Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! (72050 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
IBROHIM:
What's wrong with us here? The lady is damn right! Jollof must not be only rice! Even beans can either be cooked white or Jollof.
That's technical menn! I like the babe already. She must be an engineering graduate! Who told you guys that Jollof must always be rice?

I rest my case.

Wait a minute, what is the meaning of jollof?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by SwtLynZy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ehya........
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by efonat(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=30pt] Tomorrow if ur daughter doesn't know how to cook will u be fullfiled since u said its different stroke for different folks. [/size]
Genea:
no i dont bt my room mates do,none of them cook,rather buy dan cook
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by yollychika(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Use bitterleaf n stock fish mbok undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
maybe bt cooking is stressfl joor,e no easy,esp when the hot stew or oil splash on u when u r cooking
cooking is stressful?. even, as a guy i still cook luscious meal. hot stew and oil has splashed on me so many times that i have even lost count. let me tell u, cooking is interesting. if u can't cook, i can't marry u. who will feed the kids. what will u teach the kids. it's only lazy people that say cooking is stressful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by johnjimiflex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
macino1:
This is serious

Stop that premature ejaculationn, weak erectionn, etc
Discover the secret to good sexual performance: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love

What...? You seriously need to get a life... how is that related to what we're talking about here? You can't get your brain to think out a reasonable statement that relates to the topic in issue, you shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by sukkot: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
IBROHIM:
What's wrong with us here? The lady is damn right! Jollof must not be only rice! Even beans can either be cooked white or Jollof.
That's technical menn! I like the babe already. She must be an engineering graduate! Who told you guys that Jollof must always be rice?

I rest my case.
strong point. although you are stretching it with the ' beans can be made jollof '. things that can be made jollof are quinoa, noodles, spaghetti, macaroni etc

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Bollinger(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Why didn't she learn how to cook? Is a chef born with the innate ability to cook well?

Don't be so quick to assume or generalize like that. My wife is an orphan. I had to teach her how to cook when i noticed she wasn't that versed when we were dating. Now, she is a pro. It depends on the man and his mentality. If food is the measure of his love then he can do away with his wife. If not, he might want to invest in her.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by ogaprime(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
I want to cook ewa ganyin....should I use beans

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Bigii(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Y can't u get a chef,must she cook?
your beauty na die shocked but your comment though undecided
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by slimgold123(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by captianfreeman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Hmmmmm! Must a woman cook? End time things.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by johnjimiflex(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ofatfoed:
cooking is stressful?. even, as a guy i still cook luscious meal. hot stew and oil has splashed on me so many times that i have even lost count. let me tell u, cooking is interesting. if u can't cook, i can't marry u. who will feed the kids. what will u teach the kids. it's only lazy people that say cooking is stressful.
"Even as a guy....." so it's something so glorious for a guy to cook now right. Cooking is now naturally meant for women right? So, wait, what? we should bow down to the boy that cooks? mtchew....
And What makes you think she (or any other lady for that matter) would want to marry you?
Better Hold your peace...

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
strong point. although you are stretching it with the ' beans can be made jollof '. things that can be made jollof are quinoa, noodles, spaghetti, macaroni etc
Now that's nasty. The beauty of spag is the individuality of each strand. When you turn spag to jollof...

That's plain evil cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by sukkot: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Now that's nasty. The beauty of spag is the individuality of each strand. When you turn spag to jollof...

That's plain evil
cry
true dat but based on the technicality of what jollof is, she is right. hence the name jollof rice - jollof quinoa - jollof etc etc smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
No, no use rice for JOLLOF , na only JOROUGH dem Dey use rice for... Use beans for ur JOLLOF okay... Stop crying my dear #smiles
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
true dat but based on the technicality of what jollof is, she is right. hence the name jollof rice - jollof quinoa - jollof etc etc smiley
The only jollof worth contemplating is jellof rice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by bee444: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
den get a maid,many ladies don't like cooking,its more of a chore dah dey detest....

What a silly and moronic statement. I guess you're one of such.... # youwillbesingleforever..#askGenevieve..#lazyasswoman..#spoiltbrat

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnjimiflex:

"Even as a guy....." so it's something so glorious for a guy to cook now right. Cooking is now naturally meant for women right? So, wait, what? we should bow down to the boy that cooks? mtchew....
And What makes you think she (or any other lady for that matter) would want to marry you?
Better Hold your peace...
well, i didn't say u should worship guys that cook. like Genea said, her room mate don't know how to cook. they better buy than cook. what i was trying to say was that, when some guys can cook, why should a girl say she cannot. what is she going to teach the kids, huh?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Franklyf(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:

Sorry to ask, is there chef in your house or did any of your brother get his wife chef? Why are some you so backward and awkward?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Franklyf(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:

Sorry to ask, is there chef in your house or did any of your brother get his wife chef? Why are some of you so backward and awkward?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Youceemeri: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
The only jollof worth contemplating is jellof rice grin
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Mamatee07: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
she's right many things can be used to make jollof
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Mamatee07: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
bee444:

What a silly and moronic statement. I guess you're one of such.... # youwillbesingleforever..#askGenevieve..#lazyasswoman..#spoiltbrat

she made her point without insulting anyone, why can't you do the same Maturity is when one learns not to throw insults around but give intelligent points while having a discussion. People having different views and that is what makes life interesting, many Nigerian homes have Chefs and they are happy. By the way there are many single women that can cook and there are many married women that can cook real good but that doesn't stop their husbands from cheating, bringing out the single card is old.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Jexyme(f): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
A girl not trained how to cook by her mother or whosoever is first of all not qualified to marry.

In fact, she'll just be a menace to the husband if married. A wife should act to see that her husband is balanced Physiologically, Psychologically, Spiritually, materially, Financially and in all aspects of life.

Physiological aspect cnt be met without good feeding....and we all know that all other aspects will hence be affected too.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by janefrancisca(f): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
sukkot:
Beans too can be made in a jollof way. Sometimes when i don't want to eat the normal naija style of beans, i would prepare sauce using grounded tomatoes, onions and pepper. All you have to do is fry all the grounded ingredients in palmoil with enough crayfish and season to taste.When the sauce is cooked to an extent, pour your beans and allow to cook. If u too get sweet mouth, add smoked fish or bonga. Jollof beans don done be dat o. Food no get one style wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
janefrancisca:
Beans too can be made in a jollof way. Sometimes when i don't want to eat the normal naija style of beans, i would prepare sauce using grounded tomatoes, onions and pepper. All you have to do is fry all the grounded ingredients in palmoil with enough crayfish and season to taste.When the sauce is cooked to an extent, pour your beans and allow to cook. If u too get sweet mouth, add smoked fish or bonga. Jollof beans don done be dat o. Food no get one style wink
well technically you do have a point i guess lol. although the name jollof beans doesnt quite sound right. lolz tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by IBROHIM: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Make una free the girl jare 'cos she's right.
She wants to cook Jollof, it could be rice, indomie, spaghetti, macaroni or even Jollof rice & beans! She's simply being technical

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
that's the same talk of an average uncooker.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
nt every1 enjoys cooking mister
make I attack you small. it's a shame for an African lady not to know how to cook.

if you don't enjoy cooking then you shouldn't enjoy good food.
Moreover, you won't be classified as a woman if you no sabi cook. not all guys are satisfied by fyiok oh!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Na too much Telemundo dey cause am! grin

that girl is as lazy as a lumpydick. I'm sure she grew up with friends and not at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.