard nut to crack for america to crack,if there will ever be ww3,half of earth will be destroyed in d first 24hrs,and america will b warn out,they have accumulated more than enof enemies alredy

North korea can be contained by south korea and if that fails, two subs and an aircraft carrier battalion can do the job. Enough missile testing on their behind in the first 24hrs.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by Khd95(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

North korea can be contained by south korea and if that fails, two subs and an aircraft carrier battalion can do the job. Enough missile testing on their behind in the first 24hrs.
south cant hold off north without america's backing.
U seem to under estimate d power of north korea

Wait nd se what these north korean nuclear weapons nd long range missiles will dogrin
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
US airpower (limited visual edition)

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
south cant hold off north without america's backing.
U seem to under estimate d power of north korea

Wait nd se what these north korean nuclear weapons nd long range missiles will dogrin

Am far from under estimating north korea but south boys and girls are not joking too. They have hi- tech for many theaters too is just that the north got wmd more than them. They should check their phones and tvs to know a thing or two.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
US missiles

1) US missle in Poland
3)US in Germany
4)land base tins

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bad assss. The last two na lasers

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by iblawi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:
I am no expert but am versed in a thing or two about war even though am not that experienced in it or age- some years under 35.

All out war between these parties will affect the whole world - the atmosphere, the oceans and rivers of the world, trade/commerce, food, etc.
First off, the US is already at an advantage via worldwide bases that will be utilized in an all out fight. The intelligence of the US against Russia or china over the years, is enough to deplete at least (70 to 80)% of military hardware which is the equivalent of America's (50 or 60)% hardware. This would be a fast and decisive. There would be damage on both sides but the US will make sure that their damage is minimal, so they will give them serious firepower damage in the first 48hrs.
It will be a war of air, land, sea, and space all focused on one thing missiles and war heads which the US has match for match around both countries which they will use weather their host countries like it or not. Is not a fair world after all. China and Russia will do damage but best believe by the first week, them no get any plane in the air, 99% of missiles gone or used. UK alone can delete more than half of Russia, china or even US in an all out war, and you know who they play for. Same as france. Japan alone will disappear against china in the early hours of a war but I believe say robot dey to respond to after effects.

America's training and military welfare budget is china's whole defense spending. America don't need parade in their capital or big cities with mean weapons; when they could be manufacturing more and training/drilling for quicker reflexes for when the chips fall.

to be continued. ... but for now enjoy these machines.

-The 2nd picture is us and japan

You seem to base your judgment on what you have read or what you are made to believe.

Yes American might defeat China but not without casualties, but when it comes to Russia my guy don't say it again. Even US knows the truth. They are both strong countries militarily and no one is sure of what the outcome will be.

You have being posting pictures of America's SAM forgetting that your beautiful pic is not even as effective as the Russian S-300 not talk of the S-400 or even S-500. Russian just showed the world what they are capable of when it comes to electronic warfare. You should also not forget that Russia has all the technology US boast of today.

My guy when it comes to warfare it is too complicated for starters like you to judge the outcome expecially when you are comparing world powers.

As long as am concerned, Russia of today can comfortably face Europe as a whole and US can equally do that too but definitely not China. Russia is the only treat to US currently even though China is rapidly becoming 1. Chinese are growing technologically, economically and financially at a pace that scare the Americans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
last one. Enjoy. Serious country in action. Outside of gay and lesbo mata. The US no be joke.

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by cyprus000: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=13pt]
This is the kind of thread you get when a warfare juvenile, unequivocally inebriated by western miasma of deception, with infinitesimal know-how on warfare, have access to cyber space.

It is ironically sickening that the self acclaimed analyst overtly radiat acute ignorance,which vitiate all doubt that you wallow in the paradise of western hegemon.

I kinda feel sorry for you,considering your gross ignorance.
[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
iblawi:

You seem to base your judgment on what you have read or what you are made to believe.

Yes American might defeat China but not without casualties, but when it comes to Russia my guy don't say it again. Even US knows the truth. They are both strong countries militarily and no one is sure of what the outcome will be.

You have being posting pictures of America's SAM forgetting that your beautiful pic is not even as effective as the Russian S-300 not talk of the S-400 or even S-500. Russian just showed the world what they are capable of when it comes to electronic warfare. You should also not forget that Russia has all the technology US boast of today.

My guy when it comes to warfare it is too complicated for starters like you to judge the outcome expecially when you are comparing world powers.

As long as am concerned, Russia of today can comfortably face Europe as a whole and US can equally do that too but definitely not China. Russia is the only treat to US currently even though China is rapidly becoming 1. Chinese are growing technologically, economically and financially at a pace that scare the Americans.

ah Oga, I agree Russia isrong but the weapons America got around Europe alone can really mess Russia up. No bull. Don't you know America already ransack Russia inside out when the soviets fell. They take all the USS leave R for them without fight just positioning. Weapons in Alaska, marshall island, and mainland can finish them one on one but now those are for supplemental and defensive theaters. When pres. Obama said the competition is not even close, that's a fact as of now. Maybe a couple more years which I doubt and don't hope. If e no be naija, west Africa, and the US. I no go too favor your country.

Russia will be very busy in Europe when the chips fall. Europe go make them eye clear.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is the kind of thread you get when a warfare juvenile, unequivocally inebriated by western miasma of deception, and infinitesimal discern about warfare. have access to cyber space.

It is ironically sickening that the self acclaimed analyst overtly radiat acute ignorance,which vitiate all doubt that you wallow in the paradise of western hegemon.

I kinda feel sorry for you,considering your groose ignorance.
[/size]

Am not an analyst sir. This is just a part of the program. Russia and China and north korea, iran, Pakistan busy with india - so them cancel out.
America is impressive. I wish Nigeria is as wise as America in many areas of national structures.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by iblawi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

ah Oga, I agree Russia isrong but the weapons America got around Europe alone can really mess Russia up. No bull. Don't you know America already ransack Russia inside out when the soviets fell. They take all the USS leave R for them without fight just positioning. Weapons in Alaska, marshall island, and mainland can finish them one on one but now those are for supplemental and defensive theaters. When pres. Obama said the competition is not even close, that's a fact as of now. Maybe a couple more years which I doubt and don't hope. If e no be naija, west Africa, and the US. I no go too favor your country.

Russia will be very busy in Europe when the chips fall. Europe go make them eye clear.

So you can listen to what Obama said but you didn't listen to what Putin said or even what president of China said during the 70th year remembrance.

Guy I guess this topic is too complicated for you, please just stop commenting.

I just gave you examples of stuff Russia has too that are better than that of US. They both have their strong and weak points. Posting pics of American weapons won't win such war.

You are even talking of weapons from Alaska and some Island. Do you even know Russia has more nukes than US? Do you know the S-400 is more than enough to bring down the F-22 or F-35? For everything US boast of Russia has a cheaper platform to counter the treat.

Pls Stop talking about things too complicated for you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
iblawi:

So you can listen to what Obama said but you didn't listen to what Putin said or even what president of China said during the 70th year remembrance.

Putin's talk is not bigger than Lagos state governor's speech to me talk less of President Buhari's speech; But Obama's speech is important to me in many areas of my life.
Russia is strong but not as the usa when is all out stuff. Their catch up time will take them 20-30 yrs if the US sit and not build anything for that long. You and I know that USA is not Nigeria of now when it comes to collective advantage goals and many other developments. US just need to keep matching them weapon for weapon and sometimes out edge them until they drain them. Us already got excess weapons for defense and a very very brutal offense.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
iblawi:

I just gave you examples of stuff Russia has too that are better than that of US. They both have their strong and weak points. Posting pics of American weapons won't win such war.

You are even talking of weapons from Alaska and some Island. Do you even know Russia has more nukes than US? Do you know the S-400 is more than enough to bring down the F-22 or F-35? For everything US boast of Russia has a cheaper platform to counter the treat.

Pls Stop talking about things too complicated for you.

S-400 has already been defeated many times. It seems to me like you just talking against based on emotions. Do some research. They can send two dummy cruise missiles with a third and fourth one in tow. So the first two will be detected, then the third one for electronics radar detection and the fourth one for definite destruction even if they are mobile. All Russia's sites say 80% land and air is already known including its capacity. then the remaining 20% is the x, US and its core allies need to know. have to solve for. There's no need to fly into Russia when the plane has a good range from Poland and also to shoot down their weapons.

Russia is contained like a hostage taker and the swat and law enforcements trying to diffuse the situation. The scene could be a mess but the law enforcements always win. Russia is the hostage takers and America is the police minister.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by iblawi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

Putin's talk is not bigger than Lagos state governor's speech to me talk less of President Buhari's speech; But Obama's speech is important to me in many areas of my life.
Russia is strong but not as the usa when is all out stuff. Their catch up time will take them 20-30 yrs if the US sit and not build anything for that long. You and I know that USA is not Nigeria of now when it comes to collective advantage goals and many other developments. US just need to keep matching them weapon for weapon and sometimes out edge them until they drain them. Us already got excess weapons for odefense and a very very brutal offense.
Now you just confirmed that am wasting my time with you. Thanks a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by iblawi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

[b]
S-400 has already been defeated many times. It seems to me like you just talking against based on emotions. Do some research. [/b]They can send two dummy cruise missiles with a third and fourth one in tow. So the first two will be detected, then the third one for electronics radar detection and the fourth one for definite destruction even if they are mobile. All Russia's sites say 80% land and air is already known including its capacity. then the remaining 20% is the x, US and its core allies need to know. have to solve for. There's no need to fly into Russia when the plane has a good range from Poland and also to shoot down their weapons.

Russia is contained like a hostage taker and the swat and law enforcements trying to diffuse the situation. The scene could be a mess but the law enforcements always win. Russia is the hostage takers and America is the police minister.
Do you even know the name of the SAM in the pics above? If after you research you finally get the name please compare it with S-300 not even S-400 OR S-500.

SECONDLY, PLEASE DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CRUISE MISSILE IS?

You equally need to learn the range of Russian jets first then you should realize that Russia is better that US when it comes to missile technology. You should also know that if US should fight Russia from Europe ie under NATO then it means Russia is fighting over 30 countries together. So tell me who the boss is.

Who say all US bases are not know to the Russians?

Did you study geography very well?

Who told you Russia can only get to US from Europe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
iblawi:

Do you even know the name of the SAM in the pics above? If after you research you finally get the name please compare it with S-300 not even S-400 OR S-500.

SECONDLY, PLEASE DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CRUISE MISSILE IS?

You equally need to learn the range of Russian jets first then you should realize that Russia is better that US when it comes to missile technology. You should also know that if US should fight Russia from Europe ie undear NATO then it means Russia is fighting almost 30 countries together. So tell me who the boss is.

They understand that the US alone can maltreat them badly. Am not talking Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya type war and by the way, usa made it look easy - where US was caring about collateral. Now let's halt that myth about Russia's technology being better. Yeah at a certain period but not since America went to the moon. America knows a lot about Russia's weapon so much to the point that America could be a defense quarter foe Russia. Russia is rough, America is rugged.

I think you should define them yourself. Am not arguing with you but I know and well assured that the usa will win Russia and-or china in an all out fight. I pray for peace.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

i doubt u knw what u're saying,are u for real?North korea(a nuclear state) wld be defeated by south korea?u knw nothing abt warfare,stick to FASHION pls.Even the US u're projecting arent dat stupid to risk a war with the north@present..Anyone who is projecting a nuclear power to defeat another nuclear power,like its 1945 knows nothing abt modern warfare...since 1945 till date,no two nuclear state have confronted each other in a one on one battle,there is a reason for that.

5 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
fineguy11:
i doubt u knw what u're saying,are u for real?North koreaa nuclear state) wld be defeated by south korea?u knw nothing abt warfare,stick to FASHION pls.

In a non nuclear war, it is a big possibility.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
vioment:

In a non nuclear war, it is a big possibility.
American engages north korea and u're expecting the war to be a conventional war?how old are u?are u aware the only reason america is yet to invade north korea,is coz of her nuclear capability..the day US declare war on north korea,south korea wld be wiped of the world map.north korea knw they stand no chance against their adversaries in a conventional warfare,thats why they'av resort to atomic weaponry..south korea has no potent missile defence against north korea's ICBM's.

2 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by Omololu007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
iblawi:

Now you just confirmed that am wasting my time with you. Thanks a lot.
please stop replying that kid

4 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by seunny4lif(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
This guy na kid and too much of Hollywood movies angry
You know wetin be war grin
Americans dat can't defend S.Korea from the hand of N.Korea during Korea war grin
Have you ever in your life experience war angry
If you neva experience war or armed robbery before then you know nothing about war...
PS 3 don spoil dis one angry grin

1 Like

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by OBAGADAFFI: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
fineguy11:
American engages north korea and u're expecting the war to be a conventional war?how old are u?are u aware the only reason america is yet to invade north korea,is coz of her nuclear capability..the day US declare war on north korea,south korea wld be wiped of the world map.north korea knw they stand no chance against their adversaries in a conventional warfare,thats why they'av resort to atomic weaponry..south korea has no potent missile defence against north korea's ICBM's.

Chai, you guys are so funny.

You mean the NK ICMB that is monitored 24/7 by the US and her Allies.

Why do you think the Iranians finally gave up on their NUKES program .

Kindly show one innovative defense technology from NK and I will show ten from SK.

Nations that can not feed her people always spend their resources on Arm.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by OBAGADAFFI: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
All these talk about Russia power is simply because Putin is in power.

When Medvedev was the leader you hardly hear all these noise.

Russian won't even attempt to start any war with Europe, knowing the consequences.

And what happened to Russians excursion in Syrian, have they finally defeated ISIS.

1 Like

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Chai, you guys are so funny.

You mean the NK ICMB that is monitored 24/7 by the US and her Allies.

Why do you think the Iranians finally gave up on their NUKES program .

Kindly show one innovative defense technology from NK and I will show ten from SK.

Nations that can not feed her people always spend their resources on Arm.

north korea ICBM monitored by US AND HER ALLIES?yet western media went agog with news that KIM tested an atomic weapon..u're just another war rookie whose brain have been awashed with too many HOLLYWOOD action movies..as for the your iranian assertion,WHY IS ISREAL ANGRY WITH THE OBAMA REGIME as regards this nuclear deal..STOP COMMENTING ON ISSUES BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION!!..IRAN was bound to test an atomic weapon in @least 5 yrs time..what the obama regime succeded in doing is to prolong iran's atomic aquisition for@least another 10yrs in exchange for sanctions being lifted...the isrealis knw this wont stop iran from aquiring nukes,the deal only postponed the D-DAY!!

1 Like

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by DonBobes(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
In Hitler's words: "All we need do is just a little kick on the door and the whole USSR structure comes down in rubbles"

Y did Hitler make dis statement, because Russian equipment are nt durable wen compared to USA equipment!
I think dis ansas som questions here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Senator Arrested For Drunk Driving : Can This Happen In Nigeria? / The Average South African / Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.