Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! (72044 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by vickylala239: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
nt every1 enjoys cooking mister

Ppl Lik you cook Morning, afternoon n night for you husband..Bt you cum here to say opposite.

Jst as a female frnd of mine who told me ha boyfrnd cnt dare beat ha..little did she knw that I know ha boyfrnd very well my classmate.a better violent type.

She has been beaten several times n am always invited to settle...

Such is life...

Girls and pretending plus forming....

If u can't cook Why then did u marry..... if you can't give birth Why then did you marry....

Abi house girl go cook n give birth Also

girls pretending since 1567...

this same girl will ask his husband after work Why he is not eating ha food,Bt cum to Nairaland to discourage other girls....

You don't Evn knw the joy in watching your husband eat your food.... Lik say u no knw say from food u will buy that ur dream hand bag...

Lik say u no knw BTW your legs lie your new car.....

Pretending since 1254

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by chineduwright110(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
;DI want 2 eat namma meat without cow and. She may still want 2 pee but not with her ...? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dis is d 21st century, nothing like african woman
shadowgwalker:
make I attack you small. it's a shame for an African lady not to know how to cook.

if you don't enjoy cooking then you shouldn't enjoy good food.
Moreover, you won't be classified as a woman if you no sabi cook. not all guys are satisfied by fyiok oh!
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lolx
shadowgwalker:
that's the same talk of an average uncooker.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
U r d one dah is backward,every thing has been made easy
Franklyf:

Sorry to ask, is there chef in your house or did any of your brother get his wife chef? Why are some of you so backward and awkward?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
bee444:

What a silly and moronic statement. I guess you're one of such.... # youwillbesingleforever..#askGenevieve..#lazyasswoman..#spoiltbrat
so because dey cant cook, dey will b single, smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mamatee07:

she made her point without insulting anyone, why can't you do the same Maturity is when one learns not to throw insults around but give intelligent points while having a discussion. .

Pls tell me what intelligent point she made
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lolx
Bigii:
your beauty na die shocked but your comment though undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Eeeehn dont marry her, someone else will
Ofatfoed:
cooking is stressful?. even, as a guy i still cook luscious meal. hot stew and oil has splashed on me so many times that i have even lost count. let me tell u, cooking is interesting. if u can't cook, i can't marry u. who will feed the kids. what will u teach the kids. it's only lazy people that say cooking is stressful.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dats her lyf not mine
efonat:
[size=30pt] Tomorrow if ur daughter doesn't know how to cook will u be fullfiled since u said its different stroke for different folks. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smh
KingEli:
I smell laziness
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lolx
Josephamstrong1:
Na ds Genea comments I come read.
All dz Digital gals.
*still in church
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lolx
homealone2:
nt every1 enjoys eating Miss lol.. Lazy girl.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na u sabi
homealone2:
Na ur type dey use tomato & sugar cook soup, Lazy girls wey no sabi cook na to chop una sabi.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Dis is d 21st century, nothing like african woman

Too much of film as westernized your brain. Don't worry carry on.. When u Divorce 7 times u go sabi sey na Nigeria be this and Nigeria is in AFRICA!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by cruzyteejay(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnjimiflex:
What about when you marry an indomie husband? or you're still stuck in the antediluvan belief that it must be the woman that should cook... seriously? That picture is so chauvinistic and anti-feminist

niccur stop being a she-male,its not bad if a man knows how to cook,but to say that cooking is meant for both will be hypocritical............right from the beginning it has always been men=outdoors,women=indoors,they av always been synonymous with domestic works,and will always be cus that's just the way it is
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Such can affect them in the long run. Women who depend so much on maids to do the cooking find it too soon that they goofed!
well its dier lyf
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Well am not married and i didnt say i detest it
vickylala239:

Ppl Lik you cook Morning, afternoon n night for you husband..Bt you cum here to say opposite.

Jst as a female frnd of mine who told me ha boyfrnd cnt dare beat ha..little did she knw that I know ha boyfrnd very well my classmate.a better violent type.

She has been beaten several times n am always invited to settle...

Such is life...

Girls and pretending plus forming....

If u can't cook Why then did u marry..... if you can't give birth Why then did you marry....

Abi house girl go cook n give birth Also

girls pretending since 1567...

this same girl will ask his husband after work Why he is not eating ha food,Bt cum to Nairaland to discourage other girls....

You don't Evn knw the joy in watching your husband eat your food.... Lik say u no knw say from food u will buy that ur dream hand bag...

Lik say u no knw BTW your legs lie your new car.....

Pretending since 1254
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by donbenedict(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
nt every1 enjoys cooking mister
it's only lazy people dat don't enjoy cooking.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dere are other tinx dah makes up a woman
smitez:

Too much of film as westernized your brain. Don't worry carry on.. When u Divorce 7 times u go sabi sey na Nigeria be this and Nigeria is in AFRICA!

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Genea(f): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dats ur mentality
donbenedict:
it's only lazy people dat don't enjoy cooking.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Eeeehn dont marry her, someone else will
U said once that the husband should get a maid right. is the maid also not a woman like the wife. that's why u hear of stories of husbands impregnating their maids. don't u know, the way to a man's heart is his stomach.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by smitez(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
Dere are other tinx dah makes up a woman

But a good cook happens to be one of them. If a girl can't even cook, what then is the assurance that she can take care of children?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by 4layhemmy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
no oat is d best option. roce is not a gud idea arrol. undecidedno oat is d best option. roce is not a gud idea arrol.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by blueeyes1: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Genea:
no i dont bt my room mates do,none of them cook,rather buy dan cook
Tomorrow dem go say one girl use jazz hold their husband for work.Mtchwwww
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by 4layhemmy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
no oat is d best option. rice is not a gud idea arrol. undecidedno oat is d best option. rice is not a gud idea arrol.
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Oilandgas1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who invented Jollof Rice?
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by oluwazino(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
No my dear wife don't use rice just use only jollof undecided
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Etizz: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
I will be like,

Is it jollof beans or jollof cake you you have in mind
Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Why didn't she learn how to cook? Is a chef born with the innate ability to cook well?
if you know how to cook then do the cooking or teach her how. if u really love a woman, her inability to cook is not reason enough to end a marriage and besides you should have known before marrying her

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! by priestken1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
wristbangle:
She for use beans na gringrin
na garri she for use ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.